What's new

New Introductions

ya to PHD hogi ya Shadi..... that is what experience says

5 saal se 55 saal tak kay logon kay paas Pakistan me ek hi plan hai...get married and settle down

kese karlete ho tum log ye sab

Interests in computer related things and playing around with rc planes.
Im in the Pakistani military.
Facebook
Detailed analysis on all the military subjects.
Shaadi

1) Tell your interests
Medicine (Psychiatry), Geopolitics, History, and sometimes conspiracy theories.
2) What do you do.
I am currently a student and don't work.
3) How did you find us
Google searched something related to Pakistan military and your forum came up.
4) What interests you here?
Pakistan's military.
5) What is your profession?
Student.
6) Future plans?
I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I plan to work and earn a wage.

Salaam to all!

1) Tell your interests
Aviation and international relations
2) What do you do.
Administration
3) How did you find us
Google search

Current affairs/security studies

Retail management
6) Future plans?
Travel across the globe

1) Tell your interests
Defence and Geo-Politics
2) What do you do.
Student
3) How did you find us
Random search about some defence related product

Defence, Weapons, Discussion,News

Student by choice
6) Future plans?
A trip to Moon or Mars Maybe

1) Tell your interests
Defence and Geo-Politics
2) What do you do.
Student
3) How did you find us
Random search about some defence related product

Defence, Weapons, Discussion,News

Student by choice
6) Future plans?
A trip to Moon or Mars Maybe
You using greyhat.Any exp or interest in cyber security ???as after this conflict we gonna start some permanent threads regarding cyber security of Pakistan so exp guys are welcome

1) Tell your interests
photograhing, music, self-driving tourism, millary stuff

2) What do you do.
I am working at shanghai china , in public serurity business.

3) How did you find us
from a chinese forum.

we can know each other better.

i have a Communication engineer Bachelor degree ,and a Enterprise management master degree.

6) Future plans?
I am planning to do "belt and Road" related business, including high-tech products ,and gene tech healthy service.

1) Tell your interests
photograhing, music, self-driving tourism, millary stuff

2) What do you do.
I am working at shanghai china , in public serurity business.

3) How did you find us
from a chinese forum.

we can know each other better.

i have a Communication engineer Bachelor degree ,and a Enterprise management master degree.

6) Future plans?
I am planning to do "belt and Road" related business, including high-tech products ,and gene tech healthy service.

Welcome to PDF we hope you do your "self driving" tour of the greatest engineering highway project in the world the Karakoroum Highway that connects our countries together LONG LIVE PAKISTAN-CHINA FRIENDSHIP :pakistan::china::pakistan::china:
k3.jpg

40519-karako1-20180205034324.jpg

nanga_parbat.jpg

PB173662-01.jpg

Karakoram-Highway-12.jpg

Karakoram-Highway-100-640x512.jpg

images

ce871f4ed92f4405bc019b94903270bf_18.jpg

55f6729e532b7.jpg

@Terry Tang

Last edited:
thanks.

acually i have been there in 2018, i love that place.wish i will go there again this year.

thanks.

acually i have been there in 2018, i love that place.wish i will go there again this year.

we hope you visit our side of the highway in the near future did you use 4x4 hows the highway on the Chinese side

1) Tell your interests
Finance/Economics, Current Affairs.
2) What do you do.
Accountant
3) How did you find us
Used to be a member in 2005, but account since expired
Pakistan economics / military.
Accoutant

1) Tell your interests

I am mostly interested in studying history with a particular emphasis on theories (what if?), reading books, military sci-fi, space opera (Raymond L.Weil, David weber, L.E.Modesitt Jr. are some of my favourite authors). Writing blogs, working on a military sci-fi fiction book which I intend to publish soon.

2) What do you do.

For a living financial advisory/analysis. Otherwise waste my time (bitter half's words not mine), reading books, designing electronic gadgets, programming (C++), photography and traveling, basically wasting time.

3) How did you find us

I have known about pakdef for years now, it is only recently that while doing research on separation of Bangladesh I did come across pakdef again the rational material in the thread left nothing but admiration at my end, it was then I decided to become part of this community at my first “free time”

There are many in-depth analysis and discussion on this board about armed forces, history which are objective and rational. Some of the analysts are very good in their rational analysis, some other not so rational but all in all it’s a very good site/board for discussion and learning. Some of the posts are really good for a good laugh.

I am a financial advisor/analyst by profession with a passion for number and love for science. The profession and experience has given me the ability to make in-depth rational analysis (some think of this cold calculating), but that’s who I am.

6) Future plans?

Hmmm…. That’d be too much. A Ph.D in Economics, a Ph.D in quantum physic and probably time travel in that order.

Last edited:
Welcome here :) yesterday an greyhat join us now an linux guy hope we make permanent cyber security thread too on PDF

Good evening, Namaste and As Salaam Aleykum.

It will be evident from my handle that I believe in 'give respect to get respect'.

I am here to learn, accept, glean facts, seek the truth and challenge hysteria / propaganda.

The recent events that occurred over the sub - continent have been thrashed and bashed to an extreme and I prefer to abstain from any further discussions on that topic. Primarily as it was a politically motivated issue and I am inclined to believe that the majority of world politicians are crooks.

I am passionate about Air Defence and Combat and my key areas of 'research' (if I am allowed to call it that) are WW2 and Indo Pak conflicts. I have been fortunate to have interacted with several IAF Officers and one PAF Officer (A retired Air Commodore who is widely respected for his balanced points of views) and learnt from them.

I am fiercely patriotic and I will never insult another country or it's people as I am of the firm belief that, deep down, people are the same - more so for a nation that was split into two just yesterday.

As I get older and more accepted in this forum, you will debate against me, be civil and courteous and stick to facts and we will be enjoyable sparring partners.

Here is a small token of respect for a fallen hero. I created this and did email a high resolution copy to his family.

Perhaps I am from the old school, but I wish the past had been different for all of us.

God bless and thank you for having me here (under the current circumstances, I wonder how welcome I really am at this point of time.) ;)

Attachments

• Tribute(1).jpg
    Tribute(1).jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
I have only recently become a member, but I have been a frequent reader to get insights on all things Pakistan. USA is where I live and raise my family, but since I was born and raised in Pakistan I have a vested interest in keeping my self up to date.

1) Tell your interests
I like to pick up new things to do every once in a while. Here are my current interests.
  • History and War History, Aviation
  • Hunting, Archery, Target shooting, Skeet shooting, Horseback archery(current)
  • Golf, Downhill skiing (Slolom, Giant slalom, tiny bitty Biathlon, little bitty off piste), Hiking
  • Photography, Travel
2) What do you do.
Technology Consulting, Enterprise Agility

3) How did you find us
Online searching for Pakistani news

Wealth of information from various sources and a most of the time some good discussions :)

Technology Consulting

6) Future plans?
Continue to experience new things and nature that God created and be thankful that I have the opportunity to experience it.

Looking forward to learning from all of you guys.

Back
Top Bottom