What's new

New picture of May 2 events emerged

I just saw Shahid Masood's prog on express tv...and Shaheen Sehbai, of The News" was in his prog.. When asked abt Ansar's Abbasi's today's column and the person who said tht this person who said tht this operation is being done by my permission..who was he? So Shaheen Sehbai said , tht yes, we had edited the names...but now even Mansoor Ijaz had told this, so the person was Zardari, who told Gen Kiyani, not to do any misadventure, as it is allowed by me, and ask your f-16 pilots to return........So, in my previous post, I had wrongly assumed tht maybe tht person who said tht this operation was allowed by me, was maybe a senior person in the military...but it was not.. It was Zardari.....again, no surprises there..? I was therefore rightly shocked earlier, tht how could someone in the higher position in the military could be such a traitor..to have allowed such operation...but now we know, tht the only person who could be such a traitor was one and only Zardari...Is anyone surprised?.. I am sure, NOT... God, cant tell how much I hate this person Zardari

These generals are also part of that, otherwise they could have destroyed or at-least forced them to land in Pakistan, because they have taken oath to defend this country. Tomorrow, if zardari give permission to US to destroy our atomic plants, will they still obey his orders???? This is just a lame excuse to win respect for these paper tigers

I think its just a face save being created by Pak establishment to salvage some pride from the embarrassment of the Abbotabad raid.. When you cant solve an issue, muddle the circumstances.. Things can only go better from there..

We know how intelligent your thoughts usually are, perhaps it's wiser to stay quiet.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

I heard F-16s were sat waiting ages on the ground because they were not configured for quick/rapid interdiction duties/

No, they were waiting to be assembled and the engineers and pilots were busy playing poker!

By the way where did you hear such stupid statements?

But according to Hamid Mir, the Air Chief said that the first person (high profile) to know of this was the DG ISI, who informed the COAS promptly, who in turn phoned the Air Chief, and then he enquired and confirmed that aircraft were detected and counter measures were taken.

Then the PM was informed in the morning and the President was the last man.

Remember , Mansoor Ijaz was the same man that said Ali Kuli was ready for a coup against BB and countless other anti-army articles which proved to be absolute bullshyt.

In a discussion, personal insults are the last resort of the Incompetent .....

well said, your initial post is the testament of your benevolent analysis and depth of your understanding about what the topic is about.

In a discussion, personal insults are the last resort of the Incompetent .....

You took my thoughts to be an insult to yourself, however that's what I 'think' of your posts just as you posted what you 'think' happened. It was no i insult really.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

For good or for bad..?

If the past 4 years and previous 2 terms of PPP Govt. are any indication then the gas pipeline will never happen as this too will turn out to be a blatant lie that my fellow countrymen will forget because of some other 'bombshell' that will be dropped in due time.

Ghadari(zardari)+maalpaani(gillani)+pasha+kiyani= green waters!
History will write thier names , in the golden book of tratiors!

2nd may was the day, when pakistan lost its 40% remaining freedom.

Throw these senior persons in jail! I have confidence that the chain of events was something very similar to this.

Ghadari(zardari)+maalpaani(gillani)+pasha+kiyani= green waters!
History will write thier names , in the golden book of tratiors!

2nd may was the day, when pakistan lost its 40% remaining freedom.

These 4 are going to retire like Musharraf - in exile. With court cases against them once they are out of power.

The public media will never know what really happened.

May 2nd was more like show of power than a surgical strike. Question is what changes we have made in our defence after 2nd May? Which SOPs are changed? Which weak areas are overcome after 2nd May?

Before Pakistan's 1998 tests, Israeli Air Force was planning similar strike on our Nuclear plants. In one attempt few days before 28th May, they used timing of a U.N cargo aircraft as a cover. They formed a large but very close F-16 formation, creating a single blip on the radar. Thanks to Intel guys...it was fortunate for us that their cover was blown while they were over Afghanistan...PAF scrambled almost every flying element just to create dozens of blips on their radar.

The U.S helicopters used similar distraction technique by calling themselves as U.S embassy helicopters taking different route because of weather. ATC on the other hand is like a blind man, he has only a blip on his screen and a microphone...making him fool isn't difficult.

It was both the element of surprise, good planning at their part and lack of leadership, lenient air defence policy at our part that made them successful.

The major got hold of 2 CIA agents and forcefully entered the compound...

what next? what happened to them?

Back
Top Bottom