What's new

New CIA chief hostile to Pakistan!!

This is the best that you could come up with? Not only have you ignored and/or misunderstood the point I was making, but you have also used the opportunity to make the calumnious (and false) allegation that I did not read xyxmt's comment in post #2.

Once again, here is the point: it is improper and incorrect to accuse all overseas Pakistanis of being anti-Pakistan. Generalisations of this sort, where you accuse entire groups of people based on the actions of the few, are never right. Mr Zardari, to use your example here, does not represent or act on behalf of overseas Pakistanis, irrespective of whether or not he qualifies as one himself. The conspiracy against Pakistan is international and multi-faceted in nature, and involves actors as diverse as outsiders, native Pakistanis themselves as well as overseas Pakistanis. It is wrong to single out just one group from this set and selectively ignore others. Get it now?

You are not only confused but are also taking things out of context. Read it again, this time, dont day dream while doing it. You are the one falsely accusing me. Are you on CIA's pay roll? Did the new chief hire you? ;) .... I am not even going to get into debate with you since you didnt even bother reading the post. I guess CIA chief Brenner pays you well :D... Dont try to derail the topic by taking things out of context and converting this anti-CIA topic into Overseas vs Local thread, false-flagger :sniper:

I knew , lol

Why didnt you tell me if you knew, i would have believed you. Well no worries, lets bash him together :cheers:

Don't play victim. The mess you are in is because of YOU, your actions and not anyone else.

You are not only confused but are also taking things out of context. Read it again, this time, dont day dream while doing it. You are the one falsely accusing me. Are you on CIA's pay roll? Did the new chief hire you? ;) .... I am not even going to get into debate with you since you didnt even bother reading the post. I guess CIA chief Brenner pays you well :D... Dont try to derail the topic by taking things out of context and converting this anti-CIA topic into Overseas vs Local thread, false-flagger :sniper:

You forgot to use "douchebag", that other pejorative that you are so fond of liberally peppering your posts with.

It is clearly pointless to attempt to hold a debate with juveniles, capable only of spewing one false accusation after another rather than engaging in intellectual discourse. Readers here can make up their own minds about such people.

Enjoy your stay on PDF - I am out of this "debate".

Realli ya i saw those melons on may 2nd 2011 :woot::woot:

well be rest assured had the world worked on the size of so called melons US would never had been in the land of the pure itself :rofl:

65 years and still our flag is high. Effect of melons i guess? What about your constitutional duty to once again merge Pakistan and India? Dropped the balls or never had them?

65 years and still our flag is high. Effect of melons i guess? What about your constitutional duty to once again merge Pakistan and India? Dropped the balls or never had them?

Wake up from your dreams forget ever evr that India and Land of the pure will ever merge

now about flag flyoing high lolzzzz good we are so proud of you keep it flying like that :rofl:

and now about the balls well we showed you how things work in ral world time and agin dont worry the party is about to start and dont worry we wont be party poopers niether we will start the party :cheers:

Folks what are we fighting for. The new CIA chief is hostile to Pakistan. May I ask the members name one CIA chief who wasn't. Do you guys think the people running ISI don't know about these things or have not discussed this already.

For all those chest thumping Indians who are jumping and laughing, as a Pakistani we would have been surprised if the title had said new CIA chief is very friendly to Pakistan. Nothing gonna happen except some war of the words, but from inside they both know they can't survive without each others help.

So Indians, stop day dreaming and chill out.

You forgot to use "douchebag", that other pejorative that you are so fond of liberally peppering your posts with.

It is clearly pointless to attempt to hold a debate with juveniles, capable only of spewing one false accusation after another rather than engaging in intellectual discourse. Readers here can make up their own minds about such people.

Enjoy your stay on PDF - I am out of this "debate".

I only use that term for people that deserve it, per say, someone like the CIA chief or someone who is a false flagger. You want to have an intellectual discourse on a public forum filled with trolls? Thumbs up! You are either extremely lonely or desperate for attention, i'll go with the latter not the former. I have been here for a while now and I am enjoying my stay. While you, i cant say, by the looks of it, i have a feeling that you will be booted out like CIA spies from Pakistan ;) But then again, thats just my opinion, and i am entitled to it. I am not even going to bother replying to a troll such as yourself anymore... Check and mate :sniper:

Hi,

A hostile agency chief to pak is no help to the u s itself---u s has done more damage to its relationship with pak with having loud mouthed agy chief, sec def and chief of staff---it has backfired in the past and it will backfire again.

Hi,

A hostile agency chief to pak is no help to the u s itself---u s has done more damage to its relationship with pak with having loud mouthed agy chief, sec def and chief of staff---it has backfired in the past and it will backfire again.

Howdy there sir,

where have you been we missed you for some time...

by loud-mouthed you may mean Panetta; he's retired and can go enjoy some fettucini pasta

Back
Top Bottom