What's new

New People's Army (NPA) (Philippines)

If and only if Communist China recognizes Chinese Nationalist Party as his master, and if uncle Sam told us so, we may consider to recognize that claim. :coffee:

CPC is the successor of KMT in overall of China's sovereignty, and soon they will rule over Taiwan, not the other way around. :coffee:

If and only if Communist China recognizes Chinese Nationalist Party as his master, and if uncle Sam told us so, we may consider to recognize that claim. :coffee:

PH is a country!!!!!!! Trust me my friend, PH have not yet suffered real economic sanctions from China.

PH is a country!!!!!!! Trust me my friend, PH have not yet suffered real economic sanctions from China.

with 90% of ur big manufacturing in american hands... wat kind of economic sanctions you can put on even papua new gini ... :)

400 million middle class... is not a small number ...

Really? Our India teacher told us there is no middle class in India...... I need confirmation.

My company use to do investment of shampoo and bodywash in India , we sold them with big bottle at a lower price. However , NO SALES and we quited at last.

Your country have been funding the CPP-NPA since its inception. Unless these communist groups unite (there are several factions among them), and unless Maoist China finds a way to ship in arms and weapons they can never succeed in the Philippines.

If Kuomintang Taiwan rules Communist China, we may recognize that claim.

Taiwan currently is ruled by KMT, and you may recognize the SSC belong to ROC.

Just as the real Chinese we respect are those from Taiwan. Communism is dying here, just as anywhere else in the world.

Communism is dying, but China is rising.

better change your school kiddo....

I need confirmation.

My company use to do investment of shampoo and bodywash in India , we sold them with big bottle at a lower price. However , NO SALES and we quited at last.

Really? Our India teacher told us there is no middle class in India...... I need confirmation.

it takes time to build brand in a capitalistic country ... indian companies are very mature and a good chunk of market is also with big western MNCs ... i dont think chinese products has better chance until they stay for longer time and invest for longer term... short term is no good in India..

I need confirmation.

dont believe the indians. the most developed city of india can not compete with china's third class cities.

Back
Top Bottom