What's new

New Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner performs near vertical take-off

Good. Now we can use Air Indias 787 as bombers against Pakis.
You don't have balls to use the ones you have you are talking about a passenger liner and btw its pakistanies not pakis Mr. Gay hind.

nice ride

But still, In My opinion, vertical take off still can't beat the Boeing 747 doing a invert loopfilled with passenger during the China Airline Flight 006. Other aircraft would have crashed then. but not this Boeing 747, what's more, it happened in 1985.

Flight profile of China Airline Flight 006

View attachment 229982

China Airlines Flight 006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sure, a MUCH better performance :coffee:

China Airlines Flight 006 (callsign "Dynasty 006") is a daily non-stop flight from Taipei to Los Angeles International Airport. On February 19, 1985, the Boeing 747SP operating the flight was involved in an aircraft upset accident after the No. 4 engine flamed out. The plane rolled over and plunged 30,000 ft (9,100 m), experiencing high speeds and g-forces (approaching 5g) before the captain was able to recover from the rapid dive, and then to divert to San Francisco International Airport
China Airlines Flight 006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damaged_empennage_of_China_Airlines_Flight_006-N4522V.JPG

Boeing-747SP-N4522V-China-Airlines-006-damage.jpg

lol.........

actually my brother said the engine should have stopped running when the plane rolled at 172 degree as no air should be able to pass thru the engine which honestly, facing the wrong way (Facing down and not to fluid stream) Not to mention a FULLY LOADED Boeing 747 would have put enough stress to the frame that it should have been broke apart rolling over, but somehow the engine and the frame held and it help the pilot to pull himself out of the roll and back to normal flight profile.

Had all 4 engine failed (Like it should have been) or the airframe broke apart, we are looking at 400 something sdeath instead of 2 serious injury.

My Brother said he still don't know why the engine can sustain flight where they are facing the wrong way on 30,000 feet where air was already as thin as it can get.

Back
Top Bottom