What's new

New Intl. Mod: Hu Songshan (China)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrates to mr Hu

BTW wht is the minimum criteria to become mod..:P?

Name........testing IIIIIIIIIIIIIII OK.
Flag..........testing IIIIIIIIIIIIIII OK

You fullfil minimum criteria to be a mod. Congrats :tup:

As we keep finding the right people we will keep on hiring people to the post of all the International sections we serve. Emphasis on right people.

Hey man, no Indian mod?
This wont be fair.

As we keep finding the right people we will keep on hiring people to the post of all the International sections we serve. Emphasis on right people.
so soon we can see Indian mod right ?

I will probably be the #1 target of any potential Indian moderator. :woot:
no sinochallenger will come to India by submarine through brahmaputra channel and kill that mod with Megatons ...
He ll be top followed by Hafiz and Aryan B.... :cheesy:

I would like to recommend a few names . Where can we do that ?
Use the defence.pk contact us option.

Please provide as many details and reasons for your suggestions as possible to enable an informed review, and there is no need to limit yourself to suggestions for Indian mods alone.

JB,

You're right and we have not made any short-listing at all and you're jumping the gun. Let's keep it friendly eh, no ones intention here is to create a stink over a nice venture.

I removed it as I could foresee people taking a passing by suggestion too seriously.

Jbond:

I made a completely hypothetical case about a certain member to try and elicit opinions from Pakistanis whether the characteristics of said member would be acceptable in an Indian mod. I made sure I mentioned hypothetically in that post.

At no point did I say that the member I mentioned was a candidate for becoming a moderator, or would even be interested.

Your response on the other hand was completely out of line - my post was not directed at you and did not mention anything about you, so there was no need to get an attitude. Whether you like the direction the forum is going in or not will not change the direction we choose to go in.

The Mod and Admin team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds and diverse religious and political beliefs. We have liberals, moderates and hawks (on a variety of issues) - the decision to induct a Chinese Mod was made through consensus amongst the Mod and Admin team, and any future decisions on international and Pakistani mods will follow the same process.

JB,

You're right and we have not made any short-listing at all and you're jumping the gun. Let's keep it friendly eh, no ones intention here is to create a stink over a nice venture.

I removed it as I could foresee people taking a passing by suggestion too seriously.

Asim,

I think the management is wise enough to take the decision but it's not fair that to please someone who is literally crying you start putting names whether or not hypothetical or the final shortlisting is done or not. If pleasing some members like him is a criteria then why have a reason of friction at all..

I just stated what I felt and in no way I meant any offense and disrespect to anyone.

Thanks!

Asim,

I think the management is wise enough to take the decision but it's not fair that to please someone who is literally crying you start putting names whether or not hypothetical or the final shortlisting is done or not. If pleasing some members like him is a criteria then why have a reason of friction at all..

I just stated what I felt and in no way I meant any offense and disrespect to anyone.

Thanks!

Well that's why I categorically mentioned that all categories within the international sub-sections are game. People trying to influence us through such any sort of show of public outrage do so in vain as I said the ultimate decision lies is in finding the right people with moderator capabilities. We have many great members from all the areas we cover, however moderator capabilities are a different ball game.

Anyway lets end it here. Usually Welcome threads deviate, this was a first of a kind and was bound to as well. No issues. Watch this space for more updates.

Please PM webby with your ''candidates'' -- the guys who can be active , not biased , dont have a personal vendetta against any particular nationalities , good posters , members for over a year , the member's agreement to do his part etc are just some aspects which the admin would look into these well calculated appointments --- I urge members not to name members publically

thanks I'm humbled by this.

it's zheng. :lol:

congratz and welcome aboard, dont feel lonely.. soon some more familiar and much respected people will join your elite group
I hope it will be a good experience for all our guests from other countries.

I am sure you all people were mindful when you gave suggestions for your choice of mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom