What's new

New CIA chief hostile to Pakistan!!

In short it means this time US is dead serous in getting results carrot is owt and stick is in well all regards to Mr Obama & CIA and US ....it was long over deu good job mate :yahoo:

on the other side = Pakistan well get ready guys here comes the santa and think of the best and prepare for the worst :cheers:

Yep, thanks mate. We are ready for Uncle Sam. After all, they gotta withdraw by 2014. If they wish to do it safely, they wouldnt dare try any funny business.

Most Pakistanis are hostile to Pakistan and you expect the chief of CIA to be pro Pakistan

Well i dont expect overseas Pakistanis to be pro Pakistan either

For Pakistan:

Brenan as CIA director - Bad news
Hagel as Def Secretary - Good news.

So it sort of evens out! :smokin:

Yep, thanks mate. We are ready for Uncle Sam. After all, they gotta withdraw by 2014. If they wish to do it safely, they wouldnt dare try any funny business.

Well i dont expect overseas Pakistanis to be pro Pakistan either

thanks dude for your kind response but pun aside i dont think US is going anywhere in the near future dont mind unlike land of the pure NATO & US dont fight wars on emotional owtbrusts and dont leave a potential gld mine just like that an be rest assured what i said about so called "maandvali" between the big powers how to share the "cake"(Central asian & Afghanistani resources and income genration deu to trade) this news is just a first step in future brace yourself and your countrymen for more such news as this time around Obama will be playing hardball as they say i know many will think im bluffing well good luch hope i am but the fact remain that US is in now and will remain and the same thing happened in late 18th century with British East India companay well looks like history is repeating itself good luck mate

For Pakistan:

Brenan as CIA director - Bad news
Hagel as Def Secretary - Good news.

So it sort of evens out! :smokin:

Haha lets hope so

thanks dude for your kind response but pun aside i dont think US is going anywhere in the near future dont mind unlike land of the pure NATO & US dont fight wars on emotional owtbrusts and dont leave a potential gld mine just like that an be rest assured what i said about so called "maandvali" between the big powers how to share the "cake"(Central asian & Afghanistani resources and income genration deu to trade) this news is just a first step in future brace yourself and your countrymen for more such news as this time around Obama will be playing hardball as they say i know many will think im bluffing well good luch hope i am but the fact remain that US is in now and will remain and the same thing happened in late 18th century with British East India companay well looks like history is repeating itself good luck mate

You are absolutely correct!

best of luck to the new chief.:toast_sign:

In short it means this time US is dead serous in getting results carrot is owt and stick is in well all regards to Mr Obama & CIA and US ....it was long over deu good job mate :yahoo:

on the other side = Pakistan well get ready guys here comes the santa and think of the best and prepare for the worst :cheers:

you must be living in a fools paradise called India where human balls are the size of peanut. come towards west where everyone is carrying 2 water melons in their pants.

We should be careful here, once the US succeeds in ending the fireworks in that region, all the terrorists will become jobless and I am sure you know where they will be all headed to!

you must be living in a fools paradise called India where human balls are the size of peanut. come towards west where everyone is carrying 2 water melons in their pants.

Realli ya i saw those melons on may 2nd 2011 :woot::woot:

well be rest assured had the world worked on the size of so called melons US would never had been in the land of the pure itself :rofl:

How was the one before this any better? He screwed a hotter chick and bombed Pakistan for kicks.

The only option i see of swatting back US influence is good relations with India. Through time and time again, West has used people of this region against each other to maintain its dominance. In my opinion, stronger India is good for Pakistan and it is important we keep good relations with them. I think thats the reason why Pak military issued the new green book. The only way to combat US and its policies is good relations with our neighbours

Back
Top Bottom