What's new

NEW BANGLADESH AIR FORCE TVC 2016

upload_2016-12-16_13-4-31.png

Bought tears to my eyes. :,) watched it multiple times. Happy victory days brothers.

Very nice yet quite biased.
Wonder why doesn't PAF doesn't makes any TVC like these.
Well it appears biased to you because it's the bitter truth. But then when pak pilots proudly talked about how many times they stang ran USS kitty hawk... Americans said it's biased. Happens we understand

Bought tears to my eyes. :,) watched it multiple times. Happy victory days brothers.

Well it appears biased to you because it's the bitter truth. But then when pak pilots proudly talked about how many times they stang ran USS kitty hawk... Americans said it's biased. Happens we understand
talking about the Mirage vs Aircraft Carrier wala event ?
It was USS Abraham Lincoln
Happened during Operation Southern Watch.
It was an exercise between USN and PAF.Please do proper research before quoting events.
And when did americans say it was biased?lol give one proper source please.
lol really?3 trainers brought air victory,lol,tell those stories which can be digested and the authors are not indians.

talking about the Mirage vs Aircraft Carrier wala event ?
It was USS Abraham Lincoln
Happened during Operation Southern Watch.
It was an exercise between USN and PAF.Please do proper research before quoting events.
And when did americans say it was biased?lol give one proper source please.
lol really?3 trainers brought air victory,lol,tell those stories which can be digested and the authors are not indians.
Ouch sorry. My bad. Uss Abraham Lincoln it is indeed
Americans did say we didn't have our active defence system on and have challenged Pakistani sting runs legitimacy.

Wasn't 3 trainers. 1 allouette and 1 propeller driven plane you see above whose name I am not familiar with and one Dakota aircraft. All three was used for training in Indian Air Force. We're actually retired off. They were overhauled by the Bangladeshis and used in war.
Well the Pakistanis scorched their own f-86 instead of using it against the allouette or the trainer... enough said.

Wonder why doesn't PAF doesn't makes any TVC like these.

Because joining PAF is a matter of pride for every Pakistani. Whole family takes pride if someone is in PAF.

Whenever there is recruitment drive by PAF its recruitment centers are flooded by hundreds and hundreds of youth willing to join PAF. PAF doesn't need ads honestly speaking.

Because joining PAF is a matter of pride for every Pakistani. Whole family takes pride if someone is in PAF.

Whenever there is recruitment drive by PAF its recruitment centers are flooded by hundreds and hundreds of youth willing to join PAF. PAF doesn't need ads honestly speaking.
I don't think it's much different in Bangladesh. These commercials do more than just call for recruits, they help represent the service arm to the world.

In general, Pakistan's government and armed forces media elements are sub-par. Worse, they're not even willing to properly delegate the work to outside entities, like a top notch media agency, much less improve enough internally.

If our JF-17 marketing videos alone were as good as this commercial, I don't think we'd need the director of PAC to visit air shows to market the plane.

Back
Top Bottom