What's new

New Mod: Aeronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mate. You deserve this responsibility more than anyone I've come across in the short time I've been trolling this forum :D

Besides, now I have someone to look after @ my 6:00 :guns:

Congrats mate. You deserve this responsibility more than anyone I've come across in the short time I've been trolling this forum :D

Besides, now I have someone to look after @ my 6:00 :guns:

I admire reading your posts sir :D

I admire reading your posts sir :D
Same here :D And by the way yara 'Zara haath dheela rakho' on thread closure, I know Zakii is paying a lot of money for it (LOL), but let's troll, a little now and then :D

By the way this is my favorite place to hang out after diving in the day. Even better than a ice-cold beer on a hot summer afternoon! :cheers:

Good luck!

Same here :D And by the way yara 'Zara haath dheela rakho' on thread closure, I know Zakii is paying a lot of money for it (LOL), but let's troll, a little now and then :D

By the way this is my favorite place to hang out after diving in the day. Even better than a ice-cold beer on a hot summer afternoon! :cheers:

Good luck!

Just trying to improve quality , but we do try to keep discussions going after moderation.

I , am flattered & honored at this opportunity. Heartily thanks for all those who helped me become the man i am as well as those who expressed confidence in me & specially those who pointed out my loopholes and mistakes.

Moreover , i do pledge to perform my role to the fullest as a moderator on defence.pk in our shared quest to make it the best defence forum in the world & a place where people can come and then cherish their stay and knowledge shared.

However i must point out that , this is not my first taste of being part of the hardworking and competent now diverse and multicultural , Defence.pk team nor it is my first taste of moderation , as i have been actively attached to Research and Reference section {had moderation rights there} & later as an opinionator , so people should have an idea of what i bring to the team. I pledge to do the best i can to help this place become what we all envision it to become.

Regards: Thank you all :pakistan:

I don't know who u r :P.. but congratz anywayz :D

Good one yoy pal- don't let the power go to your head!! lol, just joking!

Thank you all for kind regards , Time to end the party.

Thread Closed. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom