What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

A pathetic attempt to gloat when Indians are going through their own introspection - nothing beyond that and it is highly despicable. There are warnings displayed and US advices to be safe and not travel alone but nothing beyond that unlike many other countries where US strongly advices not to travel.

A pathetic attempt to gloat when Indians are going through their own introspection - nothing beyond that and it is highly despicable. There are warnings displayed and US advices to be safe and not travel alone but nothing beyond that unlike many other countries where US strongly advices not to travel.

nobody is gloating or cheering as you fools keep on posting over and over. its just the true reality being pushed in your faces as you people keep on denying and spreading propaganda that india is "shining."

nobody is gloating or cheering as you fools keep on posting over and over. its just the true reality being pushed in your faces as you people keep on denying and spreading propaganda that india is "shining."

And many of the fools are going schadenfreude - nothing beyond that. There are constructive posts from members of other countries but I know some of them here are for mere pleasure. Beyond that I am going to stop responding to you.

528478_10151345986763676_2047745888_n.jpg

For what,So that criminals can escape justice by paying blood money.And the victims will be imprisoned and lashed.:sniper:

i hope indians now understand why Islam has kept such harsh punishments for rapist.

They are the irrational and in humane laws I've ever came across.In Saudi rape victims were also convicted for just because "managed" to get raped.

A court in Saudi Arabia doubled its sentence of lashings for a rape victim who had spoken out in public about her case and her efforts to seek justice, Human Rights Watch said today. The court also harassed her lawyer, banning him from the case and confiscating his professional license.

An official at the General Court of Qatif, which handed down the sentence on November 14, said the court had increased the woman’s sentence because of “her attempt to aggravate and influence the judiciary through the media.” The court sentenced the rape victim to six months in prison and 200 lashes, more than double its October 2006 sentence after its earlier verdict was reviewed by Saudi Arabia’s highest court, the Supreme Council of the Judiciary.

Human Rights Watch called on King Abdullah to immediately void the verdict and drop all charges against the rape victim and to order the court to end its harassment of her lawyer.

Moreover, the court in October 2006 also sentenced both the woman and man who had been raped to 90 lashes each for what it termed “illegal mingling.” Human Rights Watch is particularly concerned that the criminalization of any contact between unmarried individuals of the opposite sex in Saudi Arabia severely impedes the ability of rape victims to seek justice. A court may view a woman’s charge of rape as an admission of extramarital sexual relations (or “illegal mingling”) unless she can prove, by strict evidentiary standards, that this contact was legal and the intercourse was nonconsensual.

In an interview in December, the rape victim described to Human Rights Watch her treatment in court:

“At the first session, [the judges] said to me, ‘what kind of relationship did you have with this individual? Why did you leave the house? Do you know these men?’ They asked me to describe the situation. They used to yell at me. They were insulting. The judge refused to allow my husband in the room with me. One judge told me I was a liar because I didn’t remember the dates well. They kept saying, ‘Why did you leave the house? Why didn’t you tell your husband [where you were going]?’”

“Victims of sexual violence in Saudi Arabia face enormous obstacles in the criminal justice system,” said Deif. “Their interrogations and court hearings are more likely to compound the trauma of the original assault than provide justice.”

Saudi Arabia: Rape Victim Punished for Speaking Out | Human Rights Watch

Compared to this Indian laws are 100 times better.

I actually support NLT castration for rapist. Maybe public castration with their pic online. No death penalty needed for rape. That penalty should be reserved for murder.
If you castrate a nympho, he will turn psycho and kill women as he is no longer able to devour them with his pienus. Its better to execute them rather than letting them live.

And many of the fools are going schadenfreude - nothing beyond that. There are constructive posts from members of other countries but I know some of them here are for mere pleasure. Beyond that I am going to stop responding to you.

boy there is no end to the infeority complexes in you people. once you people get over this infeority complex of yours, accept criticisms and the hard realities of the situation of who you people are and the situation on the ground in your nation, then you may be able to stop gangraping your own women, beating them, and shoving poles in their genitals.

For what,So that criminals can escape justice by paying blood money.And the victims will be imprisoned and lashed.:sniper:

The problem is ppl like u still exist in india who dont want to understand and are against a change.

in Islamic rules Rape is one of the highest crime and is punishable by death, but also it is to be thoroughly investigated.

for ur info rapest can not escape by paying blood money (get ur facts right)

And this is the reason the crime committed in new York alone in 7 days is equal to crime committed in 7 Years in S.A

just pass one shria rule that govt will cut hands of those who steal and watch the statistics falling down.

i am not asking u to follow sharia but telling u to follow what will benefit the society at large.

pathetic rebuttal. india is known rape, the united states government has issued a travel warning to women traveling there.

What about the country US has issued warning to it's citizens not to travel at all.

You really suck more that I thought!

have you ever hung out with girls and heard what specific services they gossiped about what their boyfriends were giving them, ie. eating the cream pie?

this gangrape case is an entirely different situation. these indians have a HUGE infeority complex problem. They have VERY sick demented mindset. They try to exert their so called "masculanity" on women. this poor girl was sodmoized with a pole. It was shoved up her reaching her stomach and intestines.

this happens on a regular basis in india. nothing of this magnitude happens in Pakistan. thank God for partition.

More garbage in a single post it is hard to imagine.

Oh we Indians know we have a problem.

But I doubt if you realize that in your typifying an entire country, claiming nonsensical superiority of your own, and using words of hate, your mentality is likely to be exactly the same as the rapists?

More garbage in a single post it is hard to imagine.

Oh we Indians know we have a problem.

But I doubt if you realize that in your typifying an entire country, claiming nonsensical superiority of your own, and using words of hate, your mentality is likely to be exactly the same as the rapists?

what an excellent response. citing criticism and pointing out the true cause of this crime as being superior and being hateful. there is no end to your people idiotic subvertion of the underlying cause of the issue at hand.

what an excellent response. citing criticism and pointing out the true cause of this crime as being superior and being hateful. there is no end to your people idiotic subvertion of the underlying cause of the issue at hand.
This guy is a kanna punda... i hope the tamil guys will know the meaning of what I am saying and please do not reply to this a hole.
This guy is talking as if there is no women abuse in Pakistan. I hope the rational pakistanis will agree Crime be it rape, murder or theft is a universal thing and it does not have boundries. We Indians accept that we have problems, But this is not to the extent that every Indian male is a nympho maniac. I am a father of a girl baby. If Government does not kill these rapist we the people of India will kill them, all we need is let these apes walk in the street.

The problem is ppl like u still exist in india who dont want to understand and are against a change.

in Islamic rules Rape is one of the highest crime and is punishable by death, but also it is to be thoroughly investigated.

for ur info rapest can not escape by paying blood money (get ur facts right)

Against the change???It depends on what kind of change do you want.I don't believe in any Justice system which discriminates women and minorities.Especially not a justice system which accuses rape victims are accused of adultery and punished.

Saudi Arabia to lash Filipino rape victim 100 times - Neal Ungerleider - Falafel Mafia - True/Slant

And You are wrong,In countries like Saudi Arabia,Its possible to get off from death penalty if the rape victim forgives and accept the blood money.While Ironicaly punishment for zina(adultery) which rape victims are often accused of are not forgivable since it comes under Hudud offences.

And this is the reason the crime committed in new York alone in 7 days is equal to crime committed in 7 Years in S.A

just pass one shria rule that govt will cut hands of those who steal and watch the statistics falling down.

i am not asking u to follow sharia but telling u to follow what will benefit the society at large.

If you have to compare crimes in KSA and New York.First you need apply laws and Justice system of New York in Saudi Arabia.If that happens then entire house of Saud will end up in prison.

Except that yours is more a hate filled response than criticism.

"Your people", "these indians", "They have VERY sick demented mindset"....are stunning generalizations that betray you, you own language betrays you.

I've made my point and am done on this particular topic.

My thoughts and prayer are with the victims family. This is just absolutely horrible.

Back
Top Bottom