What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

It is in addition to a jail term, both to make sure that such an individual is no longer a threat to society as well as to take away what these brutes most prize - their manhood. That can also be the punishment for other particularly brutal rape cases. I believe that this will be a bigger deterrent than even the death penalty since many rapists are asserting their manhood(in their pathetic minds) by the act of rape.

Then I am with you. Chemical castration with rigorous jail term, say, for ten to twelve years for raping children and minor girls which are open and shut cases. But so far as this gang rape case is concerned, it has crossed all the limits of cruelty, inhumanity and in such open and shut cases, death penalty is a must.

I will say give them not just any death penalty but the one which will be remembered by everyone so they do not do it next time.

In Islam there is a special kind of death sentence for these kinds of crimes which involves mischief and terrorism. And the punishment (if my memory serves me right) is to cut right hand and left leg or probably left hand and right leg, then probably gouge their eyes and then behead them.

Amputation is not possible as it will face the problem of sufficient infrastructural absence. Also the amputees will become a burden to the society. Its better to get rid of them once and for all.

First creating awareness among people that the victim of rape is not the one who should be looked down upon. She should be supported by her family, her relatives, society etc. This will ensure that they report and openly point out the culprits. Second is police protection if any case of intimidation of victim occurs.

Parents should focus on what their children are exposed to. More monitoring of media and internet. Importance of following the law, rules and regulation and leading by example.

When people were talking about death penalty to rapists, I was wondering if rape cases reduces, what will happen to these pervert men. I got a simple answer, it will shoot up prostitution. The girls from good family might become safe but poor and village girls will be fed into prostitution to meet the demand. it will increase call girls rate and girls from good financial background will also do it for more money to live a lavish lifestyle. I once knew about a case where a girl from a rich family living in hostel worked as call girl as she wanted too much money for luxurious items and extravagant lifestyle.

People should also look at other related fields and impact on them from passing a law regarding some other problem.

Prostitution should either be banned or be controlled so that human trafficking does not take place. So far as the psychopaths are concerned, first they need to be identified and then the Govt should take measures like assassinating them in a wholesale way. We cannot let the society get hijacked and endangered by these elements in the name of democracy.

Amputation is not possible as it will face the problem of sufficient infrastructural absence. Also the amputees will become a burden to the society. Its better to get rid of them once and for all.
Dude somethings are worst than death. Look at those culprits, they said no to line up, admitted their fault and want death by hanging. Don't give them even death.

We should make an example of all the rapists that if you do this crime, its not only you will pay by living but you will also feel excruciating pain seeing your parents, relatives feeling the shame and disowning them. I think amputation is much better. Or very slow death.

If I am personally involved if someone whom I know got victimized in this way, I won't kill them in a swift blow. I will torture them for months so that even if they beg for death they won't get it.

But that's just me. I don't want to send a message to commit these heinous way of revenge to be followed by anyone.

Prostitution should either be banned or be controlled so that human trafficking does not take place. So far as the psychopaths are concerned, first they need to be identified and then the Govt should take measures like assassinating them in a wholesale way. We cannot let the society get hijacked and endangered by these elements in the name of democracy.

You are quite a piece of work, aren't you?

Actually the punishment I am talking about does not leave a person as amputee but rather behead them after amputation.

Dude somethings are worst than death. Look at those culprits, they said no to line up, admitted their fault and want death by hanging. Don't give them even death.

We should make an example of all the rapists that if you do this crime, its not only you will pay by living but you will also feel excruciating pain seeing your parents, relatives feeling the shame and disowning them. I think amputation is much better. Or very slow death.

If I am personally involved if someone whom I know got victimized in this way, I won't kill them in a swift blow. I will torture them for months so that even if they beg for death they won't get it.

But that's just me. I don't want to send a message to commit these heinous way of revenge to be followed by anyone.

Is the craziness contagious? It seems to be catching..... go take a break.

Actually the punishment I am talking about does not leave a person as amputee but rather behead them after amputation.

I would be happy to support such punishment but it still remains a wishful thinking in the Indian system.

You are quite a piece of work, aren't you?

Judging by the past records of the nature of crimes, the criminals are monitored by local police. So it is difficult but not impossible.

Then I am with you. Chemical castration with rigorous jail term, say, for ten to twelve years for raping children and minor girls which are open and shut cases. But so far as this gang rape case is concerned, it has crossed all the limits of cruelty, inhumanity and in such open and shut cases, death penalty is a must.

This calls for one more amendment to laws, that is in India all punishments are served together. So if one comits rape, then unnatural acts, torture, assault, grievious injury, adbuction etc etc, he will only serve the longest punishment and then get out.

If the law is changed, then people will serve longer sentences automatically as they will have to serve all these sentences separately.

Do you know how many psychopaths live in any society and most of them never commit a crime. Its certain set of conditions, environment and a trigger that creates a monster out of them.

Its damn hard to know who might be a rapist. Even a every genuine person can act in this way.

Lalu Yadev supports death penality for rapists.

Go Rashtriya Janata Dal go

Lalu Yadev supports death penality for rapists.
Go Rashtriya Janata Dal go
Actually he is the one who created such a condition in Bihar that criminal population just rised And the trrain services he started for Bihar provided these criminals to do crime in one state and return to their state by next train.

He took Bihar to so much poverty that people started committing crimes and the power taken away from security forces and gunda raj that started there is still making things worse.

Actually he is the one who created such a condition in Bihar that criminal population just rised And the trrain services he started for Bihar provided these criminals to do crime in one state and return to their state by next train.

He took Bihar to so much poverty that people started committing crimes and the power taken away from security forces and gunda raj that started there is still making things worse.

How bihar was better before him?

the crimes/ poverty was always there

anyway his support for the victim is praisworthy

Just to make it very clear, nobody here is opposing death penalty for rapists out of sympathy for such scum, its because it will not be effective and create other issues that will lead to more violence and injustice.

In anger I too want even eve teasers dead, but thats not my rational solution.

Besides, the death penalty demand itself smacks of the regressive ''honor'' mentality, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom