What's new

New Pill 'Will Help People Live Past 100'

Actually there is an old movie I saw in which you are allowed to live to 30 and they kill you afterwards. Forgot the name.

and i suspect i know how you'd wanna die...death.by.chocolate..

...nah! I want a quick exist stage left. BTW, much disappointed by your views on female pilots.

Absolutely rubiish impossible if ALMIGHTY GOD ALLAH writeen in his lohee mahfooz that this person going to live 50 years no mettar what those scientist do he cant live even one more second

Please do not sell that pill to the Taliban. I can only imagine some suicide bomber blowing himself up in a market square then picking himself up to go off and live for whats left of another 100 years :hang2::hang2:

seriously aint 30-35 enough, what will you do in a 100 years

i hope i never cross 30, i m ready to die any where any time, will some one kill me??

Last edited:
seriously aint 30-35 enough, what will you do in a 100 years

i hope i never cross 30, i ready to die any where any time, will some one kill me??

^ :)

thats just your'e current rebellious phase talking dear Emo! plus your'e just being Emo! :azn:

(.....somewhere in the future, hopefully)

you'll have a nice home, a hubby, some kiddies, and later you'll be a grandma! :lol: , then, at that time, you dear Emo, will be saying things like these:

Aah, life is so good, it was a bitter sweet journey, but still, a wonderful ride, how I would like to have a few years more to see the bright future of my children!

:lol:

The important thing is, What you do with your life an how you spend it!

Cheerios! :cheers:

PS: Aaw looky looky, my post 1111, MAGICAL, aint it?

^ :)

thats just your'e current rebellious phase talking dear Emo! plus your'e just being Emo! :azn:

(.....somewhere in the future, hopefully)

you'll have a nice home, a hubby, some kiddies, and later you'll be a grandma! :lol: , then, at that time, you dear Emo, will be saying things like these:

ohh Doctor Righteous, these things are highly unlikely for me, seriously man, 30 is more than enough but 100 years ohh my Gosh, i don't want 100 years never ever
BTW you always option of suicide ;)

after all i am Emo Girl :)

The important thing is, What you do with your life an how you spend it!

Cheerios! :cheers:

PS: Aaw looky looky, my post 1111, MAGICAL, aint it?

you are too much superstitious

i would want to live 1000 years but not in this world. it can be a torment after a while...

I can remember the sayings of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) where he said that before the day of Judgement there will be peoples who would be willing to die anytime........ if they see the grave.... they may wish that perhaps if we were there inside............ that is also the sign of a Judgement

I read it long time ago.......

@ the meanings of of Qayamat/Qayamah

Qayamat = The day of Judgement

-----------------

After reading these posts i believe his prediction has been proved right today

I can remember the sayings of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) where he said that before the day of Judgement there will be peoples who would be willing to die anytime........ if they see the grave.... they may wish that perhaps if we were there inside............ that is also the sign of a Judgement

I read it long time ago.......

@ the meanings of of Qayamat/Qayamah

Qayamat = The day of Judgement

-----------------

After reading these posts i believe his prediction has been proved right today

To be honest i think like that, seriously

Back
Top Bottom