1) Tell your interests.

.Battlefield strategies & counter strategies
.Medical research in robotics & inovative
technologies.
. Designing high quality computer games

2) What do you do?

.Final year Medical student & surgery internie
.English teacher
.Design high quality computer games & also modifications to existing games.

3) How did you find us?

Through Google

4) What interests you here?

Information.

5) What is your profession?

.American English teacher for chinese university\college students.
Internship as a general surgeon and final year of MBBS.

6) Future plans?

.Save lives of fellow human beings.
.Unite Christians , Jews and Muslims under one same God ( The creator)
.Design the best battlefield warfare Video game
. succeed or Die trying to unite Christians , Muslims and jews under one God through Logic and reasoning.
:welcome: to:pdf: bro

:welcome: to PDF enjoy your stay here :cheers:
Your name is "h-ll hound" ? You have no fear of Allah SWT or his "Azab" ? or "Jaha-m" ? This man is in Saudia ? Since I am encountering a lot of the Indians and their strange way of misleading / harming us I am questioning : Why are people like this who spread vice and vicious propaganda even in their names allowed on this website? Either be entirely good and benign and wholesome to us Pakistanis and Muslims or do not be part of "DEFENSE" of Pakistan website.

Last edited:
1) Tell your interests
Reading, writing, observing
2) What do you do?
Nothing much
3) How did you find us
world wide web
4) What interests you here?
opinions, commentary
5) What is your profession?
IT professional
6) Future plans?
Write a book

Your name is "h-ll hound" ? You have no fear of Allah SWT or his "Azab" ? or "Jaha-m" ? This man is in Saudia ? Is this man even a Muslim? Why are people like this who spread vice and vicious propaganda even in their names allowed on this website? Either be entirely good and benign and wholesome to us Pakistanis and Muslims or do not be part of "DEFENSE" of Pakistan website.

O.K. I must warn you about something, new mate :
there are non-Muslims on this forum!​
Furthermore, there are non-Muslims living in Pakistan
and most love their country ( still Pakistan, gotta follow ) to
the point of defending it! Hence their presence on PDF.

Heck, not wanting to repulse you too much on first contact
notwithstanding, there are Muslims in non-Muslim countries
that do the exact same thing?

So while your point of view is as valid as anyone's, I'd strongly
advise not to try to fix the whole world via Internet too much?

6) Future plans?
Write a book

About?

Warm welcome both and have the best of days, Tay.

Journeying the destinations, problems of the solutions, question the answers.
About?
Warm welcome both and have the best of days, Tay.

Paths destroyed by destinations, problems created by solutions, questions raised by the answers, for now, it's still in mind and yes it's spooky. Thanks for warm greetings.

O.K. I must warn you about something, new mate :
there are non-Muslims on this forum!​
Furthermore, there are non-Muslims living in Pakistan
and most love their country ( still Pakistan, gotta follow ) to
the point of defending it! Hence their presence on PDF.

Heck, not wanting to repulse you too much on first contact
notwithstanding, there are Muslims in non-Muslim countries
that do the exact same thing?

So while your point of view is as valid as anyone's, I'd strongly
advise not to try to fix the whole world via Internet too much?

We care about the Non Muslims from whom we can improve our country and peoples (it is all about improving our selves from the inside and out) . If the non-Muslim have a morsel of that which is good & the good message then they are welcome to share the goodness : the entire good, nothing but the greatest of goodness. If a Muslim has a morsel of what is good / great then they may share it with us : that which is entirely good/great and nothing less than the greatest goodness.

But if anyone (Muslim or Non Muslim) has non goodness / unkindness / (lesser goodness) to share then they are perhaps not working in the interest of Pakistan, Pakistan's allies (the US/UK/ EU/ Russian allies) my family or my interests (but they are forgiven).

If a Muslim comes into these forums and spreads impeity (about j-hannum or invokes such imagery which is injurious to anyone or uses profanity) I will ofcourse forgive him and be indulgent and nice and kind to him and think the best of him (because that is what we are required to do for 70 times and more) because that is how I was raised (lovingly, kindly, forgivingly like the Lutheran Germans) but despite forgiving them I will try to pray that God removes what is impious from his spirit. So I am sorry for questioning if this fellow was a Muslim because he calls himself "a h-ll ho-nd" - maybe that was hasty and unkind and may God/Allah SWT forgive me.

I know I love the US, Minnesota, Canada, Scandinavia, England, Scotland , Germany and white Russia and want my Paksitan to be the best parts of those lands and people and culture . I know I love Saudi Arabia and some of their policies and want the lands of all my Muslims , their people and culture to be the best. I wish for the same for India & China & Africa. Be it a theocracy, a democracy (secular or theocratic), dictatorship, monarchy, communist rule, or any other form of government (or any religion), what is important is that the people have the best lifestyle, the best spirits, the best most loving, heavenly lives (possessions, spirits, bodies, interactions etc.) . This means that every bit of heaven from any part of the world is welcome in our lives & in our lands but anything less than heavenly makes me anxious and I then begin to promote our religious, western ties.

Your name is "h-ll hound" ? You have no fear of Allah SWT or his "Azab" ? or "Jaha-m" ? This man is in Saudia ? Since I am encountering a lot of the Indians and their strange way of misleading / harming us I am questioning : Why are people like this who spread vice and vicious propaganda even in their names allowed on this website? Either be entirely good and benign and wholesome to us Pakistanis and Muslims or do not be part of "DEFENSE" of Pakistan website.
chill bro its just a nick no one spreading any propaganda here and before you ask no i am not an indian or a nonmuslim. one more thing mate does it even matter where i am sitting? i mean its not like i should and must have the same mindset that people around me have. everyone have his own mind and free will.
and about that banning or not allowing me the access thing. this is an open forum every one can join it and express his views here .
you haven't even met me yet and here you are judging me just on the bases of my user name. i wanted to give you a befitting reply but you are new guy and after reading your last post i know you mean well so mate.
:welcome: to:pdf: and enjoy your stay:cheers:

chill bro its just a nick no one spreading any propaganda here and before you ask no i am not an indian or a nonmuslim. ...
you haven't even met me yet and here you are judging me just on the bases of my user name. i wanted to give you a befitting reply but you are new guy and after reading your last post i know you mean well so mate.

My apologies again. I was overwhelmed by the Indian and anti Pakistani and anti Saudi and anti Muslim and anti Pakistani-ally (anti-US, anti UK) propaganda by the nice neighbors from the East . It does not matter where you are located but I was thinking "I thought Saudia had a ban on non Muslims , I feel safe in Saudia and the Middle East as well as some parts of the US/UK/Europe/Russia; how is this person able to spread misguidance from Saudia"? Once again my apologies for being so but I was really stressed by all these people who were saying all kinds of strange things.

Not a day goes by when I thank God (Allah SWT) for the separation of Pakistan from that land to the East- and we have England / UK and God / Allah SWT to thank for this kindness. I know the UK is perhaps being courageous as it engaged in such magnanimity towards us and I don't know if we realize how much they put up with at our hands and at the hands of our nice neighbors to the East... may all be saved and blessed. May God/Allah SWT reward us and our allies and bring us more friends and no non-friends.

I still cannot post a thread.
Can somebody fix this.
@WebMaster

I know brother Ali is a veteran and has been around much longer but it would be nice to consider his request and maybe also grant my request also. Although I understand why the moderators are cautious , our nice neighbors from the East are posting so many subtle and twisting statements on threads just to mislead and provoke our innocent and gullible and sheltered people. We shelter and protect our people and make them innocent and beautiful and good but if our non-friends enter through a backdoor (internet) and then mislead/ harm/ rob our innocent people then it dilutes the protections , the sacrifices and the effort we have made to protect them from harm (and the harm of the misguided).

This is a problem with giving the wrong people too much control, then when the right people do come along it is difficult to trust anyone ... this would not happen if we had a more protected community. Our land is not located next to Sweden and Norway and other beautiful people and beautiful lands , it is located next to a land that was historically called "Africa of Asia" ... we have to exercise care in our personal, social, electronic lives. One day I hope we can be called the Scandinavia of Asia but try convincing the brown-supremacist neighbors of it, they don't even like snow or white people (they like Kashmir and kashmiris though for some reason)...

Tell your interests?
Gaming,reading,observing,peace,security and alot more.
What you do?
Some kind of security.
How did you find us?
Following pakistan.def from long time on facebook.
What interests you here?
Information,Everything related to my country my love pakistan,and world.
What is your profession?
Some kind of security.
Future plans?
I am happy in present no one know about his future but having plan to got marrey and make some little alpha wolfs..And try hard to help ppl and make them help other to restore trust and peace in all religions ,colors e.t.c.

I thought Saudia had a ban on non Muslims
bro saudia has no ban on non muslims. the ban is just on public preaching of any religion except islam. everyone is free to practice their religion in private.
and mate i am a muslim too just a liberal one.

bro saudia has no ban on non muslims. the ban is just on public preaching of any religion except islam. everyone is free to practice their religion in private.
and mate i am a muslim too just a liberal one.

Me too, I am a very liberal person also :) we will get along famously (I pray).
Although all places should be beautiful and entirely good, there is no room for anything bad or wrong out there ... if there are any wrong or bad aspects then we ought to lovingly , gently, kindly reform them ASAP but within our borders and in our communities there ought to only be love and forgiveness and virtue.

Tell your interests?
reading. subjects: geostrategic affairs, mystery, defence related topics, high fantasy.
What you do?
i am a lawyer by profession.
How did you find us?
on net while searching.
What interests you here?
Pakistan.
Future plans?
God knows

Aristotle was a pagan, the historians say so. Why do you have a pagan username ? Oh biddable servant of Almighty

Edit: Welcome aboard :welcome:

chill bro its just a nick no one spreading any propaganda here and before you ask no i am not an indian or a nonmuslim. one more thing mate does it even matter where i am sitting? i mean its not like i should and must have the same mindset that people around me have. everyone have his own mind and free will.
and about that banning or not allowing me the access thing. this is an open forum every one can join it and express his views here .
Daash valay v member BN ry NY bachh k rvi houndy :woot:

Back
Top Bottom