What's new

New Launch Window Set for Tiangong 1 China's first Space Lab Module

Recently there has been 2 X-class solar flares in 2 days, 22 Sep and 24 Sep. China must abandon the launch of all satelites until 2020 since ever since 2011 started, there has been SEVEN X-class solar flares. This is just the beginning. Next year, in 2012, solar activity will be 20 times higher than this year and will cause the End.

Google

Who can tell me when China plans to do manned moon landing ?

LongMarch-2F that will carry Shenzhou-8 spaceship has arrived to the launch center!!!
·¢Éä¡°ÉñÖ۰˺š±µÄ³¤Õ÷-2F»ð¼ýÔ˵־ÆȪ ×é×°²âÊÔ½ÐøÕ¹¿ª(×éͼ)-ËѺü¹ö¶¯

Img320488101.jpg

The Tiangong 1 will and hundreds of other sats will be destroyed by meteors caused by Nibiru's passing soon. Read link below. End Times are here. It is time for us to begin some soul-searching. I was once living in "The Matrix" like almost all you guys here and throughout the world. But recently i have awakened to the truth, just like the other silent minority who knows what's going on but can't say it out loud until clearer signs emerge. 2012 is near. Prepare for Ascension as it is our destiny.

Potentially dangerous Draconid Meteor Shower to occur next month - National Space news | Examiner.com

I wish all the best to China for this important launch.

The space program of a country represents the pinnacle of technologies it is capable of. Carry on the good work :tup:

After 2030,the CZ-5 rocket that has enough power for the moon mission isn't ready yet.

I heard that CZ-5 would be a heavy lift rocket but it is not the one that will be used for the moon mission, there is a further larger one under development.

CZ-5's lift load is impressive but still low compared to giants like the saturn V

CZ-5 will have a maximum payload capacity of 25,000 kg to LEO. For Saturn V that figure is 120,000 Kg.

I think CZ-5 would be used as heavy workhorse.

I heard that CZ-5 would be a heavy lift rocket but it is not the one that will be used for the moon mission, there is a further larger one under development.

CZ-5's lift load is impressive but still low compared to giants like the saturn V

CZ-5 will have a maximum payload capacity of 25,000 kg to LEO. For Saturn V that figure is 120,000 Kg.

I think CZ-5 would be used as heavy workhorse.
You're right.The CZ-5 is not powerful enough for a moon landing mission with a 25 ton LEO and 14 ton GTO capability.And the CZ-5 is expected to fit the near future need of heavy satellite and space staion launch rather than a deep space adventure.There was a rocket expert in the Chinese Academy of Science writting that they are developing a heavy rocket with 1000 ton thrust,I think that is the thing for the moon landing and deep space research.However there's no offical confirmation that the project is set,but the CZ-5 project is promising and we expect it gets service in 2014.

Leading humanity where no man has gone before , I like the sound of that - CHINA will lead man kind to new horizons while US will be paying debt

Back
Top Bottom