What's new

New J-10B shows comprehensive rather than partial improvements

Type -095 will not be too far off the Virginia class subs.

Type 095 beam 12 meters at least. At least as big as Seawolf. I expect Type 095 to be quieter than Seawolf.

So I take it J-10B is the second operational fighter jet having DSI?

Type 095 beam 12 meters at least. At least as big as Seawolf. I expect Type 095 to be quieter than Seawolf.

So I take it J-10B is the second operational fighter jet having DSI?

Type-095 will be a real threat to US carrier battle-groups.

J-10B will have DSI and will have one of the largest noses of all fighters to hold the AESA radar. If China can get at least a 140KN engine in there, it may prove to be even superior to the Euro-Canards.

How do you know it wasn't tracked? Its not like car traffic, put a red light and entire traffic stops. This is the ocean buddy, u can pop up anywhere.

And by the way, German U Boats were quieter than Song class.:enjoy: Dnt ask me look it up

I thought Type 041 replaced Type 039? Is PLAN still using Song class?

I want chinese officials, officially say it was a chinese missile. Until then it had nothing to do with China…

Do u have any idea of the consequences china had to deal with,if it was a chinese missile……u must be joking………..We are talking about a chinese missile on the coast of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. it is NOT possible...:nono:

I thought Type 041 replaced Type 039? Is PLAN still using Song class?
041 is a testbed sub for ICBM, SLCM, torpedo etc. It is not replacing 039 Song class. Current moden subs in PLAN is 039B Yuan class and 039 Song class. The ones they are retiring is Ming Class which are mainly used for training sub crew.

041 is a testbed sub for ICBM, SLCM, torpedo etc. It is not replacing 039 Song class. Current moden subs in PLAN is 039B Yuan class and 039 Song class. The ones they are retiring is Ming Class which are mainly used for training sub crew.

And 039C.

All Chinese subs are called type 03X. This is the same kind of mistake as the rumors said the new LHA for PLAN type 081

All Chinese subs are called type 03X. This is the same kind of mistake as the rumors said the new LHA for PLAN type 081

is that correct?
I think China submarines also have T093, 094 ... and so on.

Some analysts says it could be from a jet, other says it could be a toy rocket :lol:

lol really funny and shows where USA is going ... it can't be toy rocket for sure ..

But hey we are dealing with Americans here ... :)

Type 041 designation is wrong. The correct designation is type 032. Aliaselin is right in saying all SSK designation is 03X.

Back
Top Bottom