What's new

"New Constitution" a "New System" for Pakistan after Coronavirus? | Pakistan New Change in 2020

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Why Pakistan need a "New Constitution" a "New System" after Coronavirus | Must require to make some real decisions | End the useless abusing Parliament

• Since 1947, Pakistan made a parliamentary system on lines of British and American democracies, which then it brought many Islamic System, governance and principles into a so-called Islamic Democratic system to run a country. This system is now absolute, unable to deliver and failing clearly.
  • Look at the current Senate, Parliamentary system, and the parliamentary sessions we see in Islamabad, total fail, no policy agreement, third class abuses, illogical comments, totally irrelevant to what Pakistanis of 220 million want. Look at useless MPAs, MNAs.
  • Every-time the parliamentary session has walkouts, nobody listens, false blame games, lack of in-depth knowledge, accusations of selected PM, MPAs, MNAs by Army, ISI, and the Establishment.
  • No decisions are even made on Kashmir, Indian Occupied Kashmir, Covid-19, economy, manufacturing development, social uplift. What Pakistan has plans to take its own territories of Indian Occupied Kashmir, What is Pakistan Army plans? Policy directions? new avenues? or just talk and talk.
  • China has suddenly come with force at world stage facing multiple gangs of countries, with its communist government, look at the gang of USA, Britain, Canada, Europe attacking China. Even India is abused and used by USA.
  • Where is Pakistan standing? Where are its polices? Why is Pakistan not carrying out operations to grab land which it belong, Lands of Wakhan border, Indian Occupied Kashmir, Jammu, Sir Creek, Junagarh. It has to even intervene in Ladakh. Not a single Pakistani see any concrete long-term policy by Pakistan Government, this Parliamentary system, PPP, PMLN goons, and even Army, ISI etc.
  • Pakistan need a new system, a new governance system, a Presidential system with the help of China and Islamic principles for another 20 years of solid policy and governance in future. Look at the changing world around, and it is time to get ahead, take initiative, own ourselves, Pakistan is standing on its feet clearly, all alone. Make clear decisions along China the real brother standing by it. Pakistan must come up and make strong strategic moves, complimentary moves which benefit Pakistan. Not yet talking, media discussion, do some real long-term concrete economic and game changing moves. An example is giving Afghanistan economy boost, Afghan transit trade through Gwadar Deep seaport is a massive strategic move, which wins Afghans hearts and gives a massive economic boost to Pakistan as well.
  • In all essence these double standard players last 200 years, America, Britian, Europe are dying, weakening economies, 100% USA, UK, Israel will never support Pakistan stance at world stage, these countries are going to support India over Pakistan in real sense.
Pakistan is all on its own now, in real sense, its destiny, its expansion, its ideology, its leaders to become historic figures, its Armies to be remembered, its economy to become global, its geo-strategic location maximum use. Pakistanis 220 millions have to come up, take a step forward, assert, grabs its territories, make big decisions, quick decisions and decide the final system. 220 Million Pakistanis FATE is in your own hands.

Why Pakistan need a "New Constitution" a "New System" after Coronavirus | Must require to make some real decisions | End the useless abusing Parliament
  • Since 1947, Pakistan made a parliamentary system on lines of British and American democracies, which then it brought many Islamic System, governance and principles into a so-called Islamic Democratic system to run a country. This system is now absolute, unable to deliver and failing clearly.
  • Look at the current Senate, Parliamentary system, and the parliamentary sessions we see in Islamabad, total fail, no policy agreement, third class abuses, illogical comments, totally irrelevant to what Pakistanis of 220 million want. Look at useless MPAs, MNAs.
  • Every-time the parliamentary session has walkouts, nobody listens, false blame games, lack of in-depth knowledge, accusations of selected PM, MPAs, MNAs by Army, ISI, and the Establishment.
  • No decisions are even made on Kashmir, Indian Occupied Kashmir, Covid-19, economy, manufacturing development, social uplift. What Pakistan has plans to take its own territories of Indian Occupied Kashmir, What is Pakistan Army plans? Policy directions? new avenues? or just talk and talk.
  • China has suddenly come with force at world stage facing multiple gangs of countries, with its communist government, look at the gang of USA, Britain, Canada, Europe attacking China. Even India is abused and used by USA.
  • Where is Pakistan standing? Where are its polices? Why is Pakistan not carrying out operations to grab land which it belong, Lands of Wakhan border, Indian Occupied Kashmir, Jammu, Sir Creek, Junagarh. It has to even intervene in Ladakh. Not a single Pakistani see any concrete long-term policy by Pakistan Government, this Parliamentary system, PPP, PMLN goons, and even Army, ISI etc.
  • Pakistan need a new system, a new governance system, a Presidential system with the help of China and Islamic principles for another 20 years of solid policy and governance in future. Look at the changing world around, and it is time to get ahead, take initiative, own ourselves, Pakistan is standing on its feet clearly, all alone. Make clear decisions along China the real brother standing by it. Pakistan must come up and make strong strategic moves, complimentary moves which benefit Pakistan. Not yet talking, media discussion, do some real long-term concrete economic and game changing moves. An example is giving Afghanistan economy boost, Afghan transit trade through Gwadar Deep seaport is a massive strategic move, which wins Afghans hearts and gives a massive economic boost to Pakistan as well.
  • In all essence these double standard players last 200 years, America, Britian, Europe are dying, weakening economies, 100% USA, UK, Israel will never support Pakistan stance at world stage, these countries are going to support India over Pakistan in real sense.
Pakistan is all on its own now, in real sense, its destiny, its expansion, its ideology, its leaders to become historic figures, its Armies to be remembered, its economy to become global, its geo-strategic location maximum use. Pakistanis 220 millions have to come up, take a step forward, assert, grabs its territories, make big decisions, quick decisions and decide the final system. 220 Million Pakistanis FATE is in your own hands.

Public are already saying: "Gal wadh gaye ay Mukhtaraiya! nikka Nikka martial lag gaya-ee":lol: :lol: :lol:

The constitution maybe needs a few tweaks, but broadly speaking it's an intentionally generic document (as they all are) and covers most bases. Really I don't see this criticism as constructive, and I especially think just the suggestion of a) drafting a new constitution for the sake of it seems too vague, and b) a presidential system as the alternative is not the answer to our problems. I think people are attributing a lot of issues to a parliamentary setup, as if a presidential system is somehow superior or will somehow magically deliver on the whole host of issues laid out.

Even if I put aside my issues with presidential system, every time I've had this discussion, I've come to the conclusion that there are marginal benefits (with trade-offs) to adopting a presidential system, one of them is a more decisive executive that doesn't always need parliament to be in gear. But this on its own is a very weak argument AND especially, in the light of all the issues you've listed, it's quite naive to think that a presidential system would be automatically superior. One thing I can concede is that parliamentary systems require consensus building (or politicking, depending on one's view), and governments like the current for example are weaker as a result of a weak coalition, not to mention their own scuffles with opposition.

In my view, Pakistan's governance structure needs more devolution and decentralization, better balancing of power between branches of government, stricter adherence to law (incl. and especially constitutional law), and some judicial reforms to restore/build credibility of the judiciary which in recent years has been severely dented, we can start by further changes to Article 175 and 209, pending public inquiry and balanced expert consultation. First part of these suggestions stem from the idea that governance needs to be more efficient and capable at a lower level. Balancing powers is already almost there, but stricter application of constitutional law is perhaps missing or at least we can say that it's selectively applied. And on the last part about judicial reform, we need it to form and enforce the constitutional integrity of the state. On the latter, there's also more to be said about preventing judges with poor intelligence or poor character being appointed, we will save ourselves from big and costly embarrassments like the $6bn fine imposed by int'l corporate court due to the stupidity of our SC, and IMO more egregious cases of dereliction of constitutional duty with examples in history, as well as stupid political crusading by the likes of suo motu stuntmen like Saqib Nisar.

Last edited:
Log nhn hona dian.
Logoon ko itni samaj nhn hai.
Na hi opposition hone da gi.
Jo cheez nhn ho sakti us ko discuss kerna ka faida.
Isi main Kaam chalo.
Local bodies to strong kero.
Yeah Jo kuch influences Liberal paida ho gaya hai like najam sethi, talat Hussain, aurat March barrigade, almost a bridge that hate the pakistani narrative and like India one. Wants us to be a lap dog of India and had they have their way they would make us apologise to India.
They have their own versions of events paid by different lobbies.
Pakistan has become very polarised with a common man doesn't know what is right for them. When there are judges movement how happy we are but it's actually a sponsored movement to destroy Pakistan.
No one wants change. Everyone wants status quo restored.

Khud socho wo log Jo kashmir ki khatir Jan da dain, wo log Dawn leaks wala ko bhi support kerta hain.
Yani ke kashmir ke liyn Jan dain ga, kashmir ma jehad kerain ga. Lakin نواز sherif ko dawn leaks pe defend kerain ga. Conflicting minds. Sadly

hahahaha

not until each and every single party of "old" system is brought in chains for accountability.

forget about it fans

If Pakistan decided itself, not got fake assurances....In 1962, inspite of having Western Arms ,Ammunition and Support, India was defeated by China on a massive scale and ended up losing 43,000 square kilometres of its held territory. With most of the Indian forces tied up towards China, Pakistan had a golden chance to LIBERATE Kashmir. Unfortunately our top leadership was made to believe that the US will help to us to resolve the Kashmir issue. Till to date from Kennedy to Trump US has just given us lollipops.

Moving forward have we learned anything from our past mistakes,are we ready to confront India decisively and are the current hostile Chinese deployments a prelude to another GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!
We have four months left before the winter, to make up our minds. It will be even better that every thing is going as planned between Pakistan and China!. With India Fragmented deep down and the Kashmiris more determined than ever. This maybe the ULTIMATE CHANCE we waited for nearly Sixty years!!!

Yes poor planning by Generals, Pakistan Army should not look for short term goal achievement, should be dug-in for long fight, Pakistan Army fought for 20 years since 2001 in War on Terror, worst ever war, and eventually won. Same Pakistan Army, ISI should have concrete plans and fight till last effort. Pakistan always gave in to US, Western Pressure, hence no results, no goals achievement for Pakistan Army and Pakistani civilian leadership regarding Kashmir or Sir Creek etc.

Massive Strategic blunder. if Kashmir was in Pakistan hands, Pakistan army would be looking into Ladakh, Khalistan and other Indian territories it could get finally liberated.

All the Pakistani senior leadership are lousy, given fake backing, LoL. Till to date from Kennedy to Trump US has just given us lollipops and still continuing.

Thats why a system change is required to make decisions ourselves and stand by it always. Pakistan needs a governance system like that.

Its a golden chance for deepstate to rectify it's previous mistakes and get rid of these looters and incompetent otherwise the future of the coming generations will be ruined , come on guys do what your country needs don't be afraid of the West and Yankees, end this slavery of Western American puddles,

Pakistan: The Nation That Never Became Angry.

The likes of Pankaj Mishra say we live in the age of anger, but when I saw this picture, I could not feel anything. I was not at all angry, I'm sure. . I don't care that he lied to our institutions to run out of the country. I dont care he plundered the people of Pakistan. I now strongly believe that he made the best he could of the system of Pakistan. He is now THE successful man in my eyes. I wish I could be half as calm, contented and satisfied as this man. Indeed he has won the game that is Pakistan's politics.

I have now realized that the only one to be blamed for the ills of this nation is the overall Established System of Pakistan. Now dont think that the picture of Nawaz has got be all hysterical and emotional. I can't be angry anymore. I think the time for the Pakistani people is to become as calm as The Nawaz and assess the situation in order to best exploit it for their own benefit. In order to properly assess the situation, understand that pictures like this just tell part of the story.

One must realize that the judiciary, the bureaucracy, the army and the political elite are all inevitably in this together
. They cannot help but exploit the people of Pakistan. It is becoming more clear, by the day. There can be no justice, safety from terrorists, legislation, representation, peace and equity as long as this system persists. Each and every institution is working to increase their own power without thinking about the people of Pakistan (judicial activism being the newest effort). PTI might present herself to be a noble and honest party , but PTI cannot even offer resistance to the already established system of exploitation in Pakistan. I understand the helplessness of Imran Khan and his workers. IK will die with his dream of changing Pakistan within this decade or the next.

I have been thinking a lot about Pakistan's future in the long quarantine that I have placed myself into, and I have realized a few things.

• First, Pakistan is now a permanently failed/stuck state. A stuck state means that the political environment in the country is such, that no progress in economy, welfare and provision of justice justice can be made due to very powerful hurdles. Hurdles being regionalization of national political parties in all provinces, the introduction of the half baked 18th amendment, Battle of power between the judiciary, army and the parliament, amoung many other reasons. There has been no legislation in the country since IK took oath and I dont expect any further legislation even after the next election. The Indian, Afghan and Iranian machinations to hurt Pakistan will also overpower Pakistan because they exploit along the already fragile ethnic and sectarian lines.

• Second, for the young people of this nation, there is no future. They wont be able to generate wealth, raise families happily, get their children good education, and will suffer in this system. I believe that, specially after the COVID-19, every educated person who has a degree is as useless as expecting Pakistan to change for the better. The only people who will survive will be the ones who know skills and craft.

• Third, In the future, I see that the ethnic borders between the provinces will be inflamed due to increased competition of resources, lack of Pakistani action with regard to Indian water terrorism and climate change. The PPP will keep alienating the population of Sindh while they will still keep voting PPP to retain a Bhutto legacy while in Balochistan, India and Iran will continue their cooperation to bleed Pakistan. The chances of a failing Pakistan in the far future have increased specially after the pandemic. Everyone saw the lack of central authority during the pandemic. The pandemic showed that Punjab does not need Sindh, and vice versa. KPK does not need Punjab and Sindh and vice versa. And we don't talk about Balochistan.

• Fourth, If one has to survive the anarchic nation of Pakistan, one has to make his way into one of the four institutions I mentioned above namely: The Army, Bureaucracy, Politics and the Judiciary. With a good position in one of such institutions, one places himself in a good position to exploit and plunder the people of Pakistan. My message to fellow youngsters, if you do not do that, some one else will do it to you. A strong recommendation to the youngsters reading this write-up is to sit for the government exams or try for Army instead of becoming bank managers, engineers and doctors.

• Fifth, I see that in this decade (2020-2030), Pakistan will face a huge brain drain. Every engineer, doctor and service provider will crawl out of Pakistan to have a chance of living a reasonable and respectable life. This is because the lack of industrialization, failing institutions and a failed economy. According to a very recent record from THE top engineering university of Pakistan, 66% of their students (batch 2017 and 2018) have left Pakistan with no intention of working in Pakistan ever.

With all these problems racing towards us, the viability of Pakistan as a state or at least as a functional nation is in grave danger. I do not see any way to avoid the problems as it would require changing perception of different ethnicities, sects and views. How can one do that without breaking the country up? Will all this happen without a war within? Will the people of Pakistan become "Angry" one day? Will that "Anger" break Pakistan into pieces or will it make it into a strong state? The reaction of the people of Pakistan to the failing system in the coming few years will decide whether Pakistan sustains a place on this map, becomes a unified nation under a single authority ( unlike today where everyone is running after power) or a failed state. However, the chances of a fragmented Pakistan have drastically increased after the Pandemic and the 18th amendment.

Pakistanis around the world, no matter how many damages, bomb attacks, and problems happen, Pakistanis being very resilient and strong will "comeback".

This not some unique quality of Pakistanis. Its a default quality of ALL societies. Somalis , Afghans Chadians Yemenis etc etc etc ALL have people who remain in those countries and fight for survival without giving up.

THEY DO THAT BECAUSE THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE. YOU STILL HAVE TO TRY TO SURVIVE AND PROSPER EVEN IN THE MIDST OF A CIVIL WAR

This not some unique quality of Pakistanis. Its a default quality of ALL societies. Somalis , Afghans Chadians Yemenis etc etc etc ALL have people who remain in those countries and fight for survival without giving up.

THEY DO THAT BECAUSE THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE. YOU STILL HAVE TO TRY TO SURVIVE AND PROSPER EVEN IN THE MIDST OF A CIVIL WAR

Because india is a superpower with the best standard of living in the world and has 0 poverty........:lol:

Back
Top Bottom