What's new

New batch of women to receive peacekeeping training in Abu Dhabi

Deploying women on foreign war zones for peace keeping missions? Hell No!

And before feminists jump on me, please note that i say the above not because i have a problem with women working side by side with men, I am all for it however lets not forget the reality here that being a women you are more prone to being a victim of violence, rape and what not as compared to a man in similar position.

First of all I'm not black, but i understand you have a skin colour complex

aint no complexes nigga gotta go out there and see the streets for yoself
i bet yo uncle tom *** don't even got the guts to step out in the hood..sittin around actin all yes-masta n shit like some house nigga
gotta know you be man got know who you is gotta look inside..nigguh

i bet yo uncle tom *** don't even got the guts to step out in the hood..sittin around actin all yes-masta n shit like some house nigga
On god my nigga you done lay that shit down

Nigga wtf you talm bout? My mom is white.

There you go proving my point, the fact that you gain a little solace by your mothers skin color reflects your insecurities, and trying to fill the little void by acting like a ghetto wanabee only weakens your demeanour you indecisive dullard.. To the vet it is then mongrel.

Another clown.. Joins the fray. Look children I don't have time to play pretend ask @Retired Troll uncle he fortunately has plenty time in his hands.. [Note to retired troll: confiscate his jar of maple syrup.. It's clearly having an adverse effect on his cognitive abilities.. I'm concerned his substituting it for 'cocaine' thinking it's the real thing.. if he still persists then a moderate form of parental beating should remedy any tantrums.

Good Luck.. And thanks... I owe you

Dual wielder

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom