What's new

New Fences for Pakistani Air bases NOW!

terrorist cant even dare to come to my home

i still dont understand how they entered into the PNS when i heard in enws that their are 1100 security officers theirs

What is in your home that the terrorists want ? Nothing. So stop chest thumping as your post looks more to do with seeking attention.
:bounce:

Dogs also can do good help for armed forces as their noses are very good detecting danger

Defense installations should be isolated from populated civilian areas. In the short term,there should be evacuation of civilians where possible.

The Pakistan military are clearly the target for extremists, whether supported by external forces is not the issue. In light of the PNS Mehran attack and the previous attack on GHQ. A complete secruity review is urgently needed for all tri services facilities. Imagine if this attack had occured at a Nuclear facility or the destroyed aircraft had been the F16 blk 52 or awacs aircarft. The UK in the last decade changed the way it guarded it bases in light of the IRA threat, the Army raised a seperate force (MPGS or Military Provost Gaurd Services) specially equipped and trainied for protecting bases from a variety of threats. The RAF raised the RAF Regiment in 1942 for specific role of protecting its airbases from air and ground attack. There is no reason for the Pakistan Military not to be able to train specific personnel for such protection duties.

I think Pakistani Awan and Military are the clear targets of Terrorists, I can easily leave the Government and elite class aside from any major attacks.

Pakistani city defence, posts protections and bases security is a matter of serious serious concern now. Fences wont help.

It is not too late to enhance the security measures at all installations, but what would even be better is that we adopt the policy of pre-emption that kills or apprehends the terrorist while they are plotting. Lets tke the figh to them, instead of waiting for them at the base.

I think we needed this shiat spilled in our face - so we learn our lesson

a) Get motion sensors, use land mines in weak points
b) Set up high Watching towers with sniper guns so guards can take out intrudes from 300-400 meters
c) Usage of Electrical, charges in barb wire so anyone trying to cut the wire gets zapped
d) TV cameras should be setup , which is looked after by guards in safe location with Night vision

Having Guards also present in APV by Strategic Assets

talha.jpg

These should have guard in them to protect the strategic assets should the Intruders, manage to by pass the barbed wire , and fence, and snipers on duty

inteligence workout should be increased around the bases. Watch towers to be modernized Each tower having a well trained sniper with psg , drugnov or g3 with telescope. binaculars and nvgs should be available. So that each sniper could cover an area of 600 m all around effectivly. Tower should be at least 10X10 having shaded miror all around so that intruder could not detect the location of guard in the tower. Max distance btwn twrs should be 1km. Radio contact should be available with other agencies. If this is done 80 % security is complete rest 20% should be covered with cams ,patrols, night time sudden aerial survilience, and day night sniper protection to the assets also.

It just makes me sick to my stomach to know that almost every other major PAK air bases use old tech fences with barbed wires.
All bases must be fenced with over 10 feet tall wall and electric fences so anyone who tries to sneak in should be electrocuted to death!

I have been to many PAF bases and sorry to all the walls are the same even the operational bases have the same walls. Another thing i noticed that the the night watchmen had just a torch..

hahaha. Just a torch bcz it is cheap. If they buy nvg and other equipment then how they will arrange vip cars and banglows and other protocols for their officers.

How about educating citizens so the support for terrorist among people can be isolated? How about improving neighborhood relation so everyone knows who is living next to them? How about tackling poverty so terrorists have one less reason to persuade citizens of Pakistan? How about that? Ohh, how much commission will the gernali get from the wires--

If you loved this country, you would have acted like Jinnah. Jinnah's Pakistan died the day he died. All these liberal fanatics and religious extremists have ruined this country.

If you loved this country, you would have acted like Jinnah. Jinnah's Pakistan died the day he died. All these liberal fanatics and religious extremists have ruined this country.

Jinnah was a liberal himself. The reason why Pakistan is dying is cuz it was always "Jinnah's" Pakistan not "Islam" ka Pakistan. And then these fanatic religious groups have hijacked Islam and abusing the religion for their own agendas.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom