What's new

New Impressive specifications of Tejas Mk1 A are out. A Much improved plane in all areas.

What humiliation.

When India does countdown 3, 2, 1, launch. A rocket will blast off into space.

We cannot and will not do a humilating countdown like your DGISPR 3 2 1 LOL!

You guys threw things like an angry kid far away from the compound into our hour and ran away. Our man came into your country and got shot.

He was responsible for the famous Pakistani countdown.
Just like nirbhay ?

What humiliation.

You guys threw things like an angry kid far away from the compound into our hour and ran away. Our man came into your country and got shot.

I am amazed that now that everything is out, Indians are still making stupid claims like this.
Your politicians killed 40 of your own soldiers just to win election and all of you are following their lead like zombies.
Last time india did count down, your IAF downed your own helicopter. So shut this nonsense and brag about tejas when they are in actual service. No one gives a shit about wishlist indian have for the tejas.

What humiliation.

Wait, what???

Countdown????

On drawing board and paper, Indian weapons show the best specs.
to make something from scratch , drawing board and blank paper sheet is mandatory , you are a senior member and i assume you must not at least troll the posts , and i dont want to use the mirror assuming you are the enlightened and educated one viz a viz facts . bye for now sir

World is at loss and isareilis banging their heads :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Like how did spike with 3 different guidance systems missed all five targets..like all five? Not one not two all five..

Probably whoever was planning the attack drank two much bear/brandy :cheers::cheers: per Australian analysis (systemic error):offpost:

Jaheniyat to madarasa hai.
These days all the world especially Americans go to madrassa because they say the same thing :usflag:
Should be zaheniyat your in Pakistan :pakistan:

Jaheniyat to madarasa hai.
Madrassa education is 110 times better than your RSS education where you sanghis are given lessons of racism and hatred.
Mirage Balakot pahonch Gaye par Tejas Ko Bhavalpur nahi pahonch be diya jayega!!!!

I like it.
Said like a true moron.

Consult a map before saying something else.

Mods please add a button to report Bhaghat losers. This will help cleanup pdf.

There is a difference between Balakot and Bahawalpur
Hitting bahawalpur is also easy as standoff weapons have range of 100km with cruise missiles even more..what happens next is the question ..i am sure they will start pissing in their pants about the response ..why do you think they backed out...IAF commander was told by modi to attack bahawalpur his response was "sir..jee .." And modi saw floor is dripping with piss..

Than he called his defence minister talking about deescalation

Fact is whole pdf forum was stunned and at lost about IAF..we simply cant believe the incompetence and still scratching our heads

Hitting bahawalpur is also easy as standoff weapons have range of 100km with cruise missiles even more..what happens next is the question ..i am sure they will start pissing in their pants about the response ..why do you think they backed out...IAF commander was told by modi to attack bahawalpur his response was "sir..jee .." And modi saw floor is dripping with piss..

Than he called his defence minister talking about deescalation

Fact is whole pdf forum was stunned and at lost about IAF..we simply cant believe the incompetence and still scratching our heads
I am talking about Importance

Mirage Balakot pahonch Gaye par Tejas Ko Bhavalpur nahi pahonch be diya jayega!!!!

I like it.
Just look at the Pakistan map you dimwit.You entered from a bottle neck. It wasnt as bad as words make it sound.

Back
Top Bottom