What's new

New Arab military force to reckon with as 'Little Sparta' rises

Not a bigger authority than ISPR. I dare you to show this to ISPR or PA, and then see how the magic happens!
Now we are only taking out the things we like from the JIT report. But looking at the whole JIT report we will get a different picture. We are only mentioning here the point where Uzair Baloch was trying to contact Irani agencies through one person but we are neglecting that all Uzair Baloch accounts were based in UAE than Iran. Uzair Baloch was caught from UAE rather than Iran. Uzair Baloch had all UAE currency in his accounts rather than Irani. Uzair Baloch had contacts with politicians that are based In UAE and Qatar rather than Iran. Zardari based in UAE. Nawaz Based in Qatar. Now please tell me am I missing some thing here. only one finger points to Iran but the entire hand is pointing else where.

Uzair Baloch owns a four story mansion in Lyari with an indoor swimming pool, in addition to a house worth 1.1 million dirhams in Dubai, an office in Dubai International City worth 0.5 million dirhams. A bungalow and plot in Muscat worth 0.9 million and 0.6 million dirhams respectively. He also has four bank accounts in Dubai holding over 1 million dirhams

This money trail is giving me a different picture. A man will always keep property in a country where he thinks he is secure.

My confused friend, drug lord Uzair Baluch was arrested on an Iranian Passport and extradited to Pakistan from the UAE.

Btw Baba ladla, another lyari drug lord, also had Iranian passport.

My offer still stands, take this up with ISPR / PA and see what happens. BS propaganda that you keep quoting posts that have zero value in the real world.

:offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost::offpost:
Literally all of you guys are off-topic. If you would like to discuss this go discuss this in the middle east thread because this is not related.

My confused friend, drug lord Uzair Baluch was arrested on an Iranian Passport and extradited to Pakistan from the UAE.

Btw Baba ladla, another lyari drug lord, also had Iranian passport.

My offer still stands, take this up with ISPR / PA and see what happens. BS propaganda that you keep quoting has zero value in the real world.

Uzair had a free hand to do just about anything he wants in the UAE and that too with the UAE admin's blessing. Look at his assets in the emirates and tell me how a normal pakistani citizen like you or me would be able to earn the privileges that he had. No doubt he had friends in the Emirates' political and strategic leadership

Baba Ladla's presence in Iran almost certainly has to do with negligence of the Iranian government rather than any malicious intent. There is no evidence for collusion as they say - otherwise we would've seen hints of him being sponsored. Uzair on the other hand - it is almost perfectly evident that he had the protection of certain functionaries in the UAE govt.

UAE's dishonesty is a sharp contrast to KSA's support for us. It's clear in some areas that KSA and UAE's prespectives do not fully align - thsi can be seen in how they support different factions in the Yemen conflict (UAE supports separatists while KSA supports the government, both are anti houthi however).

Uzair had a free hand to do just about anything he wants in the UAE and that too with the UAE admin's blessing. Look at his assets in the emirates and tell me how a normal pakistani citizen like you or me would be able to earn the privileges that he had. No doubt he had friends in the Emirates' political and strategic leadership

Baba Ladla's presence in Iran almost certainly has to do with negligence of the Iranian government rather than any malicious intent. There is no evidence for collusion as they say - otherwise we would've seen hints of him being sponsored. Uzair on the other hand - it is almost perfectly evident that he had the protection of certain functionaries in the UAE govt.

UAE's dishonesty is a sharp contrast to KSA's support for us. It's clear in some areas that KSA and UAE's prespectives do not fully align - thsi can be seen in how they support different factions in the Yemen conflict (UAE supports separatists while KSA supports the government, both are anti houthi however).

You are truly clueless. Stay that way. You deserve it.

