What's new

New Russia officially established

And real Russia says....it's part of Ukraine...

"Russia urged the Kiev government to halt what it called a military operation against it's own people on Monday and called on the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe to investigate clashes with pro-Russian separatists in the eastern city of Donetsk."

Russia urges Kiev to halt military operation against own people| Reuters

Interesting. :azn:

"Russia urged the Kiev government to halt what it called a military operation against it's own people on Monday and called on the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe to investigate clashes with pro-Russian separatists in the eastern city of Donetsk."

Russian considers Ukrainian people as their own :lol: so you cant have them fight each other :P

Its own people does not mean they are Ukrainians. AFAIK, thousands of Russian volunteer militants are pouring into New Russia. Its own people simply means Slavic people.

Its own people does not mean they are Ukrainians. AFAIK, thousands of Russian volunteer militants are pouring into New Russia. Its own people simply means Slavic people.
Not in this case. Russia specifically meant that they were Ukrainian.

Russia and New Russia.
v1XjCOwPo_s.jpg

QlZDcOyBfzY.jpg

rSahurEb234.jpg

XukU_6MLk3o.jpg
z2KIJ7uyZaA.jpg

MpxvN8kznLI.jpg

MkqwGYddnuw.jpg

They do but to me it looks wierd. IDK maybe I watch to much tv.
Unfortunately, the moral degradation of the West affects the inhabitants of all the planet (Russian too).
My deceased grandfather, meeting me, kissing three times by the old Russian tradition. Now no one do so, and if someone does - will look wierd in the eyes of others.
But never mind, I'm sure that America's influence in the world will soon fall and will begin the moral and spiritual rebirth of humankind.

Unfortunately, the moral degradation of the West affects the inhabitants of all the planet (Russian too).
My deceased grandfather, meeting me, kissing three times by the old Russian tradition. Now no one do so, and if someone does - will look wierd in the eyes of others.
But never mind, I'm sure that America's influence in the world will soon fall and will begin the moral and spiritual rebirth of humankind.

So, old men kissing kids, man to man kisses are essential to moral and spiritual rebirth? :lol:

--------------------------------------

in other news

"The airport in Donetsk is completely under control," Interior Minister Arsen Avakov told journalists in the capital Kiev. "The adversary suffered heavy losses. We have no losses," he added.

More than 50 rebels killed as new Ukraine leader unleashes assault| Reuters

Back
Top Bottom