What's new

New Delhi overrun by monkeys

They behave aggressively sometimes ..so what ? Maar do ge kya ? We are the one who are taking pain right ... Its for us to complain about that with the authority .. You should appreciate the people for their patience with these animals .. World is too selfish to accommodate ..here you have a good example where people animal co_existence..

They need education...not of the type they get.Sympathies they are getting now also..Sympathies are easy to get and ruins the nation.Education is what builds great nations..

No wonder...........................!!!

Its a waste of time and effort.

I dont know how people find these much satisfaction in doing it over long period of time.

Maybe in real life they could be sore loosers.

A news of monkeys menace in a city and a lot come to do their favorite past time, bash the religion they are not in.

Funny the people sometimes are.

Radicalized mindset which cant digest anything other than own liking, maybe the reason of such psychological disorders.

What about those people who get attacked by monkey's?

They go to doctor and put 1 injection..
In chennai there is one IIT.. Its a 700 acre forest campus, with buildings in between.. There are even 2 schools in it...
There will be some 2000-3000 people living in that campus plus some 2000 daily visit it for schools inside it..
But monkey population in it, exceeds human population, and it is very rare to hear a monkey attack...
Attacks are der, but they are not fatal... U just have to curse ur luck, if u r attacked by a monkey...

2vvusm0.jpg

htvk2w.jpg

:lol:

Monkeys roaming in the capital of a developing country like India is no big deal. See here a fox was found roaming in front of British PM's house

images

Its a waste of time and effort.

I dont know how people find these much satisfaction in doing it over long period of time.

Maybe in real life they could be sore loosers.

A news of monkeys menace in a city and a lot come to do their favorite past time, bash the religion they are not in.

Funny the people sometimes are.

Radicalized mindset which cant digest anything other than own liking, maybe the reason of such psychological disorders.

I made the same point yesterday in Hinduism in China thread.

I sometimes think how jobless a person would be to repeatedly post the same garbage again and again...Even if someone pays me i cant do it.Its common sense than no sane person having a good life would try getting into the same BS again and again.i can get an idea of how gloomy the things would be in real life by seeing how many hours they spend in a day here and what kind of material they post.

From what i have heard do not look into their eyes as they get scared and then attack.

What about those people who get attacked by monkey's?

People get attacked by all type of animals, even your own pet dog can bite you. Will you put it down.

In Kerala in almost every year people gets killed by tamed elephants, but none of us can imagine a festival without elephant.Its part of our culture.

Back
Top Bottom