What's new

New Chinese 'Stealth Drone' Lijian prepares for test flight

Götterdämmerung;4272026 said:
Just like how you guys copied a lot from us. Mmmmh, you guys actually stole it outrightly from us.

No, we crushed you and took our reward for slapping you down.

Only god and a few officials know the truth and the ground realities in China , nobody else :woot:

Götterdämmerung;4278230 said:
Indian history education just failled again. :no:

I don't think there were many Chinese in Germany in the 1940s.

I can never understand why some Indians think that they can laugh at China "stealing" Military technology from the others, while they can hardly make their own weapons.
I suppose when Germany crushed into Poland in WW2, Polish people didn't jump around and yell "Oh my Gott German have tanks they copied from the UK blah blah blah Germans are cheaters blah blah blah..."

Götterdämmerung;4278083 said:
Still doesn't change the fact that those ideas were of German origin and you took them from us.
You mean like aircraft (American invention) Liquid fueled rockets? (again, American). Besides, many Americans are German in origin....even the P-51 was designed by a Bavarian guy.

You mean like aircraft (American invention) Liquid fueled rockets? (again, American). Besides, many Americans are German in origin....even the P-51 was designed by a Bavarian guy.

We also did our contribution in the avionics Otto Lilienthal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The idea of liquid fueled rockets was first mentioned by a Russian, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky.

We don't talk much about our emigrants who contributed to their new home countries such as Levi Strauss (Levi's Jeans) or Böing (Boeing) unlike another country that is even proud to win a spelling bee contest in the US.

Anyone got more info on yesterday‘s launch and the day before?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom