What's new

New Int Mod: ahojunk and Shotgunner

Yes we do but we need a very very very neutral guy for that otherwise 99% of indian members will get a perma ban in BD section :D:lol: @Nilgiri

I would actually suggest @Anubis and/or @Bilal9 to be mod there. I am sure they will nip in bud the language by members there that sets me off against those people and have to diminish BD at same time unfortunately.

That whole subforum needs to get some basic level of decency from its own resident BD members for there to be improvement from others.

If there is a dont bash India or Pakistan unnecessarily policy there....99% of the trolling and flaming wouldn't happen.

Fair enough and I see your point. But BD section needs a dedicated moderator from whatever background....that whole subforum is largely a waste of bandwidth....and it deserves better because there are a few good ppl there.
I can take that responsibility on my shoulders :agree:

@Shotgunner51

I told you that time back that you should be a mod bro :P and you said there were much better choices hehe.

Someone was listening to me? :p:
:lol: yes maybe webby was there :big_boss:

I saw you got nominated for the BD mod:partay:. That ought to be fun.

How shall we put it....reign of terror perhaps? :P

I think Nilgiri the terrible has a good ring to it.

I can take that responsibility on my shoulders :agree:

Yes you would be good choice for sure. Also fits sven's criteria. You have my backing hehe. No idea how this even works (nomination etc.)

@Joe Shearer would be a great indian mod
t

more like a "murican" whos lost his swedish roots :D

I would be a TERRIBLE mod. I lose my temper and cannot suffer fools gladly. Don't even think about it. @jbgt90 is a quiet, thoughtful commentator, and I have suddenly realised that in his own understated way, he is a balanced fellow, not as aggressively left as I, not as aggressively right as the Sanghis. @hellfire is one for whom I have increasing respect, but perhaps he ought to be a consultant or an analyst; his penchant lies in that direction. @-xXx- is good, although he keeps sticking a knife in my back from time to time, probably just to test if I've done baking and am ready to be taken out of the oven, but it's a bit early. Very similar with @Spectre ; very good in general, but from time to time, feels this urgent need to get me to report in full kit to his office for a dressing down. I wish he'd stop. It demoralises me. @deckingraj writes well. It's for the Mods to decide whether he has the qualities to be a Mod.

When I look at them, with four exceptions, we have a brilliant administration. If I was a praying man, I would be thanking God on my knees, fasting.

I would be a TERRIBLE mod. I lose my temper and cannot suffer fools gladly. Don't even think about it. @jbgt90 is a quiet, thoughtful commentator, and I have suddenly realised that in his own understated way, he is a balanced fellow, not as aggressively left as I, not as aggressively right as the Sanghis. @hellfire is one for whom I have increasing respect, but perhaps he ought to be a consultant or an analyst; his penchant lies in that direction. @-xXx- is good, although he keeps sticking a knife in my back from time to time, probably just to test if I've done baking and am ready to be taken out of the oven, but it's a bit early. Very similar with @Spectre ; very good in general, but from time to time, feels this urgent need to get me to report in full kit to his office for a dressing down. I wish he'd stop. It demoralises me. @deckingraj writes well. It's for the Mods to decide whether he has the qualities to be a Mod.

When I look at them, with four exceptions, we have a brilliant administration. If I was a praying man, I would be thanking God on my knees, fasting.
Thank you mate , but i think being a MOD is a thankless job . Just managed to log on after a two day hiatus .

Congrats to both . :)

We need a dedicated mod for the BD section.

I think we should also get two mods. One from left wing another right wing. This way there will less bias. Left wingers can be neutral but dont expect this from right wingers. Other day you were proposing kobiraaz. That will be mistake, dont believe in him too much. He changes his color frequently. We lefts wont have a breathing place as without mods now. From BD right wing, only Bilal you can expect.

Congratulation to both of them, @ahojunk ,@Shotgunner51 ....They will make a good addition to our team and will hopefully help in keeping this forum clean.

Please no off-topic posts!
Moderators are given to respected members. EVERY Indian is a troll in some way, shape or form. Indians have absolutely no objectivity whatsoever. That's why there is no Indian mod.

An Indian mod will be the biggest mistake ever on PDF. Pakistani mods will moderate the Indian sections.

Congratulations to @Shotgunner51 and @ahojunk
I think the Admins should decide whether a section should get a mod or not.

Back
Top Bottom