What's new

New Mods - My nominations, please vote

Vote for my nominations (select multiple options)

• Total voters
Some "features" you mention, objectionable to a minority, are actually requirements, and therefore must be promoted, accepted, or at least tolerated, if one is to participate as a member. Otherwise, silence is golden, and a good option, always.

As I said before, changing the sous chefs does not matter much when the recipe to be followed is the same. :D

How do you explain agnostics then?

I said overreligosity that impinges.

Plenty of mods who've never given such indication even once.

Over years everyone slips. No one can maintain a facade online for perpetuity.

Being religious in your personal space is absolutely fine.

I can out radical the best here if I were truly let loose ...

How do you explain agnostics then?

I said overreligosity that impinges.

Plenty of mods who've never given such indication even once.

Over years everyone slips. No one can maintain a facade online for perpetuity.

Being religious in your personal space is absolutely fine.

I can out radical the best here if I were truly let loose ...

As I said, silence is the better option. Why spend any effort on a lost cause, or one that is at least headed there?

I voted for @That Guy and @HannibalBarca, I find both of them cool headed.

This is classic form of nostalgia, the world around us is continuously changing since billions of years but we happen to convince ourselves that it will stop at a certain point of our liking but it never happens like that. The only pattern that is probably nearly same on daily basis is that Sun has been rising in the east and setting in the west since last 4 billion years of this earth's existence as a planet of solar system.

If you look around thoroughly you will find that not only this forum but every thing else around you also has changed from its state lets say 10 years ago.
Everything must evolve and it should for the better, what I want is that this forum should evolve but within the niche, it was created for and no change should be welcomed at its expense.

Everything must evolve and it should for the better, what I want is that this forum should evolve but within the niche, it was created for and no change should be welcomed at its expense.

You are right but the things are never in the hands of the forum management, haven't you noticed that that the frequent posters on this forum keep changing every 5 years, I have noticed it. Every forum is dependent on its posters, without posters the forum becomes just dead.

You are right but the things are never in the hands of the forum management, haven't you noticed that that the frequent posters on this forum keep changing every 5 years, I have noticed it.
That's where the moderation team comes which defines the direction for this forum.

As I said, silence is the better option. Why spend any effort on a lost cause, or one that is at least headed there?

The man is aiming to be the first one to get to triple digit negative rating and not be perma banned :lol:

Please step back and let a Parsi do his thing, this one especially is quite the tour de force :tup:

@Ace of Spades has no place on this list @jaibi

Most of us have strong reservations about him and his unreasonable targeting of Indians.

lol i am not gonna reply to your rant, since it's the management's prerogative to select whoever they wish to. In either case i am very glad to have support from my fellow members.

On the side note, if your screams can be heard. It means i must be doing something very right :D isn't it cheers doc!

lol i am not gonna reply to your rant, since it's the management prerogative to select whoever they wish to. In either case i am very glad to have support from my fellow members.

On the side note, if your screams can be heard. It means i must be doing something very right :D isn't it cheers doc!

Just try and be fair when you become a mod.

And always remember that you are one over those more qualified because of your flags.

Just try and be fair when you become a mod.

And always remember that you are one over those more qualified because of your flags.

Use the voting button and move along, this is not a sanghi forum where things are gonna run as per your wishes.

Use the voting button and move along, this is not a sanghi forum where things are gonna run as per your wishes.

No I was asked for my opinion and I will continue to give it.

Thank you very much.

And just so you know where you stand, I have 10 years and around 20,000 posts on you out here.

The man is aiming to be the first one to get to triple digit negative rating and not be perma banned :lol:

Please step back and let a Parsi do his thing, this one especially is quite the tour de force :tup:

To each their own.

As you well know, I am only too happy to remain silent and let nature take its course from past glory into oblivion via irrelevance here on PDF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom