What's new

New Delhi overrun by monkeys

Bol Bajrangbali ki Jai !!

Pavanputr Hanuman ki Jai !!

:D

Here in Islamabad and Murree we have monkeys. I think its good to have nature alive. Though i dont like animals much. .

Here in Islamabad and Murree we have monkeys. I think its good to have nature alive. Though i dont like animals much. .

monkeys in isloo?
never seen any....hich part of isloo you are on about?

Monkeys roaming in the capital of a developing country like India is no big deal. See here a fox was found roaming in front of British PM's house

images
Foxes don't hurl their feces at the British royal family like the way monkeys show their dominance over indians in new delhi. It kind of explains why indian PDF members come and hurl your verbal feces everywhere.

All brag, no substance ! Use your IQ when you need it. Not just flaunt it !! English national dish is an Indian dish

The UK's national dish is Chicken Tikka Masala??? | Global Citizen Corps
UK prefers curry. USA prefers chow mein.

http://www.foodandwine.com/slideshows/chinese-recipes

Foxes don't hurl their feces at the British royal family like the way monkeys show their dominance over indians in new delhi. It kind of explains why indian PDF members come and hurl your verbal feces everywhere.

Monkeys hurl their feces at people in India ?? Where does it say ? they just grab food and run. You must be really challenged. Again I must say, please use your IQ. It is not just for flaunting !

Monkeys hurl their feces at people in India ?? Where does it say ? they just grab food and run. You must be really challenged. Again I must say, please use your IQ. It is not just for flaunting !
Everybody knows monkeys hurl their feces at people when they get angry. And with cows roaming about everywhere, there must be plenty of "ammo" for the monkeys. Better give the apple pie up to the monkey before you get a "pie" in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK prefers curry. USA prefers chow mein.

10 Favorite Chinese Recipes | Food & Wine

British love Indian food. Americans love Italian food ( pasta, lasagna)

Everybody knows monkeys hurl their feces at people when they get angry. And with cows roaming about everywhere, there must be plenty of "ammo" for the monkeys. Better give the apple pie up to the monkey before you get a "pie" in the face.

May be monkeys in china do that ! We never have that problem

So indians in new delhi live with monkeys. But they delude themselves to think that they will have many white servants. If there is ever a need for a monkey superpower in this world, india you are it!

This video is dreaming too much, forget 2030 it is not possible in 3030 also.

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont understand a thing in that video. It is Kannada and it is a satire. Now look up the meaning of satire , you challenged person !

Its not a Satire. The director was being serious that a wealthy and powerful India is an India full of white servants and beggars.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/node/115814

Indigenous Agni-V missile’s successful testing has inspired several Indians to dream of a better and powerful India. It has also inspired a few enterprising netizens to make fictional videos depicting India as an economic superpower.

A video clip titled India in 2030, from the Kannada film Super, is gaining a lot of popularity.

The seven-minute YouTube video portrays a new India 18 years hence. A Briton alights from a British Airways plane which was scheduled to land at Bengaluru airport but is diverted to Mysore due to bad weather. On landing, he finds himself in a city dotted with skyscrapers, foreigners lining up for employment and the world preferring the Indian rupee over the British and American currencies.

Though the video has been in circulation for quite sometime now, the success of the Agni-V missile has apparently led to the video going viral.

Mayuukh Vashney, a student, said, “I think producing videos such as Indian in 2030 is the people’s way of showing their enthusiasm and love for the country. Such events definitely inspire us.”

-----

I guess Indians are inspired to do better when they see all those white servants.

Its not a Satire. The director was being serious that a wealthy and powerful India is an India full of white servants and beggars.

If it was a satire or not how do you know? I mean you need to know the language to understand it right?

If it was a satire or not how do you know? I mean you need to know the language to understand it right?

See my response above. It wont' be directed from Deccan Chronicle if it is a satire.

Nice try, but we all know that they are serious about it.

See my response above. It wont' be directed from Deccan Chronicle if it is a satire.

Nice try, but we all know that they are serious about it.

You have to know the meaning of satire first. Then you should really understand the commentary to know what the video is all about. Apart from the skyscrapers, the things shown in this video is not possible at all. Even the produces of this video know it. It was made in good humor, which you chinese will never understand !

Back
Top Bottom