My friend it is time we let go of sectarian divide and try to put things in our past. For Muslims world to prosper we need UAE as much as we need Iran and KSA. It is better that we absorve a little damage and try to bridge Islamic countries into a bigger chain. Neither Iran nor UAE can undo Pakistan and both of them don't have any plans to do so. UAE at certain time was against Gwadar but now they are investing in it. Iran wanted chabahar to bypass Gwadar but now Iran needs it them selves for Chinese shipments so in the end Pakistan will prevail as a success story. If UAE is having more toys it will help Pakistan and Iran has more it will help us so let's focus on our true enemy which has been fighting us for so long.

Little Sparta looks like they are using some cowardly tactics to mess around (i.e. Balochistan). Not very spartan like if you ask me.

I strong GCC (and broader Arab world) is good for Pakistan. We both can help each other. The USA is on a path for energy Independence and after what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan... want out of ME. Iran and Israel are the most dominate regional powers in the ME right now. A strong GCC and Pakistan alliance can counter this.

My friend it is time we let go of sectarian divide and try to put things in our past. For Muslims world to prosper we need UAE as much as we need Iran and KSA. It is better that we absorve a little damage and try to bridge Islamic countries into a bigger chain. Neither Iran nor UAE can undo Pakistan and both of them don't have any plans to do so. UAE at certain time was against Gwadar but now they are investing in it. Iran wanted chabahar to bypass Gwadar but now Iran needs it them selves for Chinese shipments so in the end Pakistan will prevail as a success story. If UAE is having more toys it will help Pakistan and Iran has more it will help us so let's focus on our true enemy which has been fighting us for so long.
Our alliance with KSA has been nothing but beneficial there is no doubt about the intentions of the Saudis. They have helped us through thick and thin but it is incredibly difficult to take the UAE leadership as friends. Their behavior towards us and India is at best confusing and at worst incredibly damaging for Pakistan. You have all seen their behaviour towards the Modi admin. with the strange pro-India rhetoric (Parades in Delhi, UAE Chiefs honoring Modi and the idols e.t.c.)

Not all entities in the GCC have the same perspective and approach to things. Given the history and behavior of UAE towards Pakistan it really is difficult to judge them as a friend.

Our alliance with KSA has been nothing but beneficial there is no doubt about the intentions of the Saudis. They have helped us through thick and thin but it is incredibly difficult to take the UAE leadership as friends. Their behavior towards us and India is at best confusing and at worst incredibly damaging for Pakistan. You have all seen their behaviour towards the Modi admin. with the strange pro-India rhetoric (Parades in Delhi, UAE Chiefs honoring Modi and the idols e.t.c.)

Not all entities in the GCC have the same perspective and approach to things. Given the history and behavior of UAE towards Pakistan it really is difficult to judge them as a friend.
Have you wondered if India and Pakistan had a war would expats from India, and Pakistan fight each other? I could see even Bangladeshi expats fighting.

Have you wondered if India and Pakistan had a war would expats from India, and Pakistan fight each other? I could see even Bangladeshi expats fighting.
I was tempted to throw some beef into a local mandir in the last week of feburary but I gained controlled over myself and didn't bother.

UAE suddenly became power centric some time back and they started to stir the region but now every one in Muslim world is rolling back. GCC had it's hard time diplomatically. There Arab spring was the boiling point of it all. Now every one is rolling back to senses. For us UAE and Iran are same they both have interests in India as well. So in time Pakistan will pull out to be more stable. We don't need to fight Iran or any GCC country they are our allies and we only have to remember they to have interests in India, so for us optimal option would be to move diplomatically towards Iran and GCC and show a fist to India. On last independence of Pakistan Iran filled their cities with Pakistan Iran billboards but later that sprit faded away so diplomacy is always a game of cat and mouse. Just remember only to follow our own interests and always back a Muslim nation when they are in problem.

I was tempted to throw some beef into a local mandir in the last week of feburary but I gained controlled over myself and didn't bother.

Good! First sensible thing you have said in this thread.

No matter what our issues with bhakts, we should not insult / hurt the feelings of the common man. We as Muslims will be held to a higher standard.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom