What's new

New Mod: WAJSal

responsibility-def.jpg

Congrats @WAJsal

Congratulations @WAJsal.

party? :what:

:cheers:
Indeed, i think you have improved a lot as a poster. I will remove two negative ratings, just continuing the effort started by @Slav Defence , here:
Trolling and hate?
You certainly have improved a lot, when was the last time you were banned or rated? keep improving, try to ignore troll posts and ignore them, you have a tendency to reply to them, refrain.
regards

congratulations, to not fall prey to the troll virus on a forum like this shows excellent temperament, at such a young age too.

well deserved, but with great power comes great responsibility, be fair in your handling of the banhammer :angel:

Thank you for the kind words, and i will try my best. Be sure to report posts, seems like you guys are very lenient, members hardly report.
I am not lenient, bro, neither it is that I don't report posts. I am just tired of this lunacy.

Indeed, i think you have improved a lot as a poster. I will remove two negative ratings, just continuing the effort started by @Slav Defence , here:
Trolling and hate?
You certainly have improved a lot, when was the last time you were banned or rated? keep improving, try to ignore troll posts and ignore them, you have a tendency to reply to them, refrain.
regards
Thanks bro, it's been a while I got banned don't want to remember those old days.

Congratulations @WAJsal on becoming a mod. Its always refreshing to see good unbias members become mods as it will really help create a better atmosphere in the forum. We have a few trolls around so the forum needs all the special forces members it can get. :p

I wish you good luck and hope that you will be an excellent moderator.

Back
Top Bottom