What's new

New Delhi Vs Washington : India to block US Trade Probe - ready for fight at WTO

In that case India should also put a case against people doing sex in any position in USA, because Kamasutra is India's intellectual property. They have to pay India for that. :lol:

There are hundreds of patents in the US on yoga, medicinal aspects of haldi, neem, tulsi and adhrak. I hear they even patented Indian sutras, cashmere and saffron.

Everyone knows the likes of the WTO and IMF are institutions to promote the interests of the Western world alone, time and again this has been proven. Devloping nations are rising up and challenging the established world order and the Westerners don't like it. Expect more such issues and cases in the coming years......

Must say hats off to the Indian legislators who included Section 3(d) in the 2005 Indian Patent Act.

There are hundreds of patents in the US on yoga, medicinal aspects of haldi, neem, tulsi and adhrak. I hear they even patented Indian sutras, cashmere and saffron.

let them keep doing. But they do not know that, those patents won't work because, desi haldi , desi garlic and desi papita , and neem only grown in Indian soil. Breeded ones or US grown won'T work.

let them keep doing. But they do not know that, those patents won't work because, desi haldi , desi garlic and desi papita , and neem only grown in Indian soil. Breeded ones or US grown won'T work.

It's not the question of will it work or not - its the fact that if someone in India wants to incorporate Indian herbs into medicines - they need to pay the patent holder in the US - ridiculous isn't it. (I know that wont happen now), but they can squeeze us later.

It's not the question of will it work or not - its the fact that if someone in India wants to incorporate Indian herbs into medicines - they need to pay the patent holder in the US - ridiculous isn't it. (I know that wont happen now), but they can squeeze us later.
you are right. But don't worry Baba Ram dev won't let it happen.

Interesting。

If the Chinese government allows Chinese pharmaceutical firms to do what the Indian government allows Indian firms,the world will be filled with Chinese generics over night and the likes of GlaxoSmithKline won't exist for long。

China spends billions of USD a year importing western medicines and has countless western pharmaceutical companies operating in the domestic market。

Perhaps China should take a leaf out of India's book?:dance3:

Last edited:
lled with Chinese
Interesting。

If the Chinese government allows Chinese pharmaceutical firms to do what the Indian government allows Indian firms,the world will be filled with Chinese generics over night and the likes of GlaxoSmithKline won't exist for long。

China spends billions of USD a year importing western medicines and has countless western pharmaceutical companies operating in the domestic market。

Last year,I bought 5g of Sorafenib with purity of 99% from a small company in Zhejiang province, and it cost me only about 500 RMB. This correspond to 25 pills of Nexavar.

Last year,I bought 5g of Sorafenib with purity of 99% from a small company in Zhejiang province, and it cost me only about 500 RMB. This correspond to 25 pills of Nexavar.

Why you taking a cancer drug?

Interesting。

First stop selling fake drugs under "Made in India" tag mate.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom