What's new

New Delhi to get India's first Russian Orthodox Church

Oh,so you think that guy 'BJP*' is tolerant?What kind of 'tolerance' is that?

He was running around saying 'We do not want such alien religions which say haram ( :omghaha: )to our thousands years of cultural and civilizational identities.' ' Abraham religions are not welcome here'

Is that called tolerance ?

Whats wrong in what he said?Isnt it true about Abhramic religions one calls others heathens,pagans etc. While the other one calls you kafir and haram?Yes they are alien religions which didnt originate in India or nearby India and they dont have any similarity with the religions and sects here in India and they consider any nation,people or civilization which doesnt comply by their way of life or standards as haram.Which we clearly dont fit in.

Whats wrong in what he said?

nothing,happy?

isnt it true about Abhramic religions one calls others heathens,pagans etc.

While the other one calls you kafir and haram?

Seem like you have been hearing lot of preaching from 'Protestant churches' or 'Extremist Islamic clerics'.AFAIK if one goes according to Christianity,nearly all of Christians will account for 'Pagans' or 'heathens' too

Yes they are alien religions which didnt originate in India or nearby India and they dont have any similarity with the religions and sects here in India.

Both have been here around centuries (Islam at least 12 centuries,Christianity 19 centuries here in Kerala )

You should talk this BS in real life or during some Hindu festival and see the effect.:hang2:
Seen so many secular folk like you in real life who run when there is trouble and take asylum in Hindus dominated areas. :lol:

So we have got another Internet warrior here :lol:

if one goes according to Christianity,nearly all of Christians will account for 'Pagans' or 'heathens' too

Hmm so according to Christianity everyone is pagan and heathen, but still you are a staunch supporter and follower of it, but approve and agree with banning of a slightly christianized version of Bhagvad Gita in Russia and also call it "shitty."

nothing,happy?

Seem like you have been hearing lot of preaching from 'Protestant churches' or 'Extremist Islamic clerics'.AFAIK if one goes according to Christianity,nearly all of Christians will account for 'Pagans' or 'heathens' too

Both have been here around centuries (Islam at least 12 centuries,Christianity 19 centuries here in Kerala )
19 centuries in kerala? wow So you mean christianity came just after demise of christ 2000 yrs ago?they might have been in Middle east that time but not here.Either way its an alien religion and custom not native to Indian sub continent.

yeah people claiming jewish/syrian roots,i dated a marthoma girl myself.
thats knanaya syrian christians...i.

19 centuries in kerala? wow So you mean christianity came just after demise of christ 2000 yrs ago?they might have been in Middle east that time but not here.Either way its an alien religion and custom not native to Indian sub continent.

shirts and trousers are non native to Indian sub continent...so you don't wear it..isn't???

Eastern Orthodox church is growing where as Catholic and Protestants are dying out.

thats knanaya syrian christians...i.

shirts and trousers are non native to Indian sub continent...so you don't wear it..isn't???
Shirts were worn by indians like kurti etc. Trousers are not native i agree.So what should we do?Become christians?In that case are you willing to accept Hindu gods and worship them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom