What's new

New member of space club

nope..the name is "Israel"..that may mean to you occupied palestine...but still it is a name of a country.so,no need to change that.if we change name of Pakistan with "breakaway part of India"..that willn't be supported..right???

My dear who is going to allow you to break the name of Pakistan? :lol:

ConstellationGPS.gif

1) Soviet Union Sputnik 1 1957

2) United States Explorer 1 1958

3) France Astérix 1965

4) Japan Ōsumi 1970

5) China Dong Fang Hong I 1970

6) United Kingdom Prospero X-3 1971

7) India Rohini 1980

8) Zionist regime Ofeq 1 1988

-) Russia Kosmos 2175 1992

-) Ukraine Strela 1992

9) Iran Omid 2009

10) N.Korea 2012 ?

You don't know about this?

Badr-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Think australia too have launched a satelllite...
And France and germany is absent from the list......
Nope! France and Germany are part of the European Space Agency. They haven't launched satellites under their own steam so far!

Cheers!

nope..the name is "Israel"..that may mean to you occupied palestine...but still it is a name of a country.so,no need to change that.if we change name of Pakistan with "breakaway part of India"..that willn't be supported..right???

You recognize Pakistan as a nation.We don't recognize Israel as a country. Problem bro?

These are countries with 'indigenous' launch capability.About Badr-1 actually it was sent to space by China.I hope Pakistan joins the space club as soon as possible.You have resources,skills,scientists and everything.Just a little bit of effort.

Iran started way too late, but now we have to catch up.
for example our laser technology was 50 years behind not long ago, but we made up for that lost time and are now one the leasing countries in laser field.

space tech id different, because it requires lots of money.
but al tusi in Iran created that mega observatory about 800 years ago.
Maragheh observatory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If NK successed,South Korea would be the only east asian country that couldn't launch his our rocket.
Poor poor South Korea,I wish they could launch their own rocket before 2020,otherwise they might become the laugh stock amongst north eastern asian countries.

Ah space the final frontier i believe country's who invest in space technology now will reap the benefit in the future.
There are people who question the need of India being in the space race, but i have to remind them that when European explorer's first began to sail to find new land's. Small country's like even Portugal benefited a lot from it.

Space exploration will change the world in similar way as European explorers changed the world in 16th century.

If NK successed,South Korea would be the only east asian country that couldn't launch his our rocket.
Poor poor South Korea,I wish they could launch their own rocket before 2020,otherwise they might become the laugh stock amongst north eastern asian countries.

dont worry buddy.we will launch for them and south korea have provided enough giants to world inspite of its small size

Iran started way too late, but now we have to catch up.
for example our laser technology was 50 years behind not long ago, but we made up for that lost time and are now one the leasing countries in laser field.

space tech id different, because it requires lots of money.
but al tusi in Iran created that mega observatory about 800 years ago.
Maragheh observatory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think the most important thing is nuclear weapon.Iran should do it as soon as possible.you guys are running out of time.

dont worry buddy.we will launch for them and south korea have provided enough giants to world inspite of its small size

Nah,I think Korean nationalists won't agree with you.
Their superior complex would drive them mad if they are laughed by his neighbours.

I think the most important thing is nuclear weapon.Iran should do it as soon as possible.you guys are running out of time.

Nah,I think Korean nationalists won't agree with you.

How do you know we don't have it?
we will never use such weapon, even during the 8 year war, sadaam used chemical weapon on us but we did not use any on them. Iran supreme leader says he think they prohibited in Islam.

but the Iranian military official may be smart and say well we need some anyway.

nukes are not hard to make, what is hard is getting the fuel.

like chinese agreed with russian tech..same will happen here:lol:

Russian tech is outdated,USSR had spend 20% of their GDP as military budget for decades,that was insane.And that's the only reason that russia has some advanced military technology.
And now we don't need their outdated military technology any more.we made most of our weapon by ourselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom