What's new

New Races and Ethnic groups in the near future

They are hybrids not different race for cattle it's called cross breeding and for humans maybe cross cultural marriages

I think they are not new races.

Since such people already exist, living in the racial border, like Central Asia and North Africa.

They are hybrids not different race for cattle it's called cross breeding and for humans maybe cross cultural marriages

For Humans, It is called Inter-Racial.

Different races could have same culture and same race could have different cultures.

those are two types of people in the future: mortal & immortal!

Planet of Apes

Planet of the Bogas!!

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Nothing new, modern days homo sapiens are all evolved from North Africans 70,000 (?) years ago, unless you believed we were product of Adam and Eve.

Nothing new, modern days homo sapiens are all evolved from North Africans 70,000 (?) years ago, unless you believed we were product of Adam and Eve.
chemical simply cant evolve into life, not even a simple cell. Forget about complex systems like human beng.

chemical simply cant evolve into life, not even a simple cell. Forget about complex systems like human beng.
To each a different opinion. We are all entitled to one. I respect your thinking.
Screenshot (382).png

We’re already based on Human/Cylon hybrids to begin with

Back
Top Bottom