What's new

New Ballistic Missiles Revealed: Agni IV May Have A Range Of 6000 Kms

You don't know perhaps - but to some of us here anything associated with religion is a little less respectable. The heights of google-cut-paste!
That's not the point, the point is Indians in power wether that be film directors, politicians, businessmen and actors call their country Hindustan. If your own countrymen and women sell it off as hindustan then when other assume to call it the same name is perfectly reasonable. Imo If you guys have a problem with it you should first change your own nomenclature and that of your peers.

One last off-topic post.

Its Bharat we use more often. Hindustan is a word used primarily by Urdu speakers. Over here I'm sure the word is being used colloquially/casually with no malice intended towards the majority Hindu population of the Republic of India. Cheers!

I am friggin south Indian, what heck is Hindustan!!!!!!

Hindu's use Pradesh not stan.....
When did bollywood directors attain the authority of naming my country.

The only official names are India and Bharat. Thank you, There are more 700 million people in India who dont not use the word "Stan", So thank you.

Ok this is a ridiculous argument. India's official name is 'India'. I might call it lala land personally, but that doesn't change the official name. You are welcome to call India 'Hindustan', when India officially changes its name. Untill then, please use the correct term. There are plenty of words in vogue for Pakistan these days ;), but we haven't used them here.

As for longer range missiles, Pakistan is free to develop them, as is their right. So is India's and India should and would develop ICBMs. Its the logical next step.

Its India!! And no what wud we do by having US under our missile range, our aim to peacefully co exist with them.

Peacefull India amaing first time i hear that ... 2 years is very long time lets wait and see what happend ... :cheesy:

O.K. unless there is a ballistic missile called "Hindustan" can we go back to the topic please. for the purpose of this thread the countries shall only be called India and Pakistan.:mod:

Bull, that is bull@. India must develop ICBMs. Its not the intention, its the capability thats necessary. Yes we do not intend to aim missiles at the US or Europe, TODAY. But things change, and when they do, its better to have the capability and not need it, than need it and not have it.

All this 'peaceful India' drama is a favorite excuse for idealist dreamers within India, and cunning power brokers outside India to keep this nation castrated. Our 'peaceful India' has been raped and pillaged for countless centuries because it took its peaceful intentions too seriously, while no one else did.

ICBM capability must be developed, and anyone who assumes otherwise is symbolic of everything that ails our chained and shackled nation. No ambition, no future.

ICBM capability must be developed, and anyone who assumes otherwise is symbolic of everything that ails our chained and shackled nation. No ambition, no future.

Thats not only aplly to india but to Pakistan aswell

Oh come on Blitz please :D

in a serious note though,
I'm not going critise India's Agni 4 this is definiatly a step forward and who cares what others think same goes with Pakistan Shaheen 3 and Chinas trip to the Moon

go and do it , don't let Unlce Sam stop you.

How can we go ahead with Agni IV when we have to finish up Agni III and operationalize it.

They represent plans Adu. Not that they have shelved Agni III and started on Agni IV. Although that might be possible. They might decide to directly have a Agni IV in their arsenal than Agni III.

They represent plans Adu. Not that they have shelved Agni III and started on Agni IV. Although that might be possible. They might decide to directly have a Agni IV in their arsenal than Agni III.

very much possible mishraji,

They might even call Agni III with an extra stage or two as Agni IV. ICBM capability of India is known fact, the moment we launched our own Space Rockets.

Agni IV is definitly on the works,
I am much more interested on the SLBM project.

I dont know when the hell would we develop ghauri 3 or for that matter shaheen 3? There was a time during nawaz sharif government when the ghauri 3 was being displayed on 23rd march. Since then no report of the missle or maybe the current government may have grounded the project coz uncle sam told him too. Anyhow pakistan should move on with the missle prog, we dont even have the whole of india in range.

Back
Top Bottom