What's new

New OIC secretary-general urged to help resolve Kashmir issue

If Saudi Arabia would want to play the economic card then India will be doomed.

That my bro is an empty threat,

why

because KSA has not used that option EVER!

Please see my post above for discussion on the benefits / dangers of empty talk

hahaha.

Even UN can't do a jack about it forget OIC.

None is allowed to challenge Indian territorial integrity and undermine it's constitution.It's largely bilateral issue as per Shimla agreement.

Under the concept of two-nation theory implemented during division of the Indian sub-continent, Kashmir should have been an integral part of Pakistan since over 90 percent of the population is Muslim, according to former Saudi diplomat, Dr. Ali Al-Ghamdi.

Former Saudi diplomat seems to be short on knowledge and big on words, religion wasnt a concern for princely state, but oh well, he just proved himself another ignorant saudi promoted because of his lineage rather than ability.

Claiming that the region was handed over to a non-Muslim ruler due to a British conspiracy, Dr. Al-Ghamdi hoped the new chief of Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) Iyad Madani will take the Kashmir issue seriously.

:astagh::omghaha:....This takes the cake, a country founded by the british for their imperial interests, breaking up the holy Khilafat, has their former diplomat talking about conspiracies.

God have mercy on these ignorant folks, maybe they should stick to their camel races.

That my bro is an empty threat,

why

because KSA has not used that option EVER!

Please see my post above for discussion on the benefits / dangers of empty talk

KSA has done it twice, to the US in the 70 and during Soviet war.

India depends on KSA oil so, If we take that step you fill in the blank.

Last edited:
w9bgwm.png

Dont shot the messenger mate.

In all seriousness, Kashmir must be handed back to Pakistan where it belongs.

Is it ? You seem to know a lot about the sub continent. Solve your own issues first.

KSA has done it twice. During the US in the 70 and during Soviet war.

Indian depends on KSA oil so If we take that step you fill in the blank.
Out of 172 million ton crude oil import in 2012, India bought only 32 million tons from KSA and in that case we can easily switch that 32 million tons to other oil rich countries like Kuwait, Iran, Iraq and many others. I am sure Iran will love to give more too.

Are you fuc.kin kidding me?

Economic card, with fuc.kin what, Saudi exports 99+% petroleum related products, you stop that, we go to Iran ....you know the next highest export- Used cars; ........want to know the next highest export- toilet paper.

I am sure India will be doomed without used cars and over-priced toilet paper from Saudi.

Stroke of a genius!

KSA has done it twice. During the US in the 70 and during Soviet war.

Indian depends on KSA oil so If we take that step you fill in the blank.

KSA doesn't give the oil for free. If KSA stops exporting oil, well good enough, I guess citizens of KSA can survive eating, drinking, gallons and gallons of oil.

Back
Top Bottom