What's new

New People's Army (NPA) (Philippines)

dont believe the indians. the most developed city of india can not compete with china's third class cities.

true ... not even in 3rd tier cities of india... government cant forcibly shift a colony that was thr for hundreds of years to build ghost apartment buildings to showcase to western media ... how much china is developing ..

check wat a chinese woman did when your govt were forcibly shifting her from her home to build ghost apartment block to impress your western masters..

Chinese woman fighting government over loss of home blows up herself, kills 2 others - The Washington Post

it takes time to build brand in a capitalistic country ... indian companies are very mature and a good chunk of market is also with big western MNCs ... i dont think chinese products has better chance until they stay for longer time and invest for longer term... short term is no good in India..

Sure about market, however , we found that you people only use a kind of tiny bottle of shampoo. Different culture maybe, we invited
some famous India teachers in Singapore and learned how to do research and development.

dont believe the indians. the most developed city of india can not compete with china's third class cities.

We are care about the Market..

Taiwan currently is ruled by KMT, and you may recognize the SSC belong to ROC.

Communism is dying, but China is rising.

Pledge your allegiance to Kuomintang first and learn to sing the national anthem of Taiwan before we talk about your ridiculous claim to WPS.

三民主義,吾黨所宗;
以建民國,以進大同。
咨爾多士,為民前鋒;
夙夜匪懈,主義是從。
矢勤矢勇,必信必忠;
一心一德,貫徹始終。

Sure about market, however , we found that you people only use a kind of tiny bottle of shampoo. Different culture maybe, we invited
some famous India teachers in Singapore and learned how to do research and development.

but delivery cost is high.

Pledge your allegiance to Kuomintang first and learn to sing the national anthem of Taiwan before we talk about your ridiculous claim to WPS.

三民主義,吾黨所宗;
以建民國,以進大同。
咨爾多士,為民前鋒;
夙夜匪懈,主義是從。
矢勤矢勇,必信必忠;
一心一德,貫徹始終。

Nice song. My allegiance to Kuomintang does not change the fact that PHIL is a maid country and Huangyan Islands belong to China no matter ROC or PRC

What's your point again chinky eyed racist?

Sow your professionalism here. as a maid, your top priority is to understand what your master says.

it depends on what kind of consumers you are targeting ...
i am sure the consumers who are buying your product right now .. are newly improvised class who wants to use shampoo as they have little sense of brands... they are choosing your product because of its likely lower cost .. but these are not repeat consumers because they will move from one product to other to quickly . as thr are plenty of domestic options are thr...

better your company should try to target upper middle class by marketing your shampoo ... using brand ambassadors like big movie actors/ cricket icons... then only i can see your product getting some base in market ..

it depends on what kind of consumers you are targeting ...
i am sure the consumers who are buying your product right now .. are newly improvised class who wants to use shampoo as they have little sense of brands... they are choosing your product because of its likely lower cost .. but these are not repeat consumers because they will move from one product to other to quickly . as thr are plenty of domestic options are thr...

better your company should try to target upper middle class by marketing your shampoo ... using brand ambassadors like big movie actors/ cricket icons... then only i can see your product getting some base in market ..

thank you for your suggestion .

we invited some famous India teachers in Singapore and learned how to do research and development.

Name a few of them and what they specialized in and why the heck you needed Indian teachers for R&D...

US photographer shows the evils of KMT regime:

1943 mass famine in Henan caused by KMT looting

http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_5828986_1.html

KMT = Nazi. In fact, Nazi Germany was the biggest ally of the KMT before they switched to the winning horse Japan.

lol,KMT can't be compared with Nazi.Nazi was strong and aggressive.But KMT was just some weak cowards,only good at killing their own fellow chinese.

US photographer shows the evils of KMT regime:

1943 mass famine in Henan caused by KMT looting

http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_5828986_1.html

KMT = Nazi. In fact, Nazi Germany was the biggest ally of the KMT before they switched to the winning horse Japan.

Several divisions with German weapon and gear were defeated by ”倭国“。。。。

Nice song. My allegiance to Kuomintang does not change the fact that PHIL is a maid country and Huangyan Islands belong to China no matter ROC or PRC

Sow your professionalism here. as a maid, your top priority is to understand what your master says.

Sow what? Are you sure I am a maid?
I don't work for you and you don't call the shots here so you can't be my master.

Back
Top Bottom