What's new

New Islamabad Airport Progress

Bro why people asking here this is an old design i think no Pakistani airport is in comparison with new islamabad air port.i think it will be a state of the art airport. Why they are comparing this with the rich gulf airports. We are so happy and excited with the pics of NIIA

True.
We do not deserve this.
We need Tanga stand airport.

After seeing many pictures of this Airport, I honestly didn't like it. The truly sad thing about this project is the fact it's being built in 2017 not in the early 60s. Pakistan can do much better and I think the concept of airport has changed overtime from a building and a runway to a massive gate that leaves good first impression on foreign visitors to any country. It's not just an airport.

Does karachi also have a new airport ? As i see that it has 2 million more passangers per year as compared to islamabad.

Does karachi also have a new airport ? As i see that it has 2 million more passangers per year as compared to islamabad.
The existing airport looks deserted, can't say that it is a genuinely international airport. Perhaps a regional airport.

Why ISB need a third runway. Dubai and Hong Kong airport both have two runways and they are the busiest in this region.

6742929083_8777045851_b_zps2gzxeb86.jpg

kok_zpsvcyjztj5.jpg

As per above design..

6742929083_8777045851_b_zpsnpsvnl6c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom