What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Indian" Islam has a history and you guys don't acknowledge it. thats the issue

looting and demolishing mandirs is not islam . we have to return hindu mandirs to hindus .

Good to know that the religious place is attached to a hospital as well, its better to make a part hospital to help.the needy as well.

Nice architecture btw, reminds one of medieval constructs.

does Indian Muslims agree with you on that?
do you agree on looting and demolishing hindu mandirs , then making maszids on those hindu mandirs ? we don't .
muslims who have hindu DNA agree eith me , my forefathers were hindu rajputs . we are decendents of sri ram .

we never destroyed any maszid , we just want our places of worship back .
you destroyed our buddhist statues in afghanistan bamian , because butshikani is a good deed in your religion .
Shut up can i post how many mazjid you destroyed in Endia// and there is no solid proofs that there was a RAM Mandir at the Babary Masjid you master of manipulating and creating the the fake histories of Endia

and don't blame us for that Afghanistan incident and blame Afghani not us, you troll

And when you will start to destroying rest of the Muslim heritage of Endia like Red fort, Jamai Masjid Dehli, TAJ MAHAL etc etc????

dont forget this is indian islam .

very well said
nobody is allowed to interfere in our internal matters .
Why are you still barking the same trash repeatedly? Declare India to be a Hindu rashtra, then do as you please to suppress non-Hindu faiths. But if you don't have the guts to state this and instead, choose to declare "secularism" when you walk through customs, then you are obligated to treat Muslims equally and rebuild the mosque you smashed called Babri.

don't you live in pakistan ? it is very recent incident , buddha statue was destroyed to pieces .

so if a maszid is rebellion centre you will support its demolition and construction of mandir over it ?
muslims gather in maszids and khutba for destruction of kafirs is always read on every fridays .
Don't blabber new and lame excuses without no solid proofs to justify demolition of Babary Masjid, ok we ha one but you had infinity

do you agree on looting and demolishing hindu mandirs , then making maszids on those hindu mandirs ? we don't .
muslims who have hindu DNA agree eith me , my forefathers were hindu rajputs . we are decendents of sri ram .
Not you again. Many posters have said this already that such and such did so and so three hundred years ago. Guess what? Babri was demolished in 1992, when most countries became civilised enough to understand that medieval behaviour is no longer tolerable. Get off the temporal relativism bandwagon.

let me ask you again more specifically. does Indian Muslim accepts your version of Islamic history of India?

Why are you still barking the same trash repeatedly? Declare India to be a Hindu rashtra, then do as you please to suppress non-Hindu faiths. But if you don't have the guts to state this and instead, choose to declare "secularism" when you walk through customs, then you are obligated to treat Muslims equally and rebuild the mosque you smashed called Babri.

citizens of islamic Republic of pakistan don't qualify speaking on word secularism .

you can speak on islam and ummah only .
Not you again. Many posters have said this already that such and such did so and so three hundred years ago. Guess what? Babri was demolished in 1992, when most countries became civilised enough to understand that medieval behaviour is no longer tolerable. Get off the temporal relativism bandwagon.

civilised ? does it mean making church hagia sophia a maszid ? that too in 2020 ?
let me ask you again more specifically. does Indian Muslim accepts your version of Islamic history of India?
i asked you a question , just snswer me ..
my question was " does islam support looting and demolishing of hindu mandirs ? "

Last edited:
looting and demolishing mandirs is not islam . we have to return hindu mandirs to hindus .
Why? Because they're specially sensitive over medieval history as compared with the rest of the world?

Why should Hindus get special treatment and restore their world to its 1000bc status??

Should all the world's religious sites be reverted to whatever stood there before? Are you always such an idiot or just on pdf?

Imagine demanding all churches in England be restored to pagan shrines. Even pagans would laugh at such a butthurt mentality.

If Hindus will cry eternally over their medieval losses and will simply keep crying and screaming until they get their 1000bc world back, how can they hope to survive in the grown up world?

Pretty pathetic and laughable really.
does it mean making church hagia sophia a maszid ? that too in 2020
It was made a masjid in 1453. It has never been a church since 1453. Again, what happened in medieval times is all fair and stands, because everyone was doing it.

Only Hindus, those brave descendants of rajputs, seem to cry their way to get what they want these days. Babri was a mosque until the 20th century when hindutva filth defied modern civilised norms and defiled it.

They are pagan idols, they are worthless

We should only care about our own people

The Mandir of hindutva extremism they are building must be destroyed and a mosque built

Why? Because they're specially sensitive over medieval history as compared with the rest of the world?

Why should Hindus get special treatment and restore their world to its 1000bc status??

Should all the world's religious sites be reverted to whatever stood there before? Are you always such an idiot or just on pdf?

Imagine demanding all churches in England be restored to pagan shrines. Even pagans would laugh at such a butthurt mentality.

If Hindus will cry eternally over their medieval losses and will simply keep crying and screaming until they get their 1000bc world back, how can they hope to survive in the grown up world?

Pretty pathetic and laughable really.

so hindus don't have right to get their places of worship because they lost ramjanmbhumi 400 years ago , kashi mathura 250 years ago ?
They are pagan idols, they are worthless

We should only care about our own people

The Mandir of hindutva extremism they are building must be destroyed and a mosque built
so don't cry then .keep your pagan theory to yourself in pakistan whete hindus are helpless . let the hindus of indis do what their religion tells them . they don't care what pakistani muslims think .

I have no problem with a million smashed mandirs, a million smashed churches and a million smashed mosques in medieval times. Everyone did it and you can't apply modern standards to medieval acts. It's only Hindus who seem to have such a sense of entitlement that they feel the need to smash a mosque in 1992 and spill blood of the imam's family members and rampage through Ayodhya. Not only that, but they acquit all the perpetrators and actually build a temple there, immortalising and sanctifying an act of modern day terrorism. Imagine building a shrine on the spot where an act of terrorism is committed - this is the only way to describe what Hindustan has done. Some memorial to the victims of modern day terrorism may have been appropriate - that together with proper justice against the perpetrators may have calmed Muslim feelings. But you actually built a shrine to an act of religious modern day terrorism? What a fk up of a country.

I have no problem with a million smashed mandirs, a million smashed churches and a million smashed mosques in medieval times. Everyone did it and you can't apply modern standards to medieval acts. It's only Hindus who seem to have such a sense of entitlement that they feel the need to smash a mosque in 1992 and spill blood of the imam's family members and rampage through Ayodhya. Not only that, but they acquit all the perpetrators and actually build a temple there, immortalising and sanctifying an act of modern day terrorism. Imagine building a shrine on the spot where an act of terrorism is committed - this is the only way to describe what Hindustan has done. Some memorial to the victims of modern day terrorism may have been appropriate - that together with proper justice against the perpetrators may have calmed Muslim feelings. But you actually built a shrine to an act of religious modern day terrorism? What a fk up of a country.
a crime is a crime whether it was done in middle ages or modern ages.
will you return hagia sophia to Christians ? will you return jews temple to israelis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom