What's new

New Look Russian T-50 flight test: In the past claimed that the Chinese wan

Cant help people who dnt have freedom of speech in their own country so they use forum like this to remove their frustration

This is a defense forum, not a political forum. If India is more advance than China in producing domestic planes and engine, then please state the facts. Otherwise, the Chinese can just ask you hat had India done and that would be sufficient counter argument against your accusation.

Its pretty funny that China is questioning the Russia stealth, when China doesn't even have working engine to provide for its own stealth? Albeit neither does india, turbofans are difficult to work with... Wa-10 and GTX-Kaveri still need to be worked on...

I see these idiots say that Chinese J-xx is better than Russian T-50, when the russian provide the chinese (saturn engines) engine to even lift that damn stealth bomber off the ground aka J-20

Delay of WS-15? I think you are the one making this of the thin air.

STFU if you don't know a jacksh!t about Chinese.

I'm not saying that it will certainly delayed. But I believe Chinese military planner should have plan B in case there is a delay. One option I can see is to be in position to procure 117s just in case. Unless China can procure the F-119 engine.

Its pretty funny that China is questioning the Russia stealth, when China doesn't even have working engine to provide for its own stealth? Albeit neither does india, turbofans are difficult to work with... Wa-10 and GTX-Kaveri still need to be worked on...

I see these idiots say that Chinese J-xx is better than Russian T-50, when the russian provide the chinese (saturn engines) engine to even lift that damn stealth bomber off the ground aka J-20

Why are you comparing WA-10 and Kaveri. One is just as successful as LCA and the other one gets a F--- grade.

the current ws10a's production is good.
----------

China's J-11BS powered by WS-10A engines (or a variant):

O5aUH.jpg

87Gjo.jpg

[Note: Thank you to Aimarraul for the J-15 Flying Shark and J-11BS pictures.]

----------

Close-up view of J-15 Flying Shark WS-10A engines (or a variant):

OM20I.jpg

i3ODj.jpg

Nice comparison made by "QuantumFX" (Key-Forum)

Shorter engine nozzle and silver petals mean WS-10.

[Note: Thank you to Deino for the J-15 WS-10A engine pictures. Thank you to Lion for the analysis.][/QUOTE]

btw,the J-20 which will enter service will employ WS-15 engines with 3D thrust vectoring nozzles

Delay of WS-15? I think you are the one making this of the thin air.

STFU if you don't know a jacksh!t about Chinese.

Why should he 'STFU'? There are many Chinese on this forum and in this thread in particular that try to pretend that they know what they are talking about when they clearly do not. The J-20 fanboys never miss an oportunity to take cheap shots at the pak-fa. Sadly they are the ones that are clueless, even worst is that they can never varify any of their claims.

Why are you comparing WA-10 and Kaveri. One is just as successful as LCA and the other one gets a F--- grade.

Wa-10 wasn't able to power j-17 u tard, and neither was Kaveri... HAAHAHA dude get real, stop this bs chest pounding,ur no supper power, when ur gov make hackers go steel tech from likes of U.S.

Why should he 'STFU'? There are many Chinese on this forum and in this thread in particular that try to pretend that they know what they are talking about when they clearly do not. The J-20 fanboys never miss an oportunity to take cheap shots at the pak-fa. Sadly they are the ones that are clueless, even worst is that they can never varify any of their claims.

We don't even give a cr@p about PAK FA, don't be so full of yourself.

I hardly heard any mentioning about the PAK FA by the Chinese media, it is the Russians who are obsessed and pissed off the success of the J-20.

the current ws10a's production is good.
----------

China's J-11BS powered by WS-10A engines (or a variant):

O5aUH.jpg

87Gjo.jpg

[Note: Thank you to Aimarraul for the J-15 Flying Shark and J-11BS pictures.]

----------

Close-up view of J-15 Flying Shark WS-10A engines (or a variant):

OM20I.jpg

i3ODj.jpg

Nice comparison made by "QuantumFX" (Key-Forum)

Shorter engine nozzle and silver petals mean WS-10.

[Note: Thank you to Deino for the J-15 WS-10A engine pictures. Thank you to Lion for the analysis.]

btw,the J-20 which will enter service will employ WS-15 engines with 3D thrust vectoring nozzles[/QUOTE]

According to Huzigen, WS-15 will be installed in the next year, but the maximum afterburner thrust will only be 165-170kn according to him, lower than the initial expectation of 180kn thrust.

ws13 is no preblem too. And also it have FADEC

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...fth-generation-fighter-would.html#post1420194
And considering leak this news about XiaoLong/JF17 localization engine first flew success:

2010 18th April afternoon, at an airport take-off line,a plan assembly some new type engine developed by liYang corporation,14:57 with a deafening roar, the plane with vigorous heroic fly to the sky, 18 minutes after the flight, landing, engine working normally, working well. Thus, a new engine equipped with plane first flew success, it marks a new engine and a plane power localization work on significant breakthrough!
=======================
2010年4月18日下午,在某机场起飞线上,装配黎阳公司自行研制生产的某新型发动机的飞机整装待发 ,1 4时57分飞机随着震耳欲聋的轰鸣声,以矫健的英姿飞向蓝天,18分钟的飞行后,平稳降落,发动 机工作正常 ,运转良好。至此,某新型发动机配装飞机首飞成功,它标志着某新型发动机和某飞机动力国产化研 制工作取得重 大突破!

The engine has been the weakness of China, but China has been active all these years of him, J-20 should have two engines, a Russian, a set of China's own development, I believe that J-20 when the service will be able to install their own Developed engine.

ws13 is no preblem too. And also it have FADEC

And considering leak this news about XiaoLong/JF17 localization engine first flew success:

2010 18th April afternoon, at an airport take-off line,a plan assembly some new type engine developed by liYang corporation,14:57 with a deafening roar, the plane with vigorous heroic fly to the sky, 18 minutes after the flight, landing, engine working normally, working well. Thus, a new engine equipped with plane first flew success, it marks a new engine and a plane power localization work on significant breakthrough!
=======================
2010年4月18日下午,在某机场起飞线上,装配黎阳公司自行研制生产的某新型发动机的飞机整装待发 ,1 4时57分飞机随着震耳欲聋的轰鸣声,以矫健的英姿飞向蓝天,18分钟的飞行后,平稳降落,发动 机工作正常 ,运转良好。至此,某新型发动机配装飞机首飞成功,它标志着某新型发动机和某飞机动力国产化研 制工作取得重 大突破!

Since we can already take care of WS-10H, then WS-13 is a piece of cake.

Back
Top Bottom