What's new

New High Res Satellite Imagery Suggests Balakot Airstrike a 'Very Precise Miss'

Have you read the ASPI report on the incident. I do believe that was closest to reality. go through it if you have time.
EDIT: The article is posted a few posts above.
I have, and I believe that all the open source information contradicts Indian claims of hitting any of the structures in the Madrassa compound, let alone inflict any casualties on the occupants. I just wanted to see if Vcheng concurred with the different sat image analyses as well.

I understand that - I'm trying to separate the broader discussion about the 'demonstration of intent' 'and the longer term repercussions of that from the more specific analysis of Indian claims of actually hitting any of the structures in Balakot and inflicting casualties.

Let me just say that the narrative on both sides was controlled strictly, and is not entirely factual.

I just wanted to see if Vcheng concurred with the different sat image analyses as well.

There is real time video of the whole incident, and its aftermath.

There is real time video of the whole incident, and its aftermath.
Where?

Let me just say that the narrative on both sides was controlled strictly, and is not entirely factual.
But the evidence demonstrating whether or not any structures in Balakot were hit and casualties suffered should be easily sorted through given open source Satellite imagery.

Where?

But the evidence demonstrating whether or not any structures in Balakot were hit and casualties suffered should be easily sorted through given open source Satellite imagery.

I hope you remember I said that the Indian claims of casualties were totally false right after the incident happened.

Back
Top Bottom