What's new

New AH-64E for India and is it a New Threat to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed zia Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ah_64e.jpg India order 22 of AH-64E it will come to India next year. What is this U.S doing business/ Weapons deals with India .. and Pakistan doing war for U.S A ..this matter is very Complicated now ..where Pakistan stands now 2018?

This is what pakistanis need to think why they fight others wars.and pakistan also getting 1000 hell fire missiles and ah1z vipers

Apache proved pretty vulnerable to ground fire during the Iraq invasion so I suspect our Anza and RBS-70 batteries will have a field day.

View attachment 459939 India order 22 of AH-64E it will come to India next year. What is this U.S doing business/ Weapons deals with India .. and Pakistan doing war for U.S A ..this matter is very Complicated now ..where Pakistan stands now 2018?

First that AH-64 need to get through SAMs of PA to do any thing, dont worry.

Pakistani leadership need to realize and accept this reality that USA has no good intentions for Pakistan or this region. we need very smart and cunning diplomatic minds to come out of this testing and troublesome phase.

Pakistan needs to gradually move away from Great Satan, India getting 22 Apaches has no consequences for PA! We can also get Z-10s which are as good as apache's give or take some.

Pakistani leadership need to realize and accept this reality that USA has no good intentions for Pakistan or this region. we need very smart and cunning diplomatic minds to come out of this testing and troublesome phase.
We buying AH1z same thing no difference

We buying AH1z same thing no difference
So you do not doubt USA intentions, and you think that USA is Pakistan's best and sincere friend and doing everything in Pakistan's favour?

So you do not doubt USA intentions, and you think that USA is Pakistan's best and sincere friend and doing everything in Pakistan's favour?
WE have to see US through theior prism not ours. They r businessmen first and military industries is one the biggest business they have. It also link to theior small factories and outlets which hired ppl. So Americans thing selling arm's not only profits but also jobs and taxation. This whole Indian deal is all about money and jobs. India has money to spend on military hardware when they have no R&D depends on foreign country for their defence needs. But India get some leverage in return like work visas for Indian to America and even Canada like Pakistan has work visas for Mideast countries . So its win win for both of them yes a little political clout too in America.
If Pak has money trust me Americans will deal same way they deal India or KSA. Money talks and money is God in North America.

Apache proved pretty vulnerable to ground fire during the Iraq invasion so I suspect our Anza and RBS-70 batteries will have a field day.
I saw what you did there. Put forth a complete Bs take and hoped it would stick. lol we had one go down to assumed ground fire, that too it landed safely(albeit enemy territory, intact, in an urban situation)

Last edited:
WE have to see US through theior prism not ours. They r businessmen first and military industries is one the biggest business they have. It also link to theior small factories and outlets which hired ppl. So Americans thing selling arm's not only profits but also jobs and taxation. This whole Indian deal is all about money and jobs. India has money to spend on military hardware when they have no R&D depends on foreign country for their defence needs. But India get some leverage in return like work visas for Indian to America and even Canada like Pakistan has work visas for Mideast countries . So its win win for both of them yes a little political clout too in America.
If Pak has money trust me Americans will deal same way they deal India or KSA. Money talks and money is God in North America.
each and every country sees things through their own prism, not others, in order to decide how those actions will affect us.
American prism shows them, Pakistan is a terrorist state and must not have any nuclear assets, so Pakistan should hand over everything after seeing things through USA prism?

Which other country seeing things through Pakistani Prism ???

are we serving and securing Pakistani National interests or some other country?

each and every country sees things through their own prism, not others, in order to decide how those actions will affect us.
American prism shows them, Pakistan is a terrorist state and must not have any nuclear assets, so Pakistan should hand over everything after seeing things through USA prism?

Which other country seeing things through Pakistani Prism ???

are we serving and securing Pakistani National interests or some other country?
This is all political hagwash nothing more. They use this mantra where they feel we vulnerable and feel the pinch. Pak nukes r here to stay nobody taking them away so the militants if pak support militancy why Americans negotiating with Talibans or other militant outfits.
Pakistanis should come out from this paranoia nothing will happen .
Again some of this coming from India too because India buying theior products use his money to leverage aginest pak
Pak needs a clean govt with a vision and try to kick start economy trust me they all will back to beg pak business.
Put our house in order we r not less than India Beleive me we r more intelligent and brighter than Indians r. Its not me it's most of white Canadian think so Americans . For them Indians r just a market nothing more

WE have to see US through theior prism not ours.

Please go through the conversation again, and please tell me why we need to make excuses to justify their actions. and which other country using same logic as yours and seeing things through Pakistani POV (prism) and appreciating/justifying our actions.

Thanks.

more sophisticated weapons to indian army means more trouble.apache can be used to avoid radars and to allow indian troops to infiltrate.we need more attack helicopters.we must move away from the traditional tank era mindset.attack helicopters,more sams,more atgms,more submarines.pakistan should also ask russia for 9k338 Igla-s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom