What's new

New gwadar tourist city idea.?

border guards kya chany bech rahy hoon gay if they can not secure 40km area ?

How do you propose to stop a Suicide Bomber with a Truck load of explosive ? or 3-5 Terrorist with Guns and suicide belt , we have lunatics of worse kind :(

How do you propose to stop a Suicide Bomber with a Truck load of explosive ? or 3-5 Terrorist with Guns and suicide belt , we have lunatics of worse kind :(
same like they secure red zone of islamabad sir

please check Indians investment in Dubai just for once .
They won't come to Pakistan anyway. Besides they are the enemy. Biggest money lovin people you will find is the Jews. See if they would accept Iranian investment in Tel Aviv? Even the Jews have limits. So should we.

same like they secure red zone of islamabad sir
Same way Dubai does. At entry point only by valid papers and good security.

They won't come to Pakistan anyway. Besides they are the enemy. Biggest money lovin people you will find is the Jews. See if they would accept Iranian investment in Tel Aviv? Even the Jews have limits. So should we.

Same way Dubai does. At entry point only by valid papers and good security.
sir businessmen have no religion no country they invest where they see profits .

this idea was in my thoughts since long time but i have not yet sheared here with you guys .so basically we know people in Pakistan become very short temper . we have so much of intolerance .we lack in economy we have poverty . we have terrorism issue we have crimes and so many kinds of hates in society . i think Pakistan need a place for humanity and freedom . Pakistanis need a city or area where they can go enjoy relax and have fun and food . we need a Goa of India or Dubai type city . a city with special lifestyle . a city welcomes foreigners and tourists a city can earn billions every years . a city where mosques and churches to be on side by side . an area which remove terror label from us . an area which earn so much money .

i think as gwadar is already here can we add new-gwader city ? a city or area near gwadar

View attachment 446642

a city which will have so many good things that every Pakistani want to visit on vacations . a city where people go enjoy their freedom. a city which never sleeps . a city which have 24/7power city of lights which show to world our soft side a city attract tourists from all over the world a place where you are free unless you never harm anyone . a city which hate free .

few of the basic things in this city or area .

its should have own border guards to manage this area entry-exit
area have own police force like capital police
it having theme parks
its having resorts on beaches where public should be free what to wear
its having massive hotels for tourists
its having desert safari like Dubai
its having so many festivals almost monthly
its having music concerts and fasion shows opening cermonies
its having meeting spaces hotels so every big conference to be here
its having cinemas and bars dance clubs
its having very nice hospitals and ambulance services
its having own border guards too
its having open gambling places like las vegs and pubs
its having free-zone markets which will be tax free duty free
its having cultural centers and zoo
its having water parks
its having very big nice green parks
its having own water treatment plants which supply 24hours clean water supply
its having own power generation like wind and solar clean energy
its having sea supports zones like diving-swimming-boating zines
its having own TV channel which show 24/7 to world activities
its having stadiums so we should not rely of Dubai anymore
its should have visa free for every person of earth
its having weapons free zone no arms must be allowed to enter in this area
it should having racing stadiums and other games places which are not fimiler with Pakistanis
city having good high class aquariums and under water zones like restaurants etc
city having a biggest ever food court of world having almost every restaurant coffee shop of earth
city having own airport exit entry system may be in future own airline too . (only Pakistani citizens can enter with ID card remaining every human enter here with passport .
we must open our hearts and arms for world here even Israelis Indians can enter without visa in free zone
there must be a liberal laws here and police here implement law like any first world country .
there must be own judicial system which just give the punishment and then transfer prisoners to their own country.(there should be no jails but sub jails only)
this city having left hand driving like world class and all the best cars can be import here without any tax
it should not have any railway station or port these should be in old gwadar
this city must be industry and resident free
all the land here will be leased not to be sale so gov can decide better for future of city
as it will be next to Iran and i am sure thousands of Iranians will cross the border every weekend and come to enjoy here by road .

i am 100% if we did it we can earn 100 billions dollars from here every year .

پاکستانیو کب تک ہم ایک دوسرے کی ڈاڑھیاں کھینچنے والے جاھل ملاؤں کے چنگل میں پھنسے رہیں گے ؟ کب تک یہ جہالت ہم پر مسلط رہے گی
کب تک ہم منافقوں کی طرح ترقی یافتہ دنیا کو انجوائے تو کریں گے پر اپنے ملک کو ایسے تباہ حال رکھنا چاہیں گے ؟ آخر کب تک یہ خؤن اور کافر کافر کا راگ الاپتے رہیں ساری دنیا ترقی کررہی ہے ۔پیسہ آجکل کی دنیا کی سب سے طاقتور چیز ہے اگر ہم نے پیسہ کمانا سیکھ لیا تو کوئی شک نہیں ٹرمپ آج ایسے نا بھونک رہا ہوتا۔ ہم جو چاہتے خرید لیتے . زرا سوچو انڈیا نے 220 ارب ڈالر 2016 میں اس سیکٹر سے کمائے اور ہم سارا سال کپاس اگا اگا کر 13 ارب ڈالر?. ہماری موجودہ حالت میں ہم مقابلہ نہیں کر پائیں گے زیادہ دیر نہیں لگے گی جب ہمارے ہمسائے ہمیں بہت دور پیچھے چھوڑ جائیں گے ۔کیا ٹرمپ انڈیا کو کہہ سکتا ہے میں نے 33 ارب انڈیا کو دیے ؟ 33 ارب کیا چیز ہے ایک ملک کے لیے ؟ ۔ ٹورازم سے ساری دنیا اربوں کما رہی ہے ہم اپنے وہی شمالی 4 پہار پکڑ کر بیٹھے ہیں 70 سال سے ۔ ہمار 1 ہزار کلو میٹر گرم ساحل ویران پڑا ہے ۔ ہر چار پیسے والا دوبئی تو بھاگا جاتا ہے پر اپنے ملک کو دوبئی جیسا بنانا نہیں چاہتا آخر کیوں؟اب تو سعودی عرب جیسا ملک بھی نیوم کے نام سے ایسے شہر بسا رہا ہے ہم کب تک جاھلوں کی طرح پڑے رہیں گے ؟

Great idea sir, however the mullah brigade will burn down the enclave just to impose their version of immorality (yes, I said "their version of immorality'... Because they ain't moral).

Tourism in Gawadar will eventually happen in future.

Agreed with everything except the bold red.
Indians as a whole are not that bad mate. Just taken over by the hatemania which prevails on both sides of the border. Their collective conscience has been held to ransom by their jingoistic media, unfortunately. Let the times pass and sanity prevail. U will find people like arundhati roy, laluprasad, akshay kumar etc holding their fort against the hatemongers. Just let them tide the corner.

Bahria town was going to build an island off karachi but never went ahead. You're right Pakistan does need a dubai like space with international norms.

Indians as a whole are not that bad mate.
It would have been nice to have a guy like you giving advice to Jinnah before he wrecked a British made home for diverse peoples called the Raj. Saving the sub-continent millions in dead, three wars, trillions wasted on defence, bitter hatred everywhere.

Then you would have not need to tell how me bad they are - we would be all living together and be regular bum chums. You know "Indian bhai, bhai" ...

It would have been nice to have a guy like you giving advice to Jinnah before he wrecked a British made home for diverse peoples called the Raj. Saving the sub-continent millions in dead, three wars, trillions wasted on defence, bitter hatred everywhere.

Then you would have not need to tell how me bad they are - we would be all living together and be regular bum chums. You know "Indian bhai, bhai" ...
I m talking about the common man on the road, and i m talking by experience.

this idea was in my thoughts since long time but i have not yet sheared here with you guys .so basically we know people in Pakistan become very short temper . we have so much of intolerance .we lack in economy we have poverty . we have terrorism issue we have crimes and so many kinds of hates in society . i think Pakistan need a place for humanity and freedom . Pakistanis need a city or area where they can go enjoy relax and have fun and food . we need a Goa of India or Dubai type city . a city with special lifestyle.
Imran bhai, khuda ka khof karo. Yeh aap kya mang rahe ho. Duniya ki chamak damak ne aap ko itna mutasir kiya hai ki aap qabar bhool gaye ho. Ham sab ek tarqi yaftah, extremism se pak pakistan chahte hain. Lekin kya uske liye khuda ko naraaz karna zaroori ha. Yad karo Babar ne hindustan par sharab ke matke todne ke bad he fatah hasil ki thi. Sharab pee kar to logun ka ghulam hi ban sakte hain.

this idea was in my thoughts since long time but i have not yet sheared here with you guys .so basically we know people in Pakistan become very short temper . we have so much of intolerance .we lack in economy we have poverty . we have terrorism issue we have crimes and so many kinds of hates in society . i think Pakistan need a place for humanity and freedom . Pakistanis need a city or area where they can go enjoy relax and have fun and food . we need a Goa of India or Dubai type city . a city with special lifestyle . a city welcomes foreigners and tourists a city can earn billions every years . a city where mosques and churches to be on side by side . an area which remove terror label from us . an area which earn so much money
Imran bhai, khuda ka khof karo. Ye aap kya mang rahe ho. Extremism se pak, tarqi yaftah pakistan to ham sab chahte hain. Lekin kya ye zaroori hai ki woh khuda ke ehkamat tod kar hasil kiya jaye. Ye bhi to ek extreme hai.

Everyone wants a prosperous Pakistan, free of extremism.
I second the idea of having a city with leisure and business facilities....but leisure should be having resorts, hotels..sports etc...also all foreigners should be welcome

Introducing Dance bars n other things like that won't help..it has nothing to do with making progress..progress is related to elevating living standard of people not indulging in debaucheries

One thing i want to ask liberals...when someone visits any other country.he/she has to respect the laws and cultures of that society..when Pakistani visit European countries u respect their traditions and values...why it's not the other way round..why we have to leave our culture,religious values and they can't respect them..why we have to introduce their values????

this idea was in my thoughts since long time but i have not yet sheared here with you guys .so basically we know people in Pakistan become very short temper . we have so much of intolerance .we lack in economy we have poverty . we have terrorism issue we have crimes and so many kinds of hates in society . i think Pakistan need a place for humanity and freedom . Pakistanis need a city or area where they can go enjoy relax and have fun and food . we need a Goa of India or Dubai type city . a city with special lifestyle . a city welcomes foreigners and tourists a city can earn billions every years . a city where mosques and churches to be on side by side . an area which remove terror label from us . an area which earn so much money .

i think as gwadar is already here can we add new-gwader city ? a city or area near gwadar

View attachment 446642

a city which will have so many good things that every Pakistani want to visit on vacations . a city where people go enjoy their freedom. a city which never sleeps . a city which have 24/7power city of lights which show to world our soft side a city attract tourists from all over the world a place where you are free unless you never harm anyone . a city which hate free .

few of the basic things in this city or area .

its should have own border guards to manage this area entry-exit
area have own police force like capital police
it having theme parks
its having resorts on beaches where public should be free what to wear
its having massive hotels for tourists
its having desert safari like Dubai
its having so many festivals almost monthly
its having music concerts and fasion shows opening cermonies
its having meeting spaces hotels so every big conference to be here
its having cinemas and bars dance clubs
its having very nice hospitals and ambulance services
its having own border guards too
its having open gambling places like las vegs and pubs
its having free-zone markets which will be tax free duty free
its having cultural centers and zoo
its having water parks
its having very big nice green parks
its having own water treatment plants which supply 24hours clean water supply
its having own power generation like wind and solar clean energy
its having sea supports zones like diving-swimming-boating zines
its having own TV channel which show 24/7 to world activities
its having stadiums so we should not rely of Dubai anymore
its should have visa free for every person of earth
its having weapons free zone no arms must be allowed to enter in this area
it should having racing stadiums and other games places which are not fimiler with Pakistanis
city having good high class aquariums and under water zones like restaurants etc
city having a biggest ever food court of world having almost every restaurant coffee shop of earth
city having own airport exit entry system may be in future own airline too . (only Pakistani citizens can enter with ID card remaining every human enter here with passport .
we must open our hearts and arms for world here even Israelis Indians can enter without visa in free zone
there must be a liberal laws here and police here implement law like any first world country .
there must be own judicial system which just give the punishment and then transfer prisoners to their own country.(there should be no jails but sub jails only)
this city having left hand driving like world class and all the best cars can be import here without any tax
it should not have any railway station or port these should be in old gwadar
this city must be industry and resident free
all the land here will be leased not to be sale so gov can decide better for future of city
as it will be next to Iran and i am sure thousands of Iranians will cross the border every weekend and come to enjoy here by road .

i am 100% if we did it we can earn 100 billions dollars from here every year .

پاکستانیو کب تک ہم ایک دوسرے کی ڈاڑھیاں کھینچنے والے جاھل ملاؤں کے چنگل میں پھنسے رہیں گے ؟ کب تک یہ جہالت ہم پر مسلط رہے گی
کب تک ہم منافقوں کی طرح ترقی یافتہ دنیا کو انجوائے تو کریں گے پر اپنے ملک کو ایسے تباہ حال رکھنا چاہیں گے ؟ آخر کب تک یہ خؤن اور کافر کافر کا راگ الاپتے رہیں ساری دنیا ترقی کررہی ہے ۔پیسہ آجکل کی دنیا کی سب سے طاقتور چیز ہے اگر ہم نے پیسہ کمانا سیکھ لیا تو کوئی شک نہیں ٹرمپ آج ایسے نا بھونک رہا ہوتا۔ ہم جو چاہتے خرید لیتے . زرا سوچو انڈیا نے 220 ارب ڈالر 2016 میں اس سیکٹر سے کمائے اور ہم سارا سال کپاس اگا اگا کر 13 ارب ڈالر?. ہماری موجودہ حالت میں ہم مقابلہ نہیں کر پائیں گے زیادہ دیر نہیں لگے گی جب ہمارے ہمسائے ہمیں بہت دور پیچھے چھوڑ جائیں گے ۔کیا ٹرمپ انڈیا کو کہہ سکتا ہے میں نے 33 ارب انڈیا کو دیے ؟ 33 ارب کیا چیز ہے ایک ملک کے لیے ؟ ۔ ٹورازم سے ساری دنیا اربوں کما رہی ہے ہم اپنے وہی شمالی 4 پہار پکڑ کر بیٹھے ہیں 70 سال سے ۔ ہمار 1 ہزار کلو میٹر گرم ساحل ویران پڑا ہے ۔ ہر چار پیسے والا دوبئی تو بھاگا جاتا ہے پر اپنے ملک کو دوبئی جیسا بنانا نہیں چاہتا آخر کیوں؟اب تو سعودی عرب جیسا ملک بھی نیوم کے نام سے ایسے شہر بسا رہا ہے ہم کب تک جاھلوں کی طرح پڑے رہیں گے ؟

1) First Resolve Balochi grievances by hanging all the corrupt politicians who have been stealing development funds for last 50 years.
2) Adding Pubs and Clubs does not make you modern. No open pubs and clubs, this against our culture and religion. We already have private pubs and clubs in Pakistan, those interested can go there.
Let's start with basic...add funds for construction, building roads, building schools & universities, clean drinking water, build dams, underground reservoirs, Qanat system to distribute water to remote areas. Promote Agriculture, small industries and services.
3) You can not build a massive city to attract foreigners when countries is bankrupt, overburdened by massive loans, over 60% of population is living under 3 dollars a day.
If you want to promote tourism, there are plenty of places in KPK and Northern Areas. We should improve access to those places, build resorts with proper security for foreign tourists. You can make billions by promoting these few places.
4) Elect right person to do the job and job will be done properly.

http://tvi.com.pk/pakistans-10-best-summer-vacation-spots/

Let's improve these places, build better road to access these, hotels, Small markets to promote local industries, restaurants, Gift shops (for locally made stuff, post cards, key chains, spoons, coins, hand made painting, hand made wallets and purses, magnet display, pottery, locally made dolls, decorative items (replica of things monuments, etc), books that promote Pakistani culture and Travel/touring center that can provide free maps and list of attractions within that area for Pakistani and foreign tourists.

Bahria town was going to build an island off karachi but never went ahead. You're right Pakistan does need a dubai like space with international norms.
I have that Bahria island in my photoshop album.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom