What's new

New Iranian UAVs spotted!

Ir.Tab.

Reaction score
New Iranian UAS Revealed | UAS VISION
More New Iranian UAS Revealed | UAS VISION

Iran1.jpg

Some interesting screen shots, taken from a documentary about the Great Prophet 7 exercise held in Iran last week expose several new types of unmanned aircraft currently being developed by Tehran.

The above is a brand new aircraft seemingly available in dual configuration: landing gear (image above) or skids (image below). It seems to be smaller in size than the “Hermes 450″-type of UAS but it features a large fuselage (if compared to the size of the wings) and camera.

Iran2.jpg

More interesting screenshots, taken from a documentary about the Great Prophet 7 exercise held in Iran recently reveal several new types of UAS currently being developed by Tehran.

IranHermes.jpg

The photo above shows a new type of UAS much similar to the Hermes 450.

IranHermes.jpg

my brother told me that he noticed sth like that on footage of drill but I told him he he boro gomsho boro cheshato mesvak bezan mage hamchin chizi momkene .... :lol:

we had brought down some american UAVs before RQ-170 and i think this is its results ...

my brother told me that he noticed sth like that on footage of drill but I told him he he boro gomsho boro cheshato mesvak bezan mage hamchin chizi momkene .... :lol:

we had brought down some american UAVs before RQ-170 and i think this is its results ...

yaaa ! we need F-35 !

mr.500

60 cm ???

oh really !?

or 10 m ?

Seems to be legit. Furthermore, Iran itself has some experience in the field of robotics.

New Iranian UAS Revealed | UAS VISION
More New Iranian UAS Revealed | UAS VISION

Iran1.jpg

Some interesting screen shots, taken from a documentary about the Great Prophet 7 exercise held in Iran last week expose several new types of unmanned aircraft currently being developed by Tehran.

The above is a brand new aircraft seemingly available in dual configuration: landing gear (image above) or skids (image below). It seems to be smaller in size than the “Hermes 450″-type of UAS but it features a large fuselage (if compared to the size of the wings) and camera.

Iran2.jpg

More interesting screenshots, taken from a documentary about the Great Prophet 7 exercise held in Iran recently reveal several new types of UAS currently being developed by Tehran.

IranHermes.jpg

No retractable gears...
ohhh ..what? :blink:
skids.. yes :blink: ..it's for the north pole operatins?

Back
Top Bottom