What's new

New Introductions

What areas / subjects?

Excellent
Everything related to pakistan mostly.I have been visiting this forum for quite a while now without joining before.Some people here have very adept knowledge and point of views.It really helps you form an opinion about certain things or add to one's knowledge.

What areas / subjects?

Excellent
What I really want to do is support Pakistan in anyway I can.Even thou I know we as normal citizens can't do much but it pains me to see such foolishness in our people these days.Especially the propaganda going on against our army these days.

Hello everyone, it really feels nice to be here haha

1) Tell your interests
Geopolitics, economics, science, sports, music, gaming, driving...

2) What do you do?
Student, helping in family business

3) How did you find us
I don't remember how exactly, i've known the forum since i was a very young teenager...

4) What interests you here?
The current news and discussions...the different perpectives are always interesting to read

5) What is your profession?
Nothing formal, still studying and working in family business...eager to move out on my own, still one year left

6) Future plans?
Ah big plans...if God wills it, i'll join politics...

hi folks..

ma knees not working anymore. when I can I go to ma local greasy spoon for a chip butty.
after ma chip butty I down three or four coffees dependin on ma mood. I used to then light up a fag, which would send me to heaven, but thanks to the evil govt I cant smoke in café no more.

On Fridays I head to the bingo.. on ma way there I grab a pastie from Greg's.. Yum!

oh btw.. its fricken cold here. So if any visitor comes this way, please bring sum coal for the fire.

1) Tell your interests

2) What do you do?

3) How did you find us
I don't remember how exactly, i've known the forum since i was a very young teenager...

The current news and discussions...the different perpectives are always interesting to read

Nothing formal, still studying and working in family business...eager to move out on my own, still one year left

6) Future plans?

Welcome to :pdf:

And Morag, you have a nice way with words. :tup:

1) Tell your interests

2) What do you do?

3) How did you find us

6) Future plans?

Welcome!

Hey guys,
My name is Ali and I am a new member. My interests include Pakistani and South Asian defense, Pakistan Afghanistan relations, Pak-Indo relations etc.
I read quite a bit, tend to take thought out apporaches which do NOT necessarily coincide with well accepted things taught to us in school. I like to see evidence first, and then make up my mind.
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. I am an engineer, born in Karachi, moved to US when I was in high school, and now a proud Pakistani-American! That means I take pride in both being a Pakistani and an American! I see the beauty of both countries, I see the issues as well, and I also see the huge gap both have in understanding each other as well.
My father in an ex-PAF officer. Ever since childhood I have been interested in PAF and fighters. Love history.

here to learn and as well as share my opinions.

Hey guys,
My name is Ali and I am a new member. My interests include Pakistani and South Asian defense, Pakistan Afghanistan relations, Pak-Indo relations etc.
I read quite a bit, tend to take thought out apporaches which do NOT necessarily coincide with well accepted things taught to us in school. I like to see evidence first, and then make up my mind.
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. I am an engineer, born in Karachi, moved to US when I was in high school, and now a proud Pakistani-American! That means I take pride in both being a Pakistani and an American! I see the beauty of both countries, I see the issues as well, and I also see the huge gap both have in understanding each other as well.
My father in an ex-PAF officer. Ever since childhood I have been interested in PAF and fighters. Love history.

here to learn and as well as share my opinions.
welcome

ex-PAF officer means?

Back
Top Bottom