What's new

New ISPR movie "Waar"!

qayaas is one of my fav band . their song umeed is really owsum :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't 2 million USD a bit toooo less for a movie?
I would call it a documentary. Still good US Pak collabration, we would get a glimpse into the war on terror.

2 million usd are more than enough to make a film. It's 17 crores, I can easily make a movie for 5 crores. And this is a feature film.

I would call it a documentary. Still good US Pak collabration, we would get a glimpse into the war on terror.

u shuld watch a mighty heart same kind of cinematography is used its not that expencive but makes a gud movie

im against this whole wot, and army useless venture in fata, and think of army as terrorist army, but looking foreward to see this movie. infact pakistanis are only good at making self negative propaganda, like other country make positive propaganda to elevate their status like press tv iran

There are neat scenes in it though.. although some of the people playing the SSG guys.. were a bit too Buff..
I saw the uncut trailer.. nice sequence involving three disguised SSG personnel..

can you post the uncut trailer here?

from the real perspective, the Pakistani perspective that is.

If I was a famous director then I would make a film which is kind of like the Bourne series but in a Pakistani context, except that in it, it is about one of the mujahideen leaders during the Soviet Afghan war who has close ties to the ISI, but then becomes a most wanted terrorist after 9/11, when Pakistan is fighting the Taliban, after which he goes into hiding and targets the people within the ISI who have caused him trouble.
This would be a great idea for a movie however I don't think the Army and ISPR would support this because they may interpret it as defaming the army and ISI and for accusing it of supporting terrorism.

I think it'd be a great concept for a movie though, unless there's something in the Pakistani cinema like this which has already been made......:pakistan::usflag:

[video]http://www.kalam.tv/ur/video/71809/index.html[/video]

[video]http://www.kalam.tv/ur/video/71809/index.html[/video]

This is worth 2 million dollars? Seriously? lol I think my buddy who just graduated from college in film studies could make a movie that rivals this one, so I'm hoping this preview is just a preview and not an entire movie, which I hope will be better.

Don't worry it's the unedited version. All the post production effects etc have not been put in yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom