What's new

New Delhi to get India's first Russian Orthodox Church

Can you please stop bullshitting ? Your argument was that Cherokee called Bhagawad gita 'shitty' which he didnt..

Will you please answer my original question since Cherokee is offline ?
How has ISKON manipulated Bhagwad Gita that thier version has become shitty ?

The culture(mallu) is mix of West Asian/Buddhist/Hindu mix.

Really ?
What are the Syrian elements in mallu culture ?

You have no idea how much role religion plays in India and how much of it is beneficial. Take away god, religions, festivals, events and India would be a violent landscape of psychopaths and opportunists.
true,,,i don't know,,,,but wud like to know,sincerely.....
but my question remains ,,,shud religion play a greater role in our livse(more then it already is),,,,,,,is it really necessary to give religion that mch priority??

Not mallu culture,culture of Syrian Christians in kerala.Though there are words adopted from syriac in malayalam

It seems you have no idea what culture means.
Here
culture
1.the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

2.the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.
"Afro-Caribbean culture"
synonyms:civilization, society, way of life, lifestyle; More

Do few loan words from English in Hindi make all Hindi speakers English ?

It seems you have no idea what culture means.
Here
culture
1.the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

2.the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.
"Afro-Caribbean culture"
synonyms:civilization, society, way of life, lifestyle; More

Do few loan words from English in Hindi make all Hindi speakers English ?

Yeah right,now lecture me about culture & customs of my own community..

I meant even malayalam language has many loanwords from Syriac-I never said it ends there ( in case of my community)

i want to do an investment banking job in veshti n mundu.
why not not???
all collection agents of private banks are in mundu..that too in silk double mundu with silver linings...

true,,,i don't know,,,,but wud like to know,sincerely.....
but my question remains ,,,shud religion play a greater role in our livse(more then it already is),,,,,,,is it really necessary to give religion that mch priority??

I do not approve of any Abrahamic religions and Dharma is not equal to religion. First you need to get that. Having got that, it is absolutely crucial to have Dharma in life.

Read any social scientists and the only reason they give for violence, terrorism, alcoholism, depression, what not is poverty. They never stop talking how poverty is the root cause of all the ills of the world. Yet India had the worst poverty of any nation on this planet. It did not make a Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh/Jain into a terrorist or an alcoholic or violent. Even today regardless of what the newspapers scream, India works on absolute faith. Parents spend their entire wealth on their kids in the faith that the kids will take care of the parents in their old age. There are huge weddings taking place everywhere with absolutely zero security and people moving around the country with huge amount of jewelry on their person with almost zero fear. What is it that keeps this calm and assures security in India? The police? The state?

What corruption has come into our society is due to the degradation and the marginalization of Dharma. So yes Dharma is a priority as much as any other essential element of what goes to form a society.

St.Thomas coming to kerala is a big hoax,if he came then probably Jesus christ came too,to learn from spirituality from the original people the hindus,just like how the prophet came to kashmir to learn from kashmiri shaivites.

Yeah right,now lecture me about culture & customs of my own community..

I meant even malayalam language has many loanwords from Syriac-I never said it ends their ( in case of my community)

Everyone can see through your false indignation.
Its embarrassing for you to resort to this level instead of admitting you were wrong.

No harm in admitting when you are wrong.I have been wrong about many things too.

Make a point or concede.Please don't waste my time with useless posts.

St.Thomas coming to kerala is a big hoax,if he came then probably Jesus christ came too,to learn from spirituality from the original people the hindus,just like how the prophet came to kashmir to learn from kashmiri shaivites.

There, you have just given them reasons to launch crusades and Jihad on India to free it from the infidels and claim it for the believers.

Everyone can see through your false indignation.
Its embarrassing for you to resort to this level instead of admitting you were wrong.

No harm in admitting when you are wrong.I have been wrong about many things too.

Make a point or concede.Please don't waste my time with useless posts.

The culture of Kerala's Syrian Christian community is a mix of west asian/buddhist/hindu culture.Any thing wrong there?

There was no caste system in Kerala back then,so you wont know that./quote]may be...i am also from that community...but i myself consider as a malayali first,not any distinct Jewish or Syrian...

The culture of Kerala's Syrian Christian community is a mix of west asian/buddhist/hindu culture.Any thing wrong there?

I don't know.
I asked the same to you- what is the syrian element in your culture ?

Please explain how me and my community came into existance.St.Thomas in arriving in Muzris,Kerala is a widely acceptable fact (and possible one too ) by nearly all Keralites.

.i am also from that community...but i myself consider as a malayali first,not any distinct Jewish or Syrian...

Neither do I,being 'malayali' is as important for me too.

I don't know.
I asked the same to you- what is the syrian element in your culture ?

Syriac language,some inherited Jewish customs (like Passover,naming pattern),many more..

Back
Top Bottom