What's new

New Delhi India shows off military might at Republic Day parade

Bro no one can deny that India is making steady progress. Maybe democracy is to blame or we are just stupid low iq idiots. Whether it is about building cities or flying a cargo plane or a space walk, China is just God speed. No one phucking comes in way of development.
:tdown:

I consider myself to be a pragmatic Indian than a fanboy but I must protest at your remark of "low IQ idiots". Suffice to say that these same L.IQ.Idiots work in very testing (mis-management) environments and physical environments. Their work never gets acknowledged. Always some minister at the top gets the cake - PRIME example, the Lalu Prasad Yadav Railway Ministry. All the good work was done by the best brains of IR and he took the applause and traveled to the US to give lectures on making more dough from a then failing railway portfolio.

Give some respect to the guys who are working relentlessly with DRDO / HAL in spite of several challenges (and often moving of goal posts by top echelons in Army/AF) . Just imagine how these people must be working in an often frustrating "BABUDOM" environment.

I'd say, give these men and women who work in development agencies the kind of management and zeal that many private players have , and see India catching up. Unfortunately, a host of internal politics - and at that, PETTY POLITICS - comes into the way of India's real time development. (I say real-time development because much of development is announced for the future "India will build XYZ, India planning to ABC, India to lay plans for 123... etc etc.."

China is facing threat from USA and Japan, so we have to push ourself lots in the development. India is better placed than China when it comes to outside threatening, if you may exclude China as a threat.

It is because China existence, you have those diplomatic victory: do you understand what I mean?

we can predict a military procurement tide around us in the coming 1 or 2 years.:moil:

For example Indians declared in 2009 that India will launch a manned space flight. Till now the central govt has not approved the project. In those 4 yrs we have wasted 10x times the money in corruption and losses. India is stuck in mismatched priorities and unplanned deveopment in defence as will as economic sectors. If it was approved we could be testing our space vehicle till now. :tdown:

Its for sure that US private enterprises will launch a man to space before India could. Why won't India just rely on US commercial enterprises for space travel and research? India won't have to worry about starting to a new research project and can spend its money else where, such as sending probes to mars, build up its infrastructure or clean up its slums.

Its for sure that US private enterprises will launch a man to space before India could. Why won't India just rely on US commercial enterprises for space travel and research? India won't have to worry about starting to a new research project and can spend its money else where, such as sending probes to mars, build up its infrastructure or clean up its slums.

India migh be slow but not incompetent. If we had to depend on USA we could have easily asked usa to launch our sats from 1970s till now. But we chose to develop our own rockets and now the MK3 will have the carrying capacity of 10000 to 15000kg.

We could have easily become the South Korea of South asia and brace US as our daddy. But sorry bro we will learn to build things on our own.

I am curious here. What if a Chinese visite the India air show 2013? Will Indian audience on the site treat him hostile as unwelcomed?

I mean a civillian like me, not PLA members.

I am curious here. What if a Chinese visite the India air show 2013? Will Indian audience on the site treat him hostile as unwelcomed?

Actually, a good number of Chinese tourists visit Aero India. Walks around in family groups and everyone carries a camera. :tup:

As for the reception, folks are generally very hospitable.

India and china supposed to be rivalry in terms of geopolitics, but shall be friends in terms of my passion. Wish next time have a chance to visite India air show.

Both countries together make 2.7 billions 1/3 rd of world population, it will be shame for us. if we fight with each other.... we need peaceful coexistence...

Wanglaokan - trust me, there is no animosity against the Chinese if you visit India. I have so many Chinese friends from the Mainland China and from HK who have been to India, none have come back saying they were attacked verbally or physically on the basis of their passport .

Let's agree that the people of China and India are as patriotic and nationalistic as any can be. But the ground reality is , we don't beat up people just because a person is a Chinese .

Lo and Behold. Faithful here has solved all problems for India. India should not waste any money on ISRO and crap. They should just use all the money being spent on our space technology to clean up its slums. India should also stop building her own warships and use that money to build its infrastructure.

And if India needs to send a satellite, we will just go and ask US to send one for us. If they ask for money we will say we spent it on our slums. And they will give it to us for FREE!!!!
And if we want a warship to protect our shores we will simply demand US to hand over a Ford class carrier for FREE!!! Because we spent all our money on infra. And they will also give us the aircraft FREE because we used all the money to send a mars probe (btw we that mars probe also belongs to the US along with the rocket because Faithful said we can demand so).

And Faithful here will faithfully fight for our cause in DC so Faithful Indians can get a Faithful AC to Faithfully serve our nation. We will also name it INS Faithful.

You will be welcomed warmly :cheers:. Those trolls here dont represent any country.

Lo and Behold. Faithful here has solved all problems for India. India should not waste any money on ISRO and crap. They should just use all the money being spent on our space technology to clean up its slums. India should also stop building her own warships and use that money to build its infrastructure.

And if India needs to send a satellite, we will just go and ask US to send one for us. If they ask for money we will say we spent it on our slums. And they will give it to us for FREE!!!!
And if we want a warship to protect our shores we will simply demand US to hand over a Ford class carrier for FREE!!! Because we spent all our money on infra. And they will also give us the aircraft FREE because we used all the money to send a mars probe (btw we that mars probe also belongs to the US along with the rocket because Faithful said we can demand so).

And Faithful here will faithfully fight for our cause in DC so Faithful Indians can get a Faithful AC to Faithfully serve our nation. We will also name it INS Faithful.

You can definitely ask a US carrier to protect India's coast if India is a true friend, like Japan and S Korea. These countries spend their money on economy. India should do the same.

Buddy, Sending HUman in space is past Technology, Sending Probe/ Robots is future. when Robots /Probes do the job why send human?

Remember its India how find water and not china who send man on moon.

Back
Top Bottom