New COVID-19 Study in India Reveals Superspreaders of Virus

Morpheus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Posted 52 mins ago by Haroon Hayder

Coronavirus.jpg

According to a recently published study, the spread of Coronavirus is driven by only a small percentage of those who contract it, otherwise known as superspreaders, with children and young adults playing a key role in transmitting the virus.
Researchers at the Princeton Environmental Institute (PEI), Johns Hopkins University, and the University of California have carried out what has now become the largest contact tracing study to date.

The study was conducted in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh to track the infection and mortality rate of 575,071 individuals who were exposed to 84,965 confirmed cases of COVID-19.

Of the total confirmed cases, 71% of the individuals did not infect any of their contacts while 8% of the individuals were responsible for more than 60% of the new infections.

Moreover, the study found out that the chances of passing on the Coronavirus in communities and households stood at 2.6% and 9% respectively.

It added that children and young adults played an important role in spreading the virus in both communities and households.
Ramanan Laxminarayan, the study’s lead researcher and a senior research scholar at PEI, has said:
The study captures the extraordinary extent to which COVID-19 hinges on superspreading. It presents the largest empirical demonstration of superspreading that we are aware of in any infectious disease. Superspreading events are the rule rather than the exception when one is looking at the spread of COVID-19, both in India and likely in all affected places.
-----------------

Mumbai goes past 2.5 lakh-mark amid a decline in new Covid-19 cases (timesofindia.com)

If Mumbai has 10000 deaths and there are 200 large cities in India we can extrapolate to predict at least 2 million deaths in India due to COVID:-

In the city, 1,257 cases were reported against the 1,470 the previous day. Deaths were 50, a figure reached after a month. On September 24, the daily death count was 54, after which it had hovered around 45. Of the 50 newly deceased, 41 were older than 60 years.

The city tally stood at 2,50,059 cases while the toll touched 10,059 deaths.

This is crazy!

8% responsible for the 60% infections.

one word: MUSLIMS
Yess good now all you need to do is go after indian muslims with full force, as a Pakistani i would be so happy to see a civil war in india targeting muslims so we can help them for another state.

Yess good now all you need to do is go after indian muslims with full force, as a Pakistani i would be so happy to see a civil war in india targeting muslims so we can help them for another state.
... and then they married each other and lived happily ever after for ever. End of story.

... and then they married each other and lived happily ever after for ever. End of story.
Yeah that's the ending for us, a really happy ending but for you it wont be a happy ending but a harsh reality. Cheers!!

you only have 163 posts so i forgive you and say "Nawa aya sonya"

Must be evill Muslims or maybe ISI or even better Evil Muslim ISI agents

Posted 52 mins ago by Haroon Hayder

Coronavirus.jpg

According to a recently published study, the spread of Coronavirus is driven by only a small percentage of those who contract it, otherwise known as superspreaders, with children and young adults playing a key role in transmitting the virus.
Researchers at the Princeton Environmental Institute (PEI), Johns Hopkins University, and the University of California have carried out what has now become the largest contact tracing study to date.

The study was conducted in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh to track the infection and mortality rate of 575,071 individuals who were exposed to 84,965 confirmed cases of COVID-19.

Of the total confirmed cases, 71% of the individuals did not infect any of their contacts while 8% of the individuals were responsible for more than 60% of the new infections.

Moreover, the study found out that the chances of passing on the Coronavirus in communities and households stood at 2.6% and 9% respectively.

It added that children and young adults played an important role in spreading the virus in both communities and households.
Ramanan Laxminarayan, the study’s lead researcher and a senior research scholar at PEI, has said:

-----------------

you only have 163 posts so i forgive you and say "Nawa aya sonya"
Hahhahahhaha meri posts paay mat jao ma yahan bht pehlay say hoon jani. Still with this vast amount of exposure to news and 21000+ posts, going to school etc etc doesn't teach you that racism is bad than nothing ever will. Cheers!

Hahhahahhaha meri posts paay mat jao ma yahan bht pehlay say hoon jani. Still with this vast amount of exposure to news and 21000+ posts, going to school etc etc doesn't teach you that racism is bad than nothing ever will. Cheers!

well, jani, out of my 21000+ 95% are anti Indian, humiliating Indians, insulting Indians
so pata ne sara time pdf pe kia kerty rehty ho, kabhi posts perh bhi lys kero

please tell me the you school's book name, chapter and page no where it teaches you racism is bad, jani

well, jani, out of my 21000+ 95% are anti Indian, humiliating Indians, insulting Indians
so pata ne sara time pdf pe kia kerty rehty ho, kabhi posts perh bhi lys kero

please tell me the you school's book name, chapter and page no where it teaches you racism is bad, jani
Quran.

Back
Top Bottom