What's new

New Introductions

Picdelamirand-oil presentation
Hello PDF, I'm a retired French. I worked in several French and german companies. Dassault, Aerospatial, Matra, Astrium. So I worked in the company making the Rafale and in the company making the Typhoon.
I had a French and Nato clearence at secret level for 33 years, and a German clearence at same level for 5 years.
I was responsible of the development of the ATL2 weapon system and also in charge of the MCO of all command systems of French Armée de l'Air (Air Force), including nuclear systems (including Navy).
I was also responsible for the supervision of Laser Mégajoule and responsible of the development of the military signal of Galileo.
My background is to manage "Complex system" and at the end of my carreer I was considered as an expert for security of military systems.
Welcome aboard,
We welcome you at Pakistan defence and hope that you will join our hands to build this platform for youngsters who are seeking new ways and waiting for new dawn of prosperity and peace in such darkness.
Have fun and avoid trolls.

Regards

That sounds suspiciously like an advert but hey welcome anyhow, do tell us of your interests ...

More seriously, welcome Pic! I cannot vouch for your credentials directly as we haven't met but
having read you extensively, I'll confirm your specialized knowledge and more importantly my idea
from the quality of your expression, French and logic that you are sound and reasonable at a pro level.

That's rare enough in and of itself to welcome you with open arms!

And for all our PDF members that might have missed it, with oil as a wink to the cause of modern wars,
Pico della Mirandola, first name Giovanni, is the man reputed as last to have had all encompassing knowledge ...
before the scientific exploration extended such beyond what a single encyclopedic mind could hold.
Halloweene will confirm that our new friend chose that nickname out of irony and is in fact humble enough. :happy:

@45'22' I'M guessing you'll like Pic for his soft sound posts.

I'm late in answering a thread question so read you all soon, Tay.
Thanks for the info on Pico dela Mirandola.....I was actually wondering what does that mean...the Italian guy was really good in philosophy it seems..

Pic is a welcome addition and i certainly will like his soft technical sound posts :tup:

And for all our PDF members that might have missed it, with oil as a wink to the cause of modern wars,
Pico della Mirandola, first name Giovanni, is the man reputed as last to have had all encompassing knowledge ...
before the scientific exploration extended such beyond what a single encyclopedic mind could hold.
Halloweene will confirm that our new friend chose that nickname out of irony and is in fact humble enough. :happy:
And also I have a site (in French) where I address the Pic-Oil problem.

That sounds suspiciously like an advert but hey welcome anyhow, do tell us of your interests ...

More seriously, welcome Pic! I cannot vouch for your credentials directly as we haven't met but
having read you extensively, I'll confirm your specialized knowledge and more importantly my idea
from the quality of your expression, French and logic that you are sound and reasonable at a pro level.

That's rare enough in and of itself to welcome you with open arms!

@45'22' I'M guessing you'll like Pic for his soft sound posts.

I'm late in answering a thread question so read you all soon, Tay.
Hello Tay
I have rarely been welcomed so warmly and I thank you. Thank you also to have explained my nickname. I hope my contribution will be positive on PDF. In any case it's nice to meet people like you.

I'll say what I always say when i'm in Barcelona..... Too many frenchies over here,must flee. :P @Taygibay
Just joking.
Any link ? :cheers:
No right to give it for the moment!

Hmm :welcome:to PDF i have a feeling that you will be promoted to Military Professional ;)
Welcome sir
Adding one more to our french list including @Vauban and @Taygibay :enjoy:
You seem to be a man of impressive credentials, it is an absolute pleasure to have you on board. We will look forward to your analysis on various threads and particularly in the aviation section!
@Picdelamirand-oil
Once again welcome to PDF... We hope with your experience and expertise, you will raise the quality of forum even higher..

Exciting times for PDF in coming days and months..
Welcome aboard,
We welcome you at Pakistan defence and hope that you will join our hands to build this platform for youngsters who are seeking new ways and waiting for new dawn of prosperity and peace in such darkness.
Have fun and avoid trolls.
Regards
Thank you very much to all for your very warm welcome. I hope I will live up to your expectations, but it will be hard.

@Picdelamirand-oil I forgot,Welcome ! The French comunity over here is growing ,but sadly only serious and sane members,the French trolling regiment needs to be reinforced. :( @Taygibay

@Armstrong Could you pretend to be French ? I feel alone. :(

I feel so alone in my little corner of PDF, quietly sobbing amongst my piles of oil money while murmuring of my world leading HDI:cry:. We get another quality Frenchmen, but I'm still the only Norge:hitwall:!

Ah,true there aren't lot of Nordics here. :P Do you know what happened to Sven ? Is he right I hope ?

Hello new member here to discuss political affairs. Look forward to having a good time :)

Welcome!

I feel so alone in my little corner of PDF, quietly sobbing amongst my piles of oil money while murmuring of my world leading HDI:cry:. We get another quality Frenchmen, but I'm still the only Norge:hitwall:!
too specific. theres quiet a few northern europeans though

too specific. theres quiet a few northern europeans though

But Danes and Swedes suck! Do we have any active Fins? I'm pretty sure no one lives in Greenland. Aland and Iceland are rightful Norwegian clay (and Canada). The Faroe Islands are Danish and still there's too few Norsks on this forum:pissed:.

We have a few Northern Europeans, but no one good:angry:!

Do you know what happened to Sven ? Is he right I hope ?

Child birth happened to him:wacko:. His daughter, named after me:happy:, is less about a month old now. The problem for him is trying to juggle work - as a researcher for the US military - with caring for a newborn while Misses Sven, who is active duty, is deployed overseas.

I've been helping him as best I can while in the US for work (defense contractor stuff), so I know he's well, just feeling like this:lazy2:.

But Danes and Swedes suck! Do we have any active Fins? I'm pretty sure no one lives in Greenland. Aland and Iceland are rightful Norwegian clay (and Canada). The Faroe Islands are Danish and still there's too few Norsks on this forum:pissed:.

We have a few Northern Europeans, but no one good:angry:!

yes there is a professional finish who i encountered about a month ago. i dont see him around often, but he comes and goes. btw did you see the fb video about the dog and the cage?

@Picdelamirand-oil I forgot,Welcome ! The French comunity over here is growing ,but sadly only serious and sane members,the French trolling regiment needs to be reinforced. :( @Taygibay

@Armstrong Could you pretend to be French ? I feel alone. :(

Ah,true there aren't lot of Nordics here. :P Do you know what happened to Sven ? Is he right I hope ?

Welcome!
Merci Vauban, je suis dans le Sud de la France à 3 heure par la route de Barcelonne

Child birth happened to him:wacko:. His daughter, named after me:happy:, is less about a month old now. The problem for him is trying to juggle work - as a researcher for the US military - with caring for a newborn while Misses Sven, who is active duty, is deployed overseas.

I've been helping him as best I can while in the US for work (defense contractor stuff), so I know he's well, just feeling like this:lazy2:.
so if sven is abroad and your activly deployed. so whos looking after baby val?

@Technogaianist Thanks for that another up there! The feeling is mutual. Hang on ma'am! 8-)

And by the way, I know Canada very well : Yes, it's in big part a Nordic nation!
Having friends die lost on extended snowmobile trips doesn't happen in Spain!
Amongst other markers ...

Shoot! I meant that lightheartedly to show support and boost your spirits but it reads funny!
Oh! Well, you get the idea! Great night to you if up in Norge or GN if in US, :tup: Tay.

Back
Top Bottom