What's new

New Delhi sees Bhutan as little more than potential protectorate

yes we can see the cheerleading exercises help a lot during the running away tantrums near senkakus

haha,we are still there.and even US can't scare us away,check the latest news. and that's basically under their jurisdiction for more than half a century but now we decided to change that status quo

sports arena is the peace time battle field ,it shows how strong a nation is and how well trained their athletes are,and how wealthy a country is which enables them to put that much money in trainings and facilities.during peace time countries have nowhere to go to war and they switch to compete in sports to show their supremacy.India is nowhere to be seen in the world's sport arena,the nation dosent have the hardworking spirit and willpower to win,either a war or a game.

haha,we were once very close to New Delhi and your government was ready to evacuate the city and many foreign diplomats fled.and if we have to do that again,we wont stop this time.

You dont have anything to say ?????

haha,we are still there.and even US can't scare us away,check the latest news. and that's basically under their jurisdiction for more than half a century but now we decided to change that status quo
wake me up when you actually have control over senkakus...till then stop making a fool of yourself.

So you are saying its there territory .

remind me when you actually have control over senkakus...till then stop making a fool of yourself.

Understand the poor guys in the boats, they move forward they will be shot by the enemy and move back will be shot by chinese???

So you have been trying to derail the thread without knowing what you have been saying.

what said that first ?i was just asking back you Indian who's hell bent to derail this thread.

From Bhutan it takes just 104 miles to travel to reach Lhasa.

for Indians that distance means forever,India is so weak a country comparing with China in every aspect.no countries in this world believe that India is capable of taking on China execpt for some Indian fanboys here.

for Indians that distance means forever,India is so weak a country comparing with China in every aspect.no countries in this world believe that India is capable of taking on China execpt for some Indian fanboys here.
oh wow, there is hardly a need to take on anyone. we have what we claim.
the onus is on the mainlanders to do something besides jump up n down like cheerleaders

what said that first ?i was just asking back you Indian who's hell bent to derail this thread.

If china is so powerful take on taiwan.then your country men will belive you.

oh wow, there is hardly a need to take on anyone. we have what we claim.
the onus is on the mainlanders to do something besides jump up n down like cheerleaders
we have been doing "something 'pretty regularly,havent you guys notice that?? and we need you guys to play along.

If china is so powerful take on taiwan.then your country men will belive you.

Taiwan is also part of China,I dont really care who rules who,I'll be pretty comfortable if KMT rules the mainland.

we have been doing "something 'pretty regularly,havent you guys notice that?? and we need you guys to play along.

Taiwan is also part of China,I dont really care who rules who,I'll be pretty comfortable if KMT rules the mainland.

I know you will be comfortable and very happy ruled by KMT ,that means freedom.but will you get to choose.

you're boring us mate. I've already made my personal stance clear, I won't complain if you fight for the land and win it.

this silly chest thumping will get you no where. neither in TW or the senkakus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom