What's new

New Delhi to get India's first Russian Orthodox Church

I don't think Shri Gita is banned. Some cleric in Russia filed a case against the Hindu holy book but the Hindus won the case.

Also, the sales of Gita quadrupled during the on-going of the case itself.

Don't worry. Even fellow Buddhists in Russia had tough times initially especially in the Siberian and Taiga provinces. But they eventually realized and accommodated us.

Russians are more understanding towards Hindu and Buddhist philosophies.

There is are quite a few temples in Russia. In Moscow, there is a case going on but in other places like Nizhny Novgorod where the Hindu culture is beautifully followed.

See:

Promoting Vedic ways near Nizhny Novgorod | Russia & India Report

Also you will be pleased to know that common Russians don't have any animosity towards Hindus unlike church groups. On my travels to Russia, I came across a few ISKCON, non-ISKCON and other Hindu native followers. They are pushing the case for rebuilding the vedic centre in Moscow and St. Petersburg.

Really good to know.

If your intelligence is to be measured by your response then i feel sorry for you .

That's the best response you could frame ?
You should talk this BS in real life or during some Hindu festival and see the effect.:hang2:
Seen so many secular folk like you in real life who run when there is trouble and take asylum in Hindus dominated areas. :lol:

Ahh here comes the secular guardian,This is the land of hindus whether you like it or not and here we practise hinduism .You cant go on pissing them off as you see fit for appeasing Some secular folk.Cross the line.That's when shit hits the fan and will be trouble for the so called secular folk.

Does you know that there are hundreds of Hindu temples abroad,in countries where the majority is christian?And you cant show the same tolerance here?

Does you know that there are hundreds of Hindu temples abroad,in countries where the majority is christian?And you cant show the same tolerance here?

You mean those hundreds of thousands of churches in India compared to a few hundred temples abroad is not a sign of tolerance already? You need more and more tolerance?

You mean those hundreds of thousands of churches in India compared to a few hundred temples abroad is not a sign of tolerance already? You need more and more tolerance?

There are temples were the followers of hinduism need them.And they can build more.

We shown enough tolerance for 1000 years and for that we paid with millions of lives lost and lot of our territory gone and Majority has to appease and take commands from Minorities..Enough of this sham tolerance.If the minorities dont behave,dont blame when something bad happens next time.
What is the need for majority to bear the cross of secularism when minorities wont?Give me a good reason.

We shown enough tolerance for 1000 years and for that we paid with millions of lives lost and lot of our territory gone and Majority has to appease and take commands from Minorities..Enough of this sham tolerance.If the minorities dont behave,dont blame when something bad happens next time.

:lol:That was exactly the reply I expected from a guy like you..

Ah,explain ?
Secularism in india is because Majority are that way and you want us to be more secular and tolerant?at what cost?,See the fate of Minorities in Neighbouring nations perhaps you should to learn to appreciate the good things here and not ask for more.Too much appeasement of one kind will antagonize the majority and that leads to clashes.

No one asked for more.
By the looks of it our friend Cherookee who was calling the other guy a RSS chaddi and etc. It seems he doesn't appreciate the tolerance we exhibit for that kind of BS.Perhaps the majority should be less tolerant and more violent and that will shut people like them up for good.People take you for granted if you dont respond with force.

By the looks of it our friend Cherookee who was calling the other guy a RSS chaddi and etc. It seems he doesn't appreciate the tolerance we exhibit for that kind of BS.Perhaps the majority should be less tolerant and more violent and that will shut people like them up for good.People take you for granted if you dont respond with force.

Oh,so you think that guy 'BJP*' is tolerant?What kind of 'tolerance' is that?

He was running around saying 'We do not want such alien religions which say haram ( :omghaha: )to our thousands years of cultural and civilizational identities.' ' Abraham religions are not welcome here'

Is that called tolerance ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom