What's new

New CIA chief hostile to Pakistan!!

Another moron in a line of morons - takes charge of CIA. How different is this idiot to the one before? :blink:

There is not a single soul in Washington who is pro Pakistan. So bloody what?

Putt layn jo putna hai! :pakistan:

Thats what i fear as well. Ahh well, one can only hope right...

Assessment is fine and is made by both sides. Rhetoric is not and should be condemned. Both sides are ''jazzbati'' when it comes to nationalism and are keen on jumping to 'guns guns guns' without even giving a second thought.

Sirji ghustakhee mauf but i guess your living in a wonder land where trust , hope and brothrhood prevails but sorry to say today world is run on personal iterests, decite and opprtunism and media houses are no diff they show what sells and givers them more refenues and so called TRP

Sirji ghustakhee mauf but i guess your living in a wonder land where trust , hope and brothrhood prevails but sorry to say today world is run on personal iterests, decite and opprtunism and media houses are no diff they show what sells and givers them more refenues and so called TRP

hahaha, You are right but a little optimism goes a long way. Sure change wont happen overnight but as long as we are on the right track, i would like to believe that future is bright. We are both haunted by ghosts of our pasts, but who knows, maybe our kids would find some solution to this problem. We have already been hostile for 60 something years, what good has that done. But change is taking place. 6 years ago, it was impossible to imagine someone like me while sitting in Pakistan would have a conversation with Indians about politics and defence related issues, yet here we are...

hahaha, You are right but a little optimism goes a long way. Sure change wont happen overnight but as long as we are on the right track, i would like to believe that future is bright. We are both haunted by ghosts of our pasts, but who knows, maybe our kids would find some solution to this problem. We have already been hostile for 60 something years, what good has that done. But change is taking place. 6 years ago, it was impossible to imagine someone like me while sitting in Pakistan would have a conversation with Indians about politics and defence related issues, yet here we are...

ittadda e ishq me roota hai kya
aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya

"WO SUBAH KABHI TO AAYEGI"BY MUKESH,L:SAHIR,M.D:KHAYYAM-"PHIR SUBAH HOGI-1958" - YouTube

you must be living in a fools paradise called India where human balls are the size of peanut. come towards west where everyone is carrying 2 water melons in their pants.

Y U looking into pants?

For Pakistan:

Brenan as CIA director - Bad news
Hagel as Def Secretary - Good news.

So it sort of evens out! :smokin:

If by any chance that great-grampa is so right and accurate on Hagel and Brennan, and I doubt that he is, then it would get just as bad for the US too.

Per Muse's analysis, which appear time tested to me, this tussle between the state and Pentagon is robbing chunks off the US income.

Now Hagel seems like a strong headed guy who wouldn't want anymore needless mess and infamy for the US, while Brennan, Obama's favorite pick, will likely keep raising the ante whenever the matters of terrorism come up, esp with relation to Afghanistan and Pakistan (He is an expert on Middle East).

The Pentagonians must be real glad to see Brennan coming their way, afterall, now a days major part of their income comes less from Russia or China, more from the terrorists.

Oh, and the drone attacks will continue unabated, of course.

haha can ya name a SINGLE person from Bush admin to Obama admin who isnt hostile towards us ??
well, it aint surprising to me. i expect them to be anti Pakistan. but i really want America and nato to "RUN" out of afghanistan with most of their soldiers ALIVE. Getting entangle with Pakistan uselessly will only create trouble , yes For Pakistan and for them aswell.. but we are use to of those troubles, probably they arent..

Another moron in a line of morons - takes charge of CIA. How different is this idiot to the one before? :blink:

There is not a single soul in Washington who is pro Pakistan. So bloody what?

Putt layn jo putna hai! :pakistan:

Say the line and the first thing I wanted to know was WHICH CIA Chief was not hostile to Pakistan??

India hostile to Pakistan...
Allah Nazar hostile to Pakistan...
Afghan army hostile to Pakistan...
Now CIA chief hostile to Pakistan...

Fun times for Pakistan. Perhaps time to think about our foreign policy. This is going to end up with something like the Presler Amendment as soon as the Americans don't need us anymore. It is a reality we cannot deny. When the US had used us in 1980's for the pathetic war against the Soviets for which the army and ISI are maligned globally till today they abandoned us. Then came the Presler amendment, ban on weapons sales to Pakistan. They even supported India's Siachen incursion by turning a blind eye but demanded us to withdraw during Kargil.

This is not an alliance but slavery. This is from a person who lived with these North Americans for years. We are just a tool for them to be used and discarded.

How was the one before this any better? He screwed a hotter chick and bombed Pakistan for kicks.

Exactly nothing major will change. Some people just love hyperbola.

The only option i see of swatting back US influence is good relations with India. Through time and time again, West has used people of this region against each other to maintain its dominance. In my opinion, stronger India is good for Pakistan and it is important we keep good relations with them. I think thats the reason why Pak military issued the new green book. The only way to combat US and its policies is good relations with our neighbours
sorry to ask but what you are asking is impossible though the normal populus will agree for good relations but the higher up and peoples in defence sectors won't gona propose it even the media always spewing so much hate propaganda so what can you do :coffee:

Lol

Well all agencies have heads who seem to be hostile, but they know that without Pakistan, the mighty US is stuck in Afghanistan.

They can do nothing if they become more hostile to Pakistan.

These aggressions are just to appease the common people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